Prose or Poetry?

Prose or Poetry?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11185159/Russian-poetry-lover-gets-8-years-for-murder-of-prose-fan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where mah prose bros at?

i think thats a turkish girl actually

Poetic prose
Prosaic poetry

read poetry write prose. i've lost the youthful enthusiasm that let me devour giant novels. i do miss my days of stephen dedalus level autism though.

i have a hard time reading poetry, like it just won't go in. I was reading the prose edda the other day and whenever i got to one of the little poem bits I had to really engage the old nog-nog to process the informacion

Prose is supposed to capture the syntax of a normal conversation. Poetry is more like music since its like listening to a rhythm or beat.

I love poetry but I still get more of a kick from reading prose literature

>Drama

This

Read Kerouac, proesetry

>it just won't go in
Keep in mind - always use a lot of lube and start slowly. Not with Eliot and Marinetti, but with Poe and Dylan.

Drama belongs to a classification unrelated to prose and poetry. Your comment in meaningless.

Close, Azerbaijani. You're observant, user.

This girl is so fucking cute and pretty I want to die.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels ennui when confronted with an archetypical qt. A cute girl is the most pleasing and most tormenting thing in the world.

Have solace in the fact that they don't care about anyone that browses Veeky Forums

she looks like she has grave's disease

It's worse when one knows a girl who looks just like her (face and hair) and she tells you "let's just be friends" and then one goes along with it for a while, pretending to be interested in a friendship while secretly only being near her to appreciate her beauty and eventually cutting contact completely once he realizes it will never go anywhere and he's torturing himself.

I am a fucking retard.

Sparrows were feeding in a freezing drