Name a better breakfast. Protip: you'll have extreme difficulty

Name a better breakfast. Protip: you'll have extreme difficulty

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Heinz-Baked-Beans-Sauce-220g/dp/B0128596Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That steak looks disgusting. Also, that's not pic related.

Is that waffle house?

I guess that's not a bad breakfast assuming you only eat 2 times a day, which would be not that bad. But if your one of those fags that snack religiously then that's too much calories for breakfast

No ketchup?

fuck off and die

I'm more a Heinz 57 kind of guy. This shit is gooooooood.

>not a ribeye

get your hands off my steaks plebs

>going to waffle house
>not using the 57
I can feel the autism from here.

sorry i haven't numbed my tongue from the excess application of cum

Make those eggs scrambled, cover eggs + hashbrowns with ketchup. Remove steak, add bacon and sausage. Add a side of toast, buttered.
If extra hungry, add in a side of grits, or oatmeal, or a crepe.

I feel like one of those things is not like the others

objectively wrong

Which?

What would make it better?
Steak is not breakfast food.

I do a 16 hour fast so I only eat 2 meals per day. I often eat breakfast type food for my first meal and I approve your meal except I like a lot of seasoning on eggs.

>Steak is not breakfast food.
point and laugh

the crepe

I was going to say waffle / pancake, but figured they'd be too heavy on the side. Crepes are light, added it into the message at the very last moment. Wasn't thought out.

Shredded hashbrowns are inferior to patty or cubed.

wrong

Waffehouse doesn't have those plates.

Local foodie place had chicken fried ribeye and eggs for brunch so I of course ordered it. No regrets even if that cut is way too good for cfs.

That looks like a big slop of shit.

reminds you of your mum, eh?

can confirm, was at waffle house yesterday

replace steak with ham and/or sausage

NY Strip, Scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes, and biscuits+sausage gravy.

Check. Fucking. Mate. One of the best meals I've ever had in Daly City of all places.

Oh, and I've also had pic related from hash house a gogo a few times and it's pretty money. The bacon cooked right into the waffles was cool but I really liked the fried leeks garnish.

Forgot picture...

Fpbp

t. nigger

Huevos con chorizo

Cracker barrel country boy breakfast: medium rare sirloin, 3 scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, substitute the fried apples and whatever the other side is with green beans and mac and cheese and a water.

Best experience at cracker barrel was my roommate ordering chicken and dumplings, getting all his sides as additional dumplings, and then the waiter asking him if he wanted dessert...perhaps apple dumplings. Guy got an extra tip from me for poking fun at my friend.

Checked. Also if you get a dindu server who won't substitute the sides tell the manager that they smell like weed and you heard them talking to another server about a robbery they committed this weekend. They will inevitably fail the drug test and you will have a great breakfast while simultaneously making cracker barrel a better place

The jew is impervious to all insults and injuries. One may call him a swindler, a profiteer but call him a Jew and see how recoiled he is: I've been found out.
-Dr Josef Gobbels on the ultimate truth of modern society

If you are going to trash steak and eggs, you had better come with something better than the shittiest offering from a crappy fast food joint.

Easy.

Biscuits and sausage gravy from either a good local diner, or for me, my ex.

>2017
>Smoking
We know that shit messes everything up. Your lungs, heart, brain, stomach, eyes, teeth. Everything. Why would anyone even start anymore?

Do americans really do this?

it's a denny's, I can tell by the knife handle, plate and plating style, as I work at a denny's

>steak
>eggs
No thanks. That's a vomitous combination.

>steak is not a breakfast food
Want to know how I know you're a shrip dick?

looks like jism

we're done here

Beans are not a breakfast item britbong

yes they are you americans just don't know how to cook beans

Salmon, eggs, and rice

amerifat here, it turns out britbong baked beans taste quite different from american hfcs beans and actually go alright with breakfast

Same here. I usually do a brunch for my first meal

>liberal
>Anything other than the classical economics definition
I hate amerilards

same here in straya, our baked beans are HFCS free
try em out
amazon.com/Heinz-Baked-Beans-Sauce-220g/dp/B0128596Z4

>Price: $2.50 + $18.17 shipping
nah dude i'm good

Murderland Crabcakes with an over easy egg on pumpernickel.

My issue is bone-in thin-cut meats cook like shit on a griddle, and I'm not firing up a damn grill for breakfast.

Besides, everyone knows the best breakfast beef is corned beef hash with sunny-side up eggs and rye toast. Steak and eggs is a meme to get people to order shitty B-grade beef from some chain shithole whose distributor also supplies schools and prisons.

not him but i do if too, i still eat 3 meals, relatively small breakfast though (like 4 eggs)
u guys eat big meals i reckon

I hate steak & eggs because the steak is always garbage. I prefer corned beef hash with eggs, or biscuits and gravy.

>4 eggs
>small
the absolute state of americans

>over easy
>yolk is semi-hard
NOPE.

> 4 eggs
> ~360-500 calories depending on how they are cooked
the absolute state of europoors

more like 280, an egg is about 70 cal with 5 g of fat.

>steak looks disgusting
but it has good browing/caramelization, you faggot

>no rye toast

I doubt your taste when you don't know what carmelization is.

Bow

Coffee is a midday or evening dish for me, and I like it prepared Turkish style. The pastry looks good though.

yes

>getting this quote wrong
CIA SHILL GTFO RRREEEEEE

Buttered toast

What are you, some faggot pussy frenchman?
I would eat the fuck out of that. Id probably start with the beans first though, i feel like my spergers would fly off the handle if my egg yolk got mixed with the beans

WHAT TIME IS IT LADS

Is that deep fried rice or what?

Fedora: the post

hashbrown

It's the abridged version for the American mind

based

Cornedbeef hash 2 overeasy eggs on top. Coffee. There, i did it

Enjoy your heart attack fatty, I’d rather enjoy some oatmeal, with almonds, blueberries strawberry’s and two eggs with sourdough bread

are you a female or are you gay?

Do the British have some alternative digestive system making eating beans in the morning a good idea?

Yeah, we have this weird mutation that creates a requirement for fibre.

Hi Veeky Forums

>Do the British have some alternative digestive system making eating beans in the morning a good idea?
Its a good part of a mexican breakfast if lucky too. I would save the beans for a weekend myself. It'd be too heavy for me routinely. I'll stick to my oats, my pastry, my yogurt or my eggs.

Don't forget lunch

How about not having 50-75% of your daily calories and nutrients in one meal right at the start?

this is my usual weekday breakfast out of necessity, not of choice
I'd much rather have a proper meal, but I'm addicted to cigarettes, and get shit sleep, and have pretty much no time in the morning for a decent meal
also, anyone who actually glorifies smoking is pure, unadulterated cancer

It’s funny to me how the countries that espouse this sort of breakfast, which seems to be ideal for a fast-paced people on the go, are some of the laziest least productive slowest paced societies on earth.

how does it look disgusting you retard
why are people on here so overly fussy and pretentious

>not having a buffet for breakfast

Bouchées à la reine aux fruits de mer (sea food)

I have never had McDonalds breakfast, but I think it looks so fucking disgusting. There is absolutely nothing appetizing about this picture. I can't even imagine how it tastes.

add bread, toast, jelly, and gravy. perfect. and sausage.

my only complaint is the plate is too small for what's on it