Who makes the best fast food burger? For me, it's the Culver's butterburger

Who makes the best fast food burger? For me, it's the Culver's butterburger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRx49-leiRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had one of those literally last night. Among the best fast food burgers available from wide-spread chains. Very enjoyable and good quality for the price. Shame that the sides are so pricey though.

do y'all know what the fuck Cookout is all about?

god-tier fast food burgers. they wrap their burgers in foil, so the heat from the meat patty steams in the bun. it is literally the best cheeseburger i could ever eat.

>$4.99 for a cheeseburger, 2 sides, and a drink
>$1 more for a milkshake

they accidentally a pickle

Everybody raves about culvers having cheese curds, but to be honest their curds are shit compared to real wisconsin cheese curds. I'd just stick with the standard crinkle cut fries

Wisconsin resident here who will be moving to Texas next month due to work. After being used to Culver's, is Whataburger going to be a disappointment, improvement, or about the same?

For me? it's the McChicken.

>meat charred to a crisp
>cheese - it's_fucking_raw.jpg
>pickle on top of the bun? i can't even... why?
>freezer-bag-tier crinkle cut fries

Never had Culver's, judging by that pic I never want to.

Sadly, they're just about the best curds I can get here without making them myself, which isn't an option too frequently.

Whataburger is completely different from Culver's. It's good but for a completely different reason. It is more of a "traditional" fast food burger: thin, very wide, emphasis on toppings instead of meat. The big thing they have going for them is that Whataburger is fairly cheap and the burgers are ludicrously huge compared to most places. They also have a bangin' breakfast, so keep your eye open for that.

Culvers is ok, top 10, maybe top 5. they use a bit too much salt on their meat.

In and Out is #1 for fast food burgers.
Carls Jr is 2nd place.

Whataburger is bottom tier, not top 10.
It's worse than Wendy's even.

if you like mustard and onions, you and whataburger will get along just fine
i highly recommend double meat, double cheese, add jalapenos

Cookout is mediocre and overrated.

I love their fries, but i've never had a bad thing at culvers so i'm a bit biased

Do you look like this, by any chance? You certainly come across that way.

Culvers is GOAT.

I just had them the first time last week, Shit was 10/10

I came here to post this.

Heresy!

whataburger is the same as any burger place. bland and fatty, greasy food. their main thing is heavy mustard and no ketchup on burgers. every time i see one i immediately think of hank hill and imagine him eating inside.

>he doesn't like thin crispy patties
just fucking kill yourself idiot

yeah, its Culvers

Good choices but you still lose by alot plebs.

Culver's Cheese curds are better than the sides at most fast food places, but significantly worse than the cheese curds at random ass Wisconsin bars

Ya I definitely agree. If you're at a non-Wisconsin Culver's location the cheese curds will seem great compared to any fast food sides. But if you've actually had real wisconsin curds, you'll think the Culver's ones are generic shit

on a recent trip to dallas, I took years off my life to eat at culver's, in and out, whataburger, 5 guys, sonic, carl's jr, steak n shake, and braum's
my ranking would go as such:
1a: in and out
1b: culver's
2: 5 guys
3: steak n shake
4: whataburger
5: braum's (also the best damn cherry limeade i've ever had in my life)
6: carl's jr
7: sonic

aint know buddy know what chain u at and what state it in op

Delete this

stop being such a southerner

>not getting the cheese curds
unless you live in Wisconsin and can get actual good tasting cheese curds you're wrong

carl jr's $1.30 burger. it's big, basic, and good tasting

>what-a-burger
>not texas shite
>north carolina classic american drive-in
>sun drop slushies
>cheeseburger with pickle, mustard, onion, and chili
>sunday after church tradition

I get Whataburger plain and dry and dip in their glorious ketchup. I am also Hank Hill though, so take that with a grain of salt.

For me its gotta be Five Guys.

Thank you, all I hear in VA are niggers ranting and raving about Cookout. Every single one I've been to serves boring food, milkshakes included.

>deep fried cheese curds
>with yellow cheese

just kill me now senpai

major factor in determining the best burger is proximity to your house when you are a drunk bastard at the age of 16.

i think you guys are forgetting about the goat of all things

tommys! the best fast food sandwich

Dude.
Your burgers are...erupting.

why would any of this possibly bother you?
Deep fried cheese curds are the best, and whether they are white or yellow is irrelevant

>mfw no culver's in leafistan
i guess a&w (the leaf edition) is close enough

Cookout is life! mfs are sleep

>mfw my area just recently got both a culvers and a hardees
>really want to try their food
>can't justify spending double what I could get a triple steakburger meal at steak n shake for

Probably gonna try them both once, though.

lettuce burger, 4 onion rings, small soda = $15

Hardees is cheap if you don't get their top marketed burgers. $5 for a double cheeseburger, spicy chicken sandwich, fries, cookie, and a drink is an amazing deal

A&W is only for rich connoisseurs of fine fast dining

Is that a meal deal they advertise, like a 5 dollar box?

