STOP MAKING MY DISHES MILD YOU ETHNIC FUCKS

STOP MAKING MY DISHES MILD YOU ETHNIC FUCKS
JUST BECAUSE I'M WHITE DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LIKE THE SPICE

>letting other people cook for you

>not asking to get a spicy option even if they dont offer
>not asking to get some type of spice or bringing your own

How old are you?

Authentic restaurants don't give you an option to make your entree more or less spicy. They just tell you which ones are hotter or milder.

>ask for spicy option they don't make it spicy
>ask which dish is spicy
>they make it mild

Ethnics don't understand the versatility of the white man's palate. They assume because they could never develop a taste for strong mustard or peated whisky or blood sausage that the white man could never develop a taste for their dishes.

>ask how spicy something is
>"oh it's pretty mild"
>can the cook make it spicier?
>"oh sure"

There's always a spicy option

The whites generalized all non whites as lazy and uneducated. It's only fair for them to assume whites have a lack of taste for culture.

I've literally done this and anything else.
They never listen.

Perhaps whites should learn to check their privilege at the door and not harass minority restaurant owners.

Send it back and tell them it's not spicy enough

Where does this meme about whites not liking spice even come from?
Every person I've ever known that really likes spicy food has been white, and in the cafeteria I work at it's always the blacks that make a big fuss about anything being too spicy.

Don't dress like someone who will complain and not pay for your food. Act like someone who orders their shit all the time (go dine at the same places over and over, not randomly, establish a rapport so they know you). Also, don't act hesitant about what to get. Have some confidence here, and know the recipe well, and ask for more of the spicy ingredient you know is part of that recipe. When you order it, don't just say hot, say "traditional" is how you want it. It's not a game or a number, it's you knowing what you want and appearing not to be the guy who will complain and then not pay for it. Ask for some sliced jalapeno or other chilies on the side, chili paste, sambal, harissa or whatever you think they use while you order, because it'll show you mean business and that you really like hot food. Getting indian food, well you'd get a cooling side too, a raita, a pickle, and order a bread. You will look like someone who does not know what he's doing if you don't order well and get all the courses you're supposed to get.

Good luck.

Especially since nearly every white country invaded or explored other countries for their salt and spices. You'd think a group of civilizations that colonized 60% of the world for fucking plant snd rock powder wouldn't get the stereotype of not liking them. Most white people I know go bananas for hot sauce and the like

>it's always the blacks that make a big fuss about anything being too spicy.
And just where do you live? Every black person I know & see loves the hell out of spices & shit like hot sauce.

>Don't dress like someone who will complain and not pay for your food
What does this mean?
>wearing normal pants and hoodie
>got to three places in china town
>double check that dish is spicy
>served bland as fuck

Georgia.
Other than old white ladies it's always a black person that complains about spicy food.

chinese food is literally known to be bland and not spicy, aside from one province and that's even debateable. Your defintion and their definition of spicy will never be the same. Ask for stir fry to have some chilies added. Also, ask for chili paste on the side and spoon it over.

Going to a whole china town? where is this?

Ask for it "china hot".

Just the description of ethnics means the are not normal to you a d a bad connotation. I mean how would you feel if an indian called your food ethnic and foriegn. Hot dogs are an ethnic food. White people have an ethnic look to them, they are ethnicy and their food tastes like an ethnic flavor. Seems alien doesnt it?

Pajeet will just put extra poo in your tikka m8.

But whites don't have a culture or food??? They just steal other peoples cultures

>white bois ask for a mild dish to be made spicier

Fucking memetards.

Just to have you throw a shit fit when you find out it's spicy and send it back? No way, you'll eat it mild.

Just go with your asian friend. Works every time.

Living in the UK especially Scotland I literally can't find anywhere that does spicy food.

