Fml

i think its about time we had a srsly talk about food & cooking & dickered, pls take a seat

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >budget ballin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ID-jsd0HGZs
youtu.be/Q954LxEzyY8
soundcloud.com/user603261412/mumble-while-you-suck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cat faggot.

so this week im trying to be as cheap as possible, gonna try to use some of my freezer stock and ill prob go to the store and grab a bit of fresh produce tomorrow

doing a few dishes while i let these shramps thaw

I'd like to see what you do with that baby noodle package.

well apparently it expired in 2015 so i guess ill be tossing it out:(

Lmao, why do you have it then?

can of WATER in the background........
what the hell is wrong with you....youve changed

the struggle is real son

so scrubbed the eyes off this cunt and slathered er down with butter and salt,

comfy kitter

I don't think it those noodles can really go that bad, even if it said 2015...

making some shrimp dippers

depoopified some shrimp, ready for breading

wew lad

dunked my finger in oil god damn i love cooking:)

shit wasnt bad, keep it greasy fellas

I want this in my mouth.

Only an occasional Veeky Forums-er, so sorry if this is a stupid question: but is this still Patti?

youtu.be/ID-jsd0HGZs

How much does a size 13 Patti set you back?

64.99 apparently
thats one premium cat

always like these threads, ill finally try to do somethin for it tonight

post pics of new shoes pls

what was your method for the tater

looksgoodman

aww yiss mofuggin TXbro thread!

I'd still eat that for sure

anything dried I'll eat for years soemtimes depending on what it is and all that has in it is spices n sheeit

It says "best before" and not "use by" so it's probably still okay. "Best before" or "best by" just means it might not taste as good after that date but it's not spoiled.

looks good m8. what kind of oil do you fry in?

we call stella, wife beater in the uk

for good reason

that gross cat thread again

?

>size 13

Your a big guy

>he's never beaten the shit out of his own wife

Hue Hue Hue

no cook along but heres what i made for dinner

gnocchi with spinach and sun dried tomato alfredo sauce

folks, im single

Tell me about dem sauce is it tartar sauce with jalapeƱos cause never thought of that and it sounds good

>ywn get dabbed out and chill with OPs cats while eating a delicious homecooked meal made by op
damn...

>Patti and deenz in OP pic
You are living the life, my dude

>tfw no American bf

so walked to the meximart and got some stuff earlier, gonna try to make a decent burrito since i felt the need to get these giant tortilals

>average pita bread is now called tortillas

If that's what you call pita bread I feel bad for you

>trying to sell eggs to the chicken

m8 pita is thicker like naan, tortillas are much flatter and come in corn or flour

:)

yeah its tarter soace with minced 'lic, pickle and and some of my pickled hot peppers i made, and a little pepper and a squirt of lime and mayo, gotta make sure it sits in the fridge an hour or so for the flavors to get gud, the other is standard cocktail sauce with xtra horseradish

that looks really good m80

4u ;)

unsubscribe immediately

lol

usually use canola for deep frying cuz its cheap

tossed it anyways oh well

really just poke holes and rub it with butter and salt, baked it until tender and cut it open and put butter and cheese in and stuck it back in the over for 5 minutes then sour creme and chives, id put bacon too if i wasnt lazy

bout treefiddy

they were a gift, probably wont wear them much i really only wear work boots

>trying to educate me on pita when I literally created it

sigh

I got clumsy a few weeks ago and my steak tried to cook me

She's a smug kitty

burritos should be easy since its just some ingredients prepped and thrown together

gonna fry up some of this mexican bacon to use in my refried beans, will add the grease and the meat to it to make some dank beans is the plan

>cooking canned beans for burritos

?????????????????????????

you just put that shit in, what the fuck

i eat at a lot of taco trucks and around here refried beans is the name of the game, the good thing about burritos tho is there is really no wrong way to make them, you can even put fries or rice in them if your into that sort of thing

now its guac time, the guac thread is what inspired me to make this desu, got that 'cado itch son

3 out of 4 isnt bad I aint mad

shits on point, imma put cling wrap on it and squeeze all the air out, this is the best way imo to keep guac good for 3-4 days without altering the flavor

got these about where i want em gonna turn the heat off and get to the meat of it

this is some marinated stuff they just call "taco meat", pretty sure its beef but its good so dont really care

the giblet tax

spoiler alert, she didnt eat it

Where's the rice???????????????????????????????????

assembly in progress

>no rice

if you want rice around here it's called a "california burrito", im not a fan desu its just cheap filler plz no bully

gotta wrap it tight and let it sit 10 minutes its a rule

youtu.be/Q954LxEzyY8

>wraps it up
>10 minute rule
>didn't even wrap it in a cylinder shape
>no rice

See me after class.

sorry m8 this isn't chipotle

how did your date with the girl who asked you out go

i hope you got some sloppy toppy

Looks pretty good. I'll take one without sour cream, please and thank you.