Because I'll absolutely get that.

yup. Hardees is usually pretty expensive for fast food, but their new box deals are really good

In-N-Out because it's cheap as fuck and delicious

Checkers is one of my favorite places to go. Roughly every 1-2 months they switch back and forth new type of burgers or older ones and I usually get a 2 for $5 like roadhouse burgers.

Sounds like trash user.

Go there one day and give it a try.

Steak n Shake.
>whole leaf lettuce
>thick tomato slices
>cold veggies (not sitting out warm)
>thin crispy burger edges
>thick juicy burger middle

I'm almost ashamed to not say Whataburger, but judging solely on the standard cheeseburger SnS is the victor.

I may never, they arent in my state damn it.

>>thick tomato slices
Why the fuck would anyone want thick tomato slices on a burger or sandwich?

youtube.com/watch?v=HRx49-leiRE

for me it's the big kahuna burger, a hawaiian burger joint.

Thin slices are slimy. Thick ones hold the juice until you bite.
They're not super thick like 1/2" but they aren't the half-assed ones that most places serve.

pic related as their burgers actually resemble the pic

Steak n Shake is so god damn perfect
>fantastic burgers
>nice waitstaff
>no brownos allowed-theming
>crane machine thats actually easy to win

shitburgers

I heard they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself, how are they?

they killed my dog

digging whataburgers new mushroom swiss add grilled onions currently.

I'd love to figuratively try one, not sold on literally yet though.

mcdonalds mcdouble for 1.29 literally can't be beat

they do have good ketchup. local grocery chain called HEB sells whataburger ketchup bottles. p good

Spicy or die

you arent lying

Smashed and SLAMMED is not a HASSLE
I'm the man cause I eat WHITE CASTLE

>the juxtaposition of those cold ass corners of shitty american cheese before you bite into the burger

Hate to sound like a CA fag, but In n' Out has kept me fed throughout HS and university fairly well on the cheap.

every steak n shake around here is staffed by nogs

It's a promotional photo, you dips. Of course the cheese isn't melted; the food is cold.

You forgot their sweet low prices.

Yeah Califag here, In N Out is the only way. It's just so fucking good.

I've been there several times and generally like it. Its a promotional photo but thats still exactly how they make it. Slapping cold cheese onto to two patties off the grill. Which I understand. It's hard to separate warm cheese from each other. All could be forgiven if it wasnt that abomination of American cheese.

Every single fast food burger uses American cheese, and they're right too. It melts better and is perfect for a burger.

>it melts better
t. naive cheeselet

t. Tastelet

They're customizable so you can put whatever toppings and condiments you want

It's a scientific fact that American cheese's one use is in burgers. Even classically trained chefs will admit this.

you are the naive one.

American Cheese is processed Cheese.
It's regular cheese, that is processed into a new form to allow it to melt better.

American Cheese is DESIGNED to melt better than normal cheese.

for me, it's Grill'd

get their patty melt next time you go, it'll change your world

Ruby's palm springs burgers

>processed
All cheese is processed, retard.

But processed cheese is more processed than regular cheese.

American cheese is twice processed then.

how does this look

Needs mustard, pickle, and onion.

American Cheese from fast food restaurants tastes good on those burgers.

American cheese you buy from the gocery store at home, does not, it just tastes straight up like milk. McDonalds has their signature lemon cheese and I don't know about the rest but American fast food cheese is good, but the kind the public can buy is not. Better off using a mild cheddar at home, or even domestic swiss.

SuperDuper. They're good. I like em.

For me, it's relish in Gainesville, FL.
For drive-thru me, it's Whataburger.
For meme, it's macdongus.

There's this place down by the ghetto that has the best burgers around. Only problem is the price, so I don't eat there that often. This is my usual order, Floozie Lucy. 8oz patty stuffed with bacon and cheddar, covered in a spicy house sauce.

Here's their special menu.

Fuck me that looks good

This place is out of reach where I live but if I pass by it I order a baller custom. Ultimate cheat day right here
>Order a custom burger from Mooyah with a small sweet potato fries
>Go to Culver's
>Orders a mini concrete of crazy for cookie dough, bonfire smores, or double marshmallow oreo
>side of cheese curds
>a drink
It may be too much to handle for me but that's on my bucket list to do this

looks like a bunch of acid-tripping kindergarteners made that menu

I used to live close to a local snack bar that made the most amazing fast food. Cheap, huge and very tasty.

>tfw you are yuropoor and only fast food joint that is not disgusting kebab is McMicrowave.

Fuck i despise ameriburgers but i envy them too

>The Well D'onion
Dohohohoho

Fuck yes.

You deserve death.