Ben Shapiro is the raging final breath of modernity. It was a strange run. But surely...

Ben Shapiro is the raging final breath of modernity. It was a strange run. But surely, the Abrahamic values couples with American Fundamentalism couldn't survive forever? How do we start over without destroying everything?

He's speaking at my university next Wednesday. There is going to be a huge protest. Hmm....

>It was a strange run
Are you implying modernism is dead?

Because it isn't.

I'm implying modernists are dead. Huge difference, fuckbeans

Modernism has been dead for half a century already, if not longer.

No. It's on the way out. Hence: final breath. You must read syntopically. Protip: try the rest of the sentence.

don't you dare put your greedy hands on this man, you fascists

What is it with all the threads about this guy?

>hehe, if i call communists fascists, then I don't have to actually think about my race's privilege!

why is this teenage queer replying to himself so many times

>I'm literally going to prevent another person from speaking because I don't like their opinions

>hehe, if i think nazis propose genocidal ideas then they shouldn't be allowed their own opinion

Yeah, haven't you ever read Popper?

Intent is not the same as action

>I'm going to prevent this one influential Jew from influencing people because another influential Jew told me to

>final breath of modernity
>modernity

Maybe make yourself understood rather than expecting your readers to make backwards leaps through your idiosyncratic categorical hoops, you little faggot.

Ben Shapiro is an autistic Jewish robot sent back from the future or something.

this is probably b8, but popper is rubbish philosophy m8

Why would you want to read Pooper?

t. pedantic child who doesn't understand the use of "fascist" as a pejorative .

Ben Shapiro is unironically the conservative messiah that will save western civilization

Why would you want to read the insane ramblings of a psychopathic con-artist?

why wouldn't you?

free speech is truly dead. Fuck minorities and fuck anyone who isn't a white male!

I love Ben. He's a smart guy. A fearless guy. And he whole heartedly embraces irrationality and the absurd, via his adherance to his faith. I really respect that.

yea fuck that jewish nazi

Can we really be certain Ben is a Jew?

Lol. That's 'stereotypical badger holding a hamburger' funny.

isn't shapiro ultra conservative? like let the poor die in the streets conservative?

We're talking about jewish conservativism here, man.

No, he's basically a boring as fuck Reaganite, but that's so far outside the Overton window now that the cultural left is unable (or unwilling) to distinguish him from Goebbels.

>poor die in the streets conservative
Hows freshman year?

>assuming someone's race from their political opinions
How far we've come

He's banned in my country, not everyone has the privilege to read whatever they want

>look at sticky
>it says /pol/ stays in /pol/
>/pol/ ignores this, because they're lunatics
>/pol/ doesn't realize their stupid antics don't convince anyone and they're really just masturbating each other

wew

Capital-M Modernity, which ruled the West for 500+ years, is dead. It may have died decades ago, as suggests. It may have only died in the last fifteen years. But it's definitely dead. We're in some new era now, an era we don't yet have a name for.

how do we fix the liberal mind?

nice b8

/pol/ hates Shapiro and trolled him heavily during the 2016 election