>expecting respect from non white
fatal error

>assert your dominance by using the restaurant's kitchen

My dad just buses whatever table he wants to sit at when he enters a restaurant. Immediate fear in the eyes of the waitstaff

m8 if you want spicy in scotland go tae edinburgh and visit Wings

their suicide wings challenge will blow the ring right out of your arse

They were szechuan restaurants.
I have had szechuan dishes ordered by szechuan people and they were spicy, these dishes I ordered were not spicy at all.
>Going to a whole china town? where is this?
That specific time was in San Francisco, but it's happened elsewhere.
It wasn't a mild dish...

I'm gonna back up OP here, I'm sure he dose, they just don't care. There was an Indian restaurant in Japan where I'd ask for the hottest and hear the waiter tell the chefs to make the mild instead. Even an Italian Turkish guy who had a stand always gave me a look of horror when I got the hottest sauce.
These places are even worse, since the de-spicing makes it blandly flavored too.

This.
They ENSLAVE other cultures and food!

Does he also refuse to tip himself and gives himself great customer service anyway and watch them shit their pants?

No, they ask for a spicy dish and it's made mild.

>own Chinese restaurant
>whitey fuccboi enters
>wants spicy dish
>make it for him
>he screams in pain about it being too spicy
>this happens 50 times
>decide to make it mild for whites from now on
>white boy complains that it's too mild
just fuck off

>>he screams in pain about it being too spicy
>>this happens 50 times
Things that didn't happen.

Damn, someone is salty all the white guys are taking all the hot asian girls

I hate this so god damn much, every time I go to a new thai place I tell server to make it extra spicy and I get mild ass drunken noodles in return, it's bullshit

Saying "Extra hot and spicy, please" with a smile and conviction generally works

Well in Japan at the moment all the girls are after BBC, it’s like an obsession.

Find a pooskin and get him to place the order for you

Just say "when I mean spicy, i don't mean" your country " spicy, but actually spicy. works for me.

I'm pretty sure the restaurant would know that. Making food too spicy is actually a white thing. It's one extreme or the other with you guys.

What the fuck is "would you like fresh cracked pepper" I think the dish should be seasoned when it gets here.

Once I said "why? Wasn't the chef sure how he wanted the flavors balanced?" and the look on her face was funny but I've never been bold enough to pull that again.

>go to chinese resteraunt
>have to ask for chopsticks
ENOUGH

Then why was it not spicy at all and the same dish was made spicy when my asian friend ordered it?

The "too spicy" types usually look like dumbfucks, so take it as a compliment. Usually they'll ask, though.

>have several white friends who won't even touch anything spicy
Gets real old fast you white fucks

>be white
>order spicy dish
>cook makes it mild for you
>insist you want spicy dish
>cook takes it as a challenge and makes it stupidly spicy

Most white people I know aren't that picky, but I do know a few who pretty much fit the bill exactly as people make fun of

My one friend ate mayo and peanut butter sandwiches as a treat, the only pizza topping he would eat was ham because pepperoni was too spicy for him and he was convinced italian sausage had "bones" in it, referring to the fennel seeds, and on most days his dinner would just be a big plate of frozen french fries drenched in mayo and ketchup

>Go to India
>Restaurant every day
>Some tourist trap, some fairly authentic
>Still never get spicy fucking food, despite explicitly asking for it
Gonna go in blackface next time lads

> go to meat counter to buy chicken
> ey u want to try sum spicey chickun?
> no thank you
> hah hah probably too spicey for you white boi

ahh diverse grocery stores

>>Go to India

Fucking retard.

>some towelheads open up a sandwich shop
>they ask me if I want regular mild or hot
>tell them hot
> they tell me it's really spicy as if I won't be able to handle
>tell them I'm not worried
>they all have these stupid fucking smirks on their face
>chow down the whole thing without any issue
>sandwich was less spicy than a pickled jalapeno

I fucking hate those fucking idiots.

>He skin look like poop XD
KYS

No you

If I was you they would definitely NOT be my friend with all that bullshit

>shitskin
no. you are not the boss of me.

He's about as stupid as you'd expect too, and when we were kids he used to jerk off to his own sisters underwear. However, in this world we do not choose our own friends, and kinships are sometimes born in the oddest ways, we bonded over monster movies at a young age and helped each other fight other people without question, so we're brothers.