Sooo, is there anyt hope of the fat fuck finishing his book in the foreseeable future?

Sooo, is there anyt hope of the fat fuck finishing his book in the foreseeable future?

Is there any hope of you fucktards not making the same shitty thread in the foreseeabe future?
>yes
>no
>brandon sanderson will finish it

nah he got his paycheck from HBO and doesn't care anymore

GRRM was always a mediocre sellout fuck, his novels flopped and his short stories didn't make enough money so he went to Hollywood to become a screenwriter, he wasn't good enough and was told to fuck off. Around 1991 some weird passion about a pack of direwolves seized him and he actually wrote something interesting but because he has no discipline he lost control of the story and now has no idea what to do with it.

His next book? Probably. The last book? I'd say unlikely given the speed he's reaching, and the fact that he'd make it the longest to tie everything up.

I'd say the likely result is Winds of Winter published, Dream of Spring unfinished at time of death (but what was done published to make money, probably along with notes about the unfinished portions).

Bugs...

Brandon Sanderson (aka the vulture) is ready to finish the series once George dies. It'll be much better and have a much more fulfilling conclusion. If he could finish Robert Jordan's epic, George RR Martin's stupid little Song of Ice and Fire will be finished with 2 months.

Who cares?

So this like Brandon Sanderson's job now, being the closer.

We have this thread every fucking day. No, there isn't. Now stop asking.

He's an obese shlock-monster who writes depraved books with a childish understanding of psychology and minimal understanding of history, class and social organisms.

Someone should ask him a release schedule of the posthumous outlines of his unfinished scribblings.

Thank god you will be doing so much better when you finally sit down to write an actual book

>mfw GOT genre-shits will never ever ever ever get another GOT book
>all they get is more of the anime show featuring girl power and le funny reddit dwarf
>and 5 fanfiction spinoffs developed by dabid and dabid
feels good to know you lads are so cucked

That's irrelevant to criticism you retard.

I'm genuinely sad that those great digits were wasted on such an idiotic post.

easy on the salad dressing

That's probably the closest to the truth of it.

It's fantasy readers fault as much as his. They always getting obsessed with these long running series that take forever to be finished.

Not if the book finishes the fat fuck first

Sage

holy crap, I've made this thread a day ago and it's still on? You'd be similary effective just writing letter to each other at this point