Tfw you prepared some chili fruits without gloves

>tfw you prepared some chili fruits without gloves
>forgot to wash hands
>my dick felt itchy so i decided to scratch it with my chili laden hands
i can't be the only one who does stupid things in the kitchen? i lose all sense of common sense when in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0132572/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>scratching your dick in the kitchen while preparing food

disgusting

>forgot to wash hands before handling food
>scratching literally any part of your skin mid-food-prep
you might be surprised to hear this but yeah, you actually are one of the only people this disgusting and degenerate, most first world english speaking non-monkey individuals with an IQ above retardation wouldn't get out a package of chilis, a knife, a cutting board, and complete those actions while "forgetting to wash their hands"

delete your anime

>tfw rub eyes after cutting chili

I touch my dick all the time when I'm in the kitchen and I'm a sous-chef.
Frankly it's probably not the most sanitary thing going on in any restaurant kitchen but it's not the least.
If nature calls, it does.

Once, I fapped after preparing some spicy dish with fresh hot peppers. Somehow my hands were still "spicy" after cooking and eating and my dick felt like it was on fire.
Wouldn't say it was unpleasurable though. It was kinda weird.
Well there are people buying capsicum condoms so I must not be the only one.

how do you know it was mid food prep

I've done that. I had to take a shower after I finished to alleviate the burn.

Also, today after chopping some habeneros (and washing my hands) I rubbed my eyes because its still early in the morning. I wish there were a product to neutralize that capsicum burn.

Hell yeah, ive done this before. Jalepenos are the hottest without causing superfluous pain. Habeneros are just too much for me desu.

>parents give me ghost pepper salsa
>get drunk and eat some with my finger
>”this ain’t so bad”
>suddenly face goes numb and entire body heats up
>dancing around in circles and end up rubbing my eyes
>eyes burning too, go take a piss and set dick on fire too

some cooking advise:
imdb.com/title/tt0132572/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_99

i ate a habanero once and i even washed my hands but then i jacked off and i think it might have come out in my sweat or something? or maybe i touched my mouth and it went onto my hands? anyway 20 minutes later i was screaming and crying in the shower

It soaks into the layers of your skin, so just washing your hands doesn't remove it all.

I do this on purpose with lighter chili’s to last longer. One time I tried some Szechuan peppercorn oil, dont do that.

>scratching your dick in the kitchen
>touching anything other than food in the kitchen

Nigger I don't touch my face, nose, I don't scratch my back, don't touch fucking nothing until I've finished cooking, and if it's an emergency I obligatory wash my hands, wipe with a towel, put out whatever fucking fire is threatening the house and then wash my hands again before continuing cooking.

Glad I learned how to cook when there's people like you in the world.

Even when you're cooking for yourself only? That's pretty autistic. I mean the bacteria in your saliva and boogers and your dick cheese fungus is already an integral part of your body's fauna why does it matter if only you ingest it?

The golden staff found on the side of your nose is harmless unless ingested or when it finds its way into a wound.

You fucking moron

You dipshits ever consider gloves, or do you relish in your retardation?

I understand not scratching the inside of your nose and not scratching your genitals, but who cares if you scratch an itch on your arm? Do you only shower once a month?

You are an idiot, eating your boogers actually boosts your immune system. I have been eating them all my life and only get sick about once a year. Suck it Trebeck.

Can confirm this. I've had the habit since I was in grade school and now I almost never get ill, I've even started faking illness at work just because I feel I'm missing out on free sick leave

kek

I once fingered my girlfriend after making hot sauce from my home grown habaneros and california reapers. She didn't like it

Blames chilli and not herpes

my gf sucked my dick once after eating REALLY spicy food and I felt like I was going to die