Smoked Pork Loin

My dad decided to buy me this on a whim, however i'm really not sure what to do with it.
Any ideas on recipes I can use this in, also I cannot use an oven.

>also I cannot use an oven
What? Why? I'm sure you're smart enough to use an oven, user.

i do not trust my oven. it is a microwave/oven and i really dont want to fuck with it.

Oh, you don't have an actual oven to work with. That'd explain it. Honestly, I'm not really sure what to do with a pork loin that doesn't involve an oven. Like, you can't saute it, you don't have a burner. You can't roast it, no oven. I'm honestly stumped. Do you have access to an oven at a friend's place? You could bribe them for use of it with delicious pork.

$10-20 at walmart.

i can saute it.

hey, fucken dumbass, OP said smoked pork loin. look at the pic, it's already smoked.

op, try cutting some of it up, including the fat layer, and adding to braised greens, like collards. it's great. or slice it really thinly and use in place of prosciutto, like on a pizza or in a antipasto style salad.

are you telling me thats cooked? that isn't raw?

do you know what smoking is/does?

Boil it and serve with potato gratin

those things are shit at cooking meat

no. but it looks raw to me. is it raw?

Yes it's raw

It's not raw, it's smoked.

it's not raw

nigga u dumb

"
should i just serve it like deli meat or should i cook it up in a pan

that looks cold smoked, which is weird as shit for pork. i'd suggest roasting it until it's opaque. maybe 158-161f

is it cold smoked? then it's raw right?
is it cured?

ah shit. no oven. cut it thin and pound it out a tad. put a thin layer of flour on em and fry it up. use a little more flour in the pan with the oil and flour residue/fond and make a sauce with black pepper and rosemary. serve it along side home fries and something green... i guess.

yo, i'm done with you dumb ass niggas.

OP, it is cold smoked and cured. it's exactly like prosciutto, so yes you can cut it and eat it like deli meat. you can cook it lardon-style in a pan w/ some asparagus or other nice veg. you can cut it into dice and add it into braised greens.

it's not "raw" dont fucken dredge it in flour and fry it or roast it like these other retards are suggesting.

this shit is ridiculous, OP has some legit questions and all you uneducated fucken mungs are rattling off answers that will ruin his shit. fuck you fucken dumbasses.

also here is some iberico ham, note how it looks, people eat this shit all the time, we aren't exactly on the cutting edge of cuisine here.

ham

Do you eat raw bacon?