What's the most culturally relevant book a westerner can read?

What's the most culturally relevant book a westerner can read?

quran

my bible desu

The Talmud.

Jean Raspail - The Camp of the Saints

Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich

I'm being an obvious pedant but too many books are probably equally culturally relevant but in many diverse poignant ways.

If you want the meme answer, The Elementary Particles by Houellebecq.

Submission would be a more appropriate choice.

>Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich
sounds like something joe rogan would read

Mike started talking shit on Twitter one day saying hes blacklisted from going on Rogan's podcast(untrue, I'm sure) so he probably lost the chance to ever be on there.

The Bible or Plato.

How do you get on Joe Rogan's BLACKLIST™

Be over 6 feet tall

>Gorilla Mindset is not a self-help book. It's a how-to book. In Gorilla Mindset you will learn how to control your thoughts and emotions to live a life others envy

what a crock of shit, it's another trash self help book

it's not a self-help book it's a how-to book

that or saying anything bad about weed

Isn't Mike Cernovich the guy who shoved a butt plug up his ass live on his show?

nothing gay about that

Huck Finn

that was sam harris

Its not even particularly good, just a lot of stolen ideas cobbled together in a less informative manner.

Just take a look at Cernovich and ask if that's the end result you want for yourself - the guy is a queen. He's acting like he's personally exposing Jeffrey Epstein right now, but he's actually j-buddies with Dershowitz. He's not even good at subterfuge... some jew.

And I really have no idea where Jones gets the balls big enough to shill his j-supplements looking like the ball of trash he does.

I know dont

Joe Rogan is honestly the biggest pseud on Earth holy fuck I hate that guy