"The only value of this world lay in its power - at certain times - to suggest another world."

>"The only value of this world lay in its power - at certain times - to suggest another world."
>"To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."
>"If we vanished tomorrow, no organism on this planet would miss us. Nothing in nature needs us."
>" I hate to break it to you, but what people call 'love' is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science."
>"This is the tragedy: Consciousness has forced us into the paradoxical position of striving to be unself-conscious of what we are—hunks of spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones."
>"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch T.V."

These are all Rick and Fucky quotes, aren't they?

Lol, that show's fucking awful

Half of them are actual Limemey quotes

Lol, that guy is fucking awful

This reminds me of that webm of the fedora guy spouting /x/-isms between iMovie diamond wipe cuts

Ligotti should stick to fiction. He lacks the humor of Cioran and it makes his pessimistic philosophy "manifesto" a massive slog.

w-wow humanity BTFO

It's easy to make fun of Ligotti when you just see random quotes of his mixed with Rick and Morty quotes. But give The Conspiracy a thorough read and you'll see he's got something to say.

Ligotti does not like science though

Woah... So this is the power of Ernest Cline.

>If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?

Ligotti a crypto-gnostic invader sapere auding is out of immaturity and occlusion.

Rick and Morty a shit.

I like the first quote. Am I pseud now?

Did Thomas Ligotti pick up all his hot opinions from Reddit comments?

I want to rape the anime girl.. thats my meaining. I'm gay and I wwant to teach her a lesson..

The first quote is Ligotti

Yeah, I appreciate OP's effort but Ligotti's quotes are noticeably better than the others so it doesn't really work.

>Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

I really really like Ligottiposting.

They're actually a 1/3 OP's thoughts, 1/3 Ligotti, and 1/3 Rick and Morty

I'd rather not, I really feel part the reason I don't have sex is because my fear of having children. I'm trying to sort myself out.

Don't have kids, user.