Visited Taco Bell in Brighton today lads

First time I've seen one in the UK. It was shit.

do Americans really?

I've been to the one in Nottingham. Much like everything British, especially wheb it comes to food, it's absolute dogshit in quality. Piss poor imitation of the American branch of the franchise.

Ok let's get the daily Veeky Forums "britfags get defensive and angry over being called out over the truth" thread started.

No mushy pea tacos?

American here. We hate it too. Somehow, we still go but not nearly as often as we did 20 years ago. They have to resort to extreme food gimmicks to have us try anything new. Like Doritos tacos. Everyone here thinks they suck. We also don’t think it’s Mexican food at all.

>volcano burrito

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT GET VOLCANO SAUCE AND WE DON'T WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGAD{OTJHODTJPOHNMOSNHRDTO{AMRSHFPO DDZMT:ORYF:SNOAEJ%HRS:OZCNBXMZTDhf

>Autist actually thinking people even consider taco bell Mexican food ever

Taco Bell gives you plenty of food for your money, and it's usually lightning fast at almost a McDonald's level. That's why people like it.

The volcano sauce at UK taco bells is a UK "volcano." It's barely even comparable to the US taco bell "Hot" sauce.

>Taco Bell gives you plenty of food for your money

>4.39 for one burrito
>plenty of food for your money

Neither do they, you fucking dipshit.
Never, at ANY point in their history, has Taco Bell EVER claimed to be authentic Mexican. It's been either "Tex-Mex" or "Mexican inspired".

It's literally the only fast food I bother with and I have a feeling that whatever they are giving you in the UK is not the same as here

You sound insecure AF.

>i travel to foreign countries and eat amerilard fast food instead of indigenous cuisine
I pity you. You're why the world thinks we're clowns.

More like a burrito, two tacos , chips and a drink for five bucks

this. the best. i think i used to get this black box that had volcano tacos. it was some sort of gimmick giving away ps3s

only clown here is you

>image clearly shows standard meal (so not extra tacos etc.) for around £4.59
>currently converts to to around $6.20
>two extra tacos would probably cost £3+ at a conservative estimate

you're looking at a spend of at least $10 for the meal you've described if you had to pay UK prices.

Taco Johns is superior. Taco Bell is dogshit.

In the 90's Taco Bell used to be a normal American-Mexican fast food place. Now it's a lot of meme stuff. It started turning into baja blast, DUDE WEED, weird breakfast, and now it's weird shit because we do that now and it's our thing. Their chipotle grillers are real nice. I just wish they made it but much bigger like normal burrito size and not $1 griller. I can't remember what it was but they had a real spicy burrito and it was really good with a bit of sour cream.

Those normie meals subsidize the power user's dollar menu. Thanks cuck.

If you want authentic Mexican, just go to Chipotle. Taco Bell is shit.

>Like Doritos tacos. Everyone here thinks they suck.

I don't.

i think taco bell is a good value. the food is OK and dirt cheap. whats to complain about.

Lol chipotle is not authentic mexican

>whats to complain about.
Garbage tier food quality, perhaps? I love the prices and variety, but just can't eat that shit anymore because it doesn't taste good. Same problem McDonald's has, but Taco Bell is even worse.

I've never tried it in the UK I didn't know we had any, but I seem to recall Mexican food in general we dont do very well, probably as we have no Mexicans.
However taco bell is shit, I tried it in the US, they fucked up my order, were rude when I was ordering, and the food when I ate it tastes bland and cheap. I guess if you got sick of eating mcdolans or whatever then it makes a change, but all those fast food franchises are shitty to be honest. If you want a decent taco, find a non chain joint.

>do Americans really?
no

I'm surprised at how much hate Taco Bell is getting on here. It's never been dishonest with what it is. 4th meal, stoner munch spot, cheap food.

It's great for what it costs. They're extremely creative; they somehow have an entire menu with their 5 or 6 ingredients. Sure, everything pretty much tastes the same but its always interesting when they somehow come up with something new.

