Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IfmiKnZi3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure that's Bob Dylan.

Zane lamprey for me desu

Top Gear sucks

>hate celebrity chefs
>be a celebrity chef yourself

I wouldn't call him a celebrity chef because it's not what he's known for. I'd seen several episodes of Parts Unknown before I even knew he was a chef.

*smokes cigarette on camera introspectively*
"I'm a chef from New York you guys, what can I say? :P"

But he's not famous for being a chef, and he hasn't been one in decades. He's a writer and television presenter.

narcissistic cunt

Anyone starting a thread, or post with the words
>for me
needs to be kicked in dick.

>for me
for you

for me it's you

for me, thats a pretty shitty post

>If I take that off, will you die?
>It would be very flavorful.
>You're the best fast food sandwich.
>For me.

calm down leonard

*takes another drag of cigarette*
“I fucking hate New Yorkers, they’re all such glutinous disgusting pigs”

That's bob seger

Uh that's Ricardo Darín.

remember this episode where the goes to vietnam, and his guide was this super poor peasant who looked depressed and hateful as fuck.

just give me my paycheck and fuck off, baka gweilo.

Is Adam Sandler really that old?

DUDE I WAS A DISAFFECTED COUNTER CULTURE YOUTH IN THE 60S LMAO
he's a low rent food themed hunter thompson, it's just a sad dispplay

EVERYBODY KNOWS that it's not Bourdain.

He rustles /pol/tard panties because he's an erudite east coast liberal who can form witty, coherent sentences admiring the food and culture from *gasp* other countries. The mere mention of his name has them gnashing their teeth and pulling out what little hair remains in their comb over flap.

I liked Bourdain on "A Cook's Tour" on the Food Network and "No Reservations" on the Travel Channel. Back then it was just a food and travel show. Sure, he'd give some opinions but it wasn't full of political commentary as he does on CNN.

He's gone from a food and travel show to a travel show where he gives his political opinions. It's a major turnoff for me.

I liked him when it was solely food and travel. Keep your political opinions to yourself, Chef...

id watch and subscribe

For me, it's Andrew Zimmern

not to mention he tries so hard to be contrarian, he went full circle and become a basic bitch instead

Agreed. He should have stuck to solely food and travel. I could do without all the political commentary.

i used to like his latest show until cnn paid him to shill against drumpf, then i knew he waa just another tool in the shed

He's turned off a lot of his longtime fans.

got any proofs???

is there anything that doesnt trigger /pol/edditors anyway?

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IfmiKnZi3E

He is absolutely the most self absorbed boring twat to on tv. We jest about him in our house and race to the remote to change the channel if we have the misfortune of him coming on.

what the fuck, had no idea Bourdain could sing?

i really wanted to like parts unknown but bourdain's ego oozes thru and I couldn't fully enjoy it.

Rain Man, what a classic.

Also, in one of the only episodes where he works as a line cook he sucks cock. The fine dinning chef he did the shift with kicked ass even though he complained that it was too much work for only one chef.

Bourdain himself admits that he's a very average chef and nothing special in the kitchen, and that's part of the appeal. He's not a celebrity chef; he's a line cook who can write.

It sounds like you have a personal distaste, which can be based on your dislike of educated discourse or highly opinionated dialogue, but he's never been boring, rather the opposite, and he's certainly not someone decent people jest about. Personal issues, I say. Though I don't know anything about your family, I'm guessing you live with your parents. Go finish your education and get a little bit more out in the world. Negative absolutes are a sign of a small mind or small world. Read a book.

>Zane lamprey for me desu
Wow, no one else replied to you yet? His series on bar customs and national beverages was highly educational and entertaining.

>For me, it's Andrew Zimmern
At first I thought that was Matt Lauer.

It's Stephen Colbert

Bourdain's so humble. Love his work ethic too.

something something big guy