So, ceekay, it's time for the great debate

So, ceekay, it's time for the great debate

I like over medium. It's all personal preference. No debate :^)

i like a fried egg, which is about an "over light"

I am not picky, I love fried eggs any way I can get them. I prefer a runnier egg. anywhere from over light to basted.

For me it's the sunny side up, but you enjoy your eggs however you like. Why would different levels of doneness be accepted if people didn't like them, after all?

I want to smooch the bird

sunny side up with toast so I can dip it in the yolk

Sunny side up my nigga. If you eat it any other way, you're a pic related.

sunny side up or over easy for me

I prefer my chicken periods sunny side up or basted, if you cant dip the toast in the yolk whats the point.

>I like over medium. It's all personal preference. No debate :^)
This. Over-medium, and cooked in olive oil or butter, a little yolk to run off onto some of the toast, but that's a preference, really.

If I'm home and I'm inspecting my own fresh eggs, I could tolerate a a runnier yolk, but I don't like an uncooked white for texture reasons. I don't like runny scrambled, fluffy and with cheese ideally. I like omelets of all types, deviled eggs, frittata, egg salad with olives, dutch baby, crepes, whatever.

>he doesn't baste his eggs

I like sunny side up but with a decent amount of oil so the edges get all crispy

steam basted 4lyfe

> Why would different levels of doneness be accepted if people didn't like them, after all?

its just so people can argue about it like everything on Veeky Forums

Yolk medium to runny

>he vapes

Only way to eat eggs is basted

Hello Red_ito

>Not judging people for how they cook their eggs is rebbit
:DDD

Why is it so hard for people to put a pot lid/cover over top of sunny side up eggs so the steam cooks the top of the egg whites? I literally never have an issue with uncooked whites. Ever.

>broken yolk

Ehh...

for me it's over medium seasoned with basil with crisp toast

Solid white, runny yolk is the only correct answer

Poached

I like eggs most ways, but my favourite right now is sunny side up with a nice crust on the bottom from the hot pan.

I do over light just because it is quick and guarantees the whites being cooked.

I guess it isn't as aesthetic as basted or sunny side up but it works for me.

So you break the yolk to make those eggs? Do not want.

>over light
you mean over easy right ? anyone who calls it over light is retarded

>guarantees the whites being cooked.
I always Sunny side up and my white's are always cooked through. And I don't have to flip. Checkmate, ck.

They're overcooked in every one of those images.

eggs taste of old women farts

soft boiled and sunny side up are the only eggs you need

I think over soy is right up your alley

Over soft with hash, over medium on a sandwich, sunny side up for just plain eggs

you're overcooked

I prefer over easy. which your picture calls over light.

This or fuck off

Over easy is best, the yolk is still runny, great for eating on toast, and the whites are cooked through.

Over easy on top of has browns

over hard not even memeing, absolutely top tier

I usually make an eggie sammy in the morning so I do my eggs over medium to over hard. Over easy are nice too but I like the texture of a more cooked yolk.

The only way I can tolerate eggs is scrambled and drowned in salsa wrapped inside a breakfast burrito.

I generally shoot for over medium on buttered toast. I like the runny yolk on the bread. I may have to try basted though.

'Over' is codeword for 'fucked up'

>so the steam cooks the top of the egg whites
fuck off weeb

Over medium accompanied with nice nutella toasts.

This here is the right answer

Fag

The only acceptable answer.

As someone who hates runny eggs, this.

If I'm having them with toast, I gotta have that runny yolk.

If no toast, then I prefer over medium-hard.

Are those of you who prefer ruined 'over' eggs afraid of salmonella?

Sunny side up

This is a FRIED egg thread, not a ways to cook eggs thread. Fuck off.

yes, and also for me i rike to mix the runny yolk into grits, and bacon

Poached

However I feel like it at the time, but then I'm neurotypical.

Who the fuck calls it over light? Everyone here calls it over easy and I've never seen anyone order over medium or over hard.

No,with a proper fried pocket egg the yolk is intact when you fold it over

I only eat scrambled

All of those are okay with me except over hard. Over hard is ONLY acceptable on handheld sandwiches, and that's only because you don't want yolk dripping out. Otherwise, I have to have a runny yolk.

Overhard

It all depends on what you need. I might need it cooked more if I was making a sandwich. Otherwise sunny side up is the best.