>still no Taco Bell in Dublin
>just shitty chipotle look-a-likes

I don’t think I can hold in much longer

Chipotle will serve crunchy taco shells, and a burrito is basically taco bell. I don't see the problem. If anything, a chipotle lookalike might not kill you with e.coli and will certainly be a cut above taco bell. Chipotles in the US will have beer to enjoy with the lime salted chips.

This so much. It's

>the virgin combo buyer

vs.

The Chad Dollar Menu King

It's cheap it's salty and it fills you
That's taco Bell

The "Stacker" is pretty good. Decent size for only a buck. But in a real dumb ass move after all the TV Ads promoting it they pulled it. Dunno why, tasted damn good to me.

I went to a fake Chipotle in Dublin. Everything was spiced like Indian food. Turmeric and ginger and carroway and star anise. It was odd on pork, not bad, but certainly not the carnitas I ordered.

I don't think most Europs know what the hell goes into Mexican food.

That’s why I hate Pablo picante. What’s the deal with all this goddamn cinnamon

>we hate it too

No, we don't. Everyone recognizes it for what it is as absolute bottom-of-the-barrel junkfood that makes McDonalds seem upscale by comparison, but God, it's cheap. You can get a full day's worth of calories in salty, fatty comfort food for like 5 bucks, and their weird Frankenstein experiments are usually interesting and worth the paltry price of admission. It's an institution of American low culture.

Not a fair comparison since everything on their menu costs twice as much. Taco Tuesday is a fucking Godsend though.

I thought the point was too steal as much hotsauce as you could from them?
t. bong

Verde sauce was the only one worth stealing

There's sometimes cinnamon in some Mexican food, but it's mostly stuff like Carne Adovada, and usually just a teensy bit. Pajeet and Paddy keep adding a ton, and still have no idea what garlic or cumin or citrus are.

Americans eat at taco bell because it can be convenient and they enjoy having diarrhea days after they eat it.

Whats Verde sauce?

baited

>Taco Bell gives you plenty of filler for your money
fixed. You're better off just eating junk food, same nutritional value but cheaper and more filling.

this. they recently hired a bunch of niggers and now I have zero reason to even go there. they deliberately fuck with my order because im white

As someone with chronic constipation and a love for Taco Bell I really don’t fucking care

>Verde
doesn't this mean "shit" in some language?

That's "merde" or "mierda"

This thread makes me want to drive to a Taco Bell and waste money I don't have on food I don't need. Should I get a 5 dollar box or 5 stackers?

I don't know what you were expecting. Taco Bell was never considered to be good, just cheap.

Boo hoo

If you're eating at taco bell and you're not
-Broke
-Drunk
-Stoned
-Just getting off of a late shift
-Heading home after a 6 hour plane ride that got in at 11PM

Then there is seriously something fucking wrong with you.

>travel to bongistan for two weeks
>on vacation, so eating out two meals a day, the breakfasts are at the hotel
>28 meals out at restaurants
>eat Indian food (because it's bongistan and tikka masala is their national dish), fish n chips, standard Bong restaurant, pub, kebab, pub stuff again, pies, more pies, pasties, another bong place, and so on.
And that doesn't cover half of the meals there. Is it so inexcusable to try Taco Bell once in another country? I've seen Brits and other Euros eat fast food here that I know they have in their countries.

If you dont sometimes have something you're used to abroad you're intestines will kill you.

Do you guys not have their dollar or value menu? The cheesy bean and rice burrito is fucking amazing. I always get three of those, two mini chicken quesadillas and a large Baja Blast.

Also, do I see fucking VOLCANO on that fucking board?!

People like you are actually why we get made fun of.
Unless you're in rural poor as fuck shitfucistan eating dirt, horse, and strange tubers you've never seen before you're never going to have a diet of truly dissimilar foods when abroad in most places. For the purpose of this thread, I'll talk bongs. They still eat most of the same fruits and veggies, they still eat beef, pork, and chicken similar to our own. They use breads. They have goddamn french fries even, they just call them chips.

There was some sort of bean burrito for £1.49 or something
The volcano sauce just tasted like a crap hot sauce