Oh, I bet that bunless burger really offsets those calories you're drinking from your sugared soda

>Oh, I bet that bunless burger really offsets those calories you're drinking from your sugared soda

amirite

>bunless burger
I would feel no remorse killing the person responsible for this.

carb reduction for keto

Who the fuck eats a bunless burger to cut calories?

Mayhaps carbs was your correct thought?

who the fuck drinks diet soda to cut calories?

hmph

This is bait.
McDonald's lists a Big Mac at 540 calories and a large Coke at 290. Ordering a diet soda (0 calories) reduces calorie intake by 35%. Fries not included.

It's still shit for you, but your argument is shit too.

theres literally nothing wrong with eating a burger and replacing the bun for a lettuce wrap and also drinking a diet soda.

meat, cheese and lettuce is healthy and good for you and diet soda is 0 calories and much better for you than regular soda.

>Fries not included.

>eating a burger w/out fries

This is bait.

Yeah fuck people with celiac's

>What other people choose to eat affects ME!

They're genetic dead ends. It's a mercy killing, really.

It's strictly un-American to eat a hamburger like that. Also, it's a retarded concept. Sure, you can eat a bunless burger, but I can also eat soup with a fork and put ice in my porridge. Doesn't make it any less retarded.

3/10, be more subtle next time

A hamburger bun does have about the same amount of calories as a small cup of soda, so yeah, it kind of does.

don't mind me. just gonna use this retarded thread to roll the dice.

about to make a salad
if evens i add egg
if odds i add tuna

If dubs you use your own sperm as dressing.

Bread fills me up super quick. Eating bunless burgers saves me from leaving half a burger unfinished.

I don't drink soda.

Femanons and soyboys

Why, it's not like anyone is forcing you to eat it you dumb faggot

>bun
>lettuce/tomato
plebs

And it lets you eat more of the good stuff. If I have to choose between a bun and fries or more cheese, I'll take the fries and cheese.

Flying Dutchman is good, desu. When I was on a diet (strict keto) I would sit and have 3 or 4 of those. It's a lot of fat and protein, granted, but it's quite tasty and pretty cheap too.

Decent order too is getting one of those to mix up with some fries

what if the buns were chicken

>being this retarded

>un-American
>porridge

>400 calories is basically the same as 500 calories
Fatty think

It's more un-American to have your attitude you fucking faggot. Your entire country was founded on the principles of individual freedom and liberty and now you want to kill people who eat a certain food in a manner which you don't approve of. Dog shit eating hypocrite if I ever saw one. Fuck you and your mother.

Gluten crust on the chicken. That defeats the whole purpose.

There is literally nothing stupid about eating a burger with no bun. Sorry about your social conditioning

>I can also eat soup with a fork
I don't think you can

Hurrrrrrr: The post

Yeah, that's why I skip the sugary crap and drink a cider with it. The bun is an essential way to soak up the cheese and fat.

Diet soda my dude.
What is "Type 1 diabetes," Alex?
I'm legitimately mad it took me nearly 10 years to actually go low-carb. It's helped me out so goddamn much. When I was diagnosed my dietitian actually recommended me a HIGH carb diet.

The government can't kill people for bunless burgers. Doesn't mean I can't

That's not a Burger, that's just fancy Frikadellen stacked on top of each other

You make those with beef? Where are you from?

>0 calories

Germany. And it's unusual to use pure beef (or pure ground meat for that matter), but it's within reason. Heck I could imagine that being common somewhere, because frikadellen are one of those things varying drashitcally from household to household. Personally, I normally use pork and half pork half beef but that's just personal experience.

good grief I should have proofread that post.
drastically* pork or ...

>celiacs
not a real disease
see: malingering

Yeah, it's pork or pork/veal here in Denmark too usually.

Of course it's real. That doesn't mean every asshole who avoids gluten actually has it.

>drinking soda in 2018

this is a meme, right?

>Thinking bunless burgers are to say skinny
>Not knowing typically half the calories in a burger comes from buns
>Not wanting to double your beef intake by replacing the buns with more burger and putting lettuce around it to keep your hands form getting greasy

I wish people that didn't know the burger way didn't comment on it.

>Of course it's real. That doesn't mean every asshole who avoids gluten actually has it.
stop enabling malingerers

>celiacs is real

Back in the day nobody even heard of autism. Nowadays every fucking kid has it. Coincidence? No.

Back in the day nobody knew what bacteria was neither

Except for the whole physical impossibility. It's literally not a burger without a bun.

The buns actually add nothing to the burger, it even tastes better to remove one or both buns.

heh bunlet

>skip the sugary crap
>cider instead

What sugared soda? I'm drinking diet soda with it.

#ketoasfuck