What do you eat when you're sad?

what do you eat when you're sad?

antidepressants

pizza, good thing im not sad very often.

Nothing

/thread

what does /thread do

hello new friend

hello

He means /Thread.
He’s new.

it is a programming code which allows him to hack your computer and get nudes from it. be careful #StaySafe

I just drink a cup of hot coffee, not exactly the best thing for anxiety but for some reasons it lets me relax. Same with tea.

Nothing because I don't want whatever I eat to be covered in salty tears and snot.

is it summer already?

A pasta skillet I make about once a week. Nothing fancy, just some ground pork, some pasta, and a tomato sauce it cooks in with some seasonings. Makes a filling meal that comforts me when blue (I am often blue).

Depends, I made a lot of different dishes over the past five years.

I eat like an ogre.
Since I quit drinking whenever i feel sad, I'm destroying myself with food.

I really can't afford it, but it's compulsive.

I can eat a large pizza, then go and take my car to go at McDs.

>fpbp

what do you do with the car?

God same. Ever since I quit drinking and smoking I've started eating compulsively instead. Replace one self-medicating behavior with another...

it's what you say when you think a question has been answered or issue resolved to satisfactory degree. it's ok, we were all new at one point

everything

That looks like a big slop of shit.

Ram through the side of the building, shovel all the burgers into a bag in the chaos and then run to the getaway car

I don't eat based on my emotional state.

Ice cream, full stop.

Oily carbs

a 24 count case of this, coffee with half and half, and literal endless boxes of Post Great Grains Raising, Date, Pecan cereal with half and half

shove it into my guzzle bitches

everything

It subscribes you to a thread if you use 4chanX. If you want to install it, you have to jailbreak your computer by deleting system32, that's where Microsoft keeps a lot of bloatware on your system to lock you to approved apps.

I don't.

Everything
I wish I was

alcohol

Mac and cheese

PB&J, preferably this processed crap because it reminds me of being a kid. I can make a better sandwich on my own, but nostalgia adds flavor.

Usually all I can manage is to spread some jam on bread

either nothing or everything

This, or whatever is already in the house and easy to make. Sliced bread with butter, melted cheese on bagels, frozen pasta meals, etc.

valium, flush it down with vodka, perhaps some stale leftover pizza

No food just strong liqueur.
I'm hungry a lot these days.

Sleep

A bucket of ice cream while watching Pretty Woman.

Came here to post this

delivery cheesesteaks