The meme is OVER. These are NOT good

the meme is OVER. These are NOT good

agreed

coat in olive oil, herbes de provence, salt & pepper, poke a few holes, wrap it all up in foil and Chuck it in an oven at 400-450 fahrenheit for like an hour+ and it's pretty dope, not everyone enjoys the taste though

i like them, as long as you don't add more sugar or marshmallows since they're already pretty sweet. i like them just baked or steamed and then topped with a little salt and ground clove.

get white sweet potatoes

I like them.
Also this

Pretty good straight out of the hot coals and eaten to warm up before bed time

I just roasted some and then tossed them in ancho chili puree with a tiny bit of maple syrup and some thin sliced scallion. They were very good.

What is that kind of knife called? I found a rusty one in the woods when I was a kid

kukri

What are you even talking about? They're great if you actually cook them right.

>Too stupid to chop, season and bake them with a bit of oil

They're great, I used to use them all the time. Not so much these days because I've moved and the nearest grocer within walking distance doesn't tend to have them but I'd eat them once a week at least back at my old place.

I only like them as a dessert, but I fucking hate them as anything savory especially "fries".

>meme
>miːm
>noun
>1.
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
>2.
>an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

Do you guys even know what a meme is? It's not a fucking potato

Why would you waste your time dicing or baking them for over an hour?

Just microwave it on a plate for exactly 9 minutes.

Once it's cool enough to handle, you can just cut it open and scoop out the insides.

Yes, this. Orange sweet potatoes are disgusting, but other varieties are delicious. The white flesh with yellow and white flesh with pink skin, and the purple ones are the best

I find that doing that makes the part of the potato in contact with the plate get hard, but if you do it in a container with a bit of water it comes out better.

>tastes inferior to normal potatoes
>sweet potato fries always 20% more expensive than regular fries
purely meme appeal

I eat around 4-10 of these a day, or regular potatoes
they are bomb

Reminder that sweet potatoes when roasted have the same glycemic index as a chocolate gateau.