She's on the counter, user: in the shoe box.

I'm impressed op, You are a good cook.

I wish I had the money and time to learn to be a good cook, Poverty sucks m8

wew

Seeing this when I'm hungover and hungry is like dangling a salmon in front of a bear that just came out of hibernation

I think that question has been asked before in one of your threads but I usually lurk on here while Im at work.
How do you get your kot to stay still in da box while youre cooking.
My kitten just want to exlore everything.

Im of the same opinion, sir.
Rice is just additional filler that in my opinion just adds calories and deludes the flavour of burrito.

nicely done OP. big fan of your threads

lold

looks pretty bad

mine usually just looks like a little bar from hitting my hand/arm on the oven rack

this a burrito making pan? never seen a pan like this before

You a houstonfag? I like 11 below's Oso Bueno

>shoebox confirmed for COPS LIVES MATTER

OP I just want to say that I love your threads. I've never posted in one before but felt compelled to tell you this, for some reason. You should no joke write down your favorite recipes as I would buy your book.

#coplivesdontmatter

Just posting a good ole burger I made. Just a brisket burger with my favorite burger seasoning (garlic, portini mushrooms, parmesan, worcestershire, salt, and pepper) applewood smoked bacon, american cheese, cheddar basil cheese crisp, sriacha ketchup, and romaine lettuce.

>baby noodle package
How did OP get a hold of your dick?

what are you mexican or something

I wanna slap that little shit right off the counter.

just 1 firm good backhand and i'd finally be free of op's shit threads.

kys loser. No one will miss you, Not even your whore mother

go back to whatever faggot board you came from

Chill out, if you don't like them, don't go to them.

you wouldn't make it to the counter m8

lol

this looks pretty dank, ive been wanting to mess with the cheese crisp thing

:) thx, sadly I have no real recipes of my own that i can think of

ya, oso bueno or color blind are decent, desu Im not a huge fan of their beer but the brewery is convenient and decent for chillin, fav breweries are buffalo bayou and Brash if you can find it

got it at walmart its a tortilla pan i think, i use it to heat bread mostly cuz it heats up quick

yeah calories dont concern me but im used to the burritos around here, they arent huge but they are very flavorful and cheap

fatty patti is a lazy cunt m8, i just put her in a box or something and she gets comfy she knows its fancy photoshoot time when I get groceries

lol

thx, I am not rich by far, I would say get some spices together and start small, find a simple recipe for something you like like baked mac n chz or sprouts or a burger or chili or something, pasta dishes can be easy but very rewarding

soundcloud.com/user603261412/mumble-while-you-suck

the way she blows bubs

Go ahead, try and take on OP. Everyone on this board will fucking end you.

would rek this

looks good but id of smushed it out more

I remember seeing some show where this restaruant would use a big can of tomatoes or something to smash all their burgers out

so I had this pie crust and cheese that was going to expire so I filled it with steakums, pepperoni, cheese and baked

saving it to eat when I'm drunk so not sure if it turned out good or not

the edges werent' sticking very good prolly cause I didn't feel like beating an egg so after using the fork I kinda just folded em over and smushed em with my fingers

you can learn how to cook on a budget m8. don't feel like you need to make something elaborate or complicated. like op said, start small. when i moved into my first apartment, my go to meal was grilled chicken, pasta, and broccoli all in a dish seasoned however i'd like. it's nothing special and it's not very hard but it was a start.

find a recipe you think sounds good and then hunt for deals in your supermarket. you can usually make something work missing an ingredient or two.

Food haul from Monday for a hot mess later in the week. The Four Roses is from Sunday. It was a rough day at work and I decided that I needed to drink a glass of whiskey when I got home.

I have boneless chicken thighs and peppers to use up for burritos. Rice and beans will be involved.

The cheap frozen pizza was for an emergency situation. Shame on me, I ate it for breakfast this morning.

WHAT A CUTIE PATOOTIE