There's this guy across from me in Starbucks who keeps taking these big breaths and then gulping really loudly and it's...

There's this guy across from me in Starbucks who keeps taking these big breaths and then gulping really loudly and it's driving me fucking insane. Should I knock his cup over 'on accident'? I just hate him so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2wveEI8Rc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude just punch him you pussy

PMS?

insufferable yankee cunt.

You haven't heard this guy. He's completely insufferable.

The normal response to annoying people is to move somewhere else. I know this is a bait thread, but I miss having a bitchy girlfriend. Isn't that weird?

It's a small starbucks

Is it cold outside?

10PM in the Midwest in January, so yes.

go outside and freeze to death, stupid bitch, don't post about me on Veeky Forums

What the fuck is wrong with your body? Are you dying of mouth cancer? Did you get punched in the throat earlier? Why won't you shut the fuck up?

How late does Starbucks stay open? Do you have a table or an upholstered chair tonight? I always go for the sofa chairs.

I think it's 11 tonight, and I've got a comfy upholstered chair. I'm too lazy to get a VPN, so I come here to torrent all my anime

i'm just thirsty fuck off

too much soy in his latte.
It causes feminine traits like PMS and bitch tits

What are you torrenting tonight? I haven't seen very many animes. What do you usually order there? I usually just get coffee, but I ask them to make it in a French press.

I just got a dark roast with some coffee cake. I'm downloading Junji Ito, Darling in the Franxx, Sora Yori mo Toi Basho, and Pop Team Epic, so I can watch them all tomorrow morning with my first cup of coffee.

Four preteen girls just walked in and all walked into the one person bathroom together. I don't understand what's going on.

Haven't heard of any of those. The names are always so funny though. Put anything in your coffee? I usually put half & half in mine. Can you recommend me an anime that has a vibe like Mushishi?

virgin detected

Follow them and find out.

No, I drink it black. Depending on which aspect of Mushishi you like I would recommend either Mononoke or Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Just look at him and loudly say "DUDE."

>Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Oh, that looks like I might like it. Thanks. Have a chill old record:
youtube.com/watch?v=k2wveEI8Rc8

the majority of Veeky Forums is female

>females exist
Do you think people would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

>Four preteen girls just walked in and all walked into the one person bathroom together. I don't understand what's going on.
It's not any different than separated stalls. Friends can still gab, hold each other's purses, fix their hair, wash their hands, and it's safety in numbers. Of course, they might also be sharing drugs instead, or sipping from a shared flask.

>franxx, junji ito, pte
i can smell the r*ddit soy from here. i bet you also like eva, ttgl, and jojo

Why are you so desperate to start up a console war on an unrelated board? Why can't you just be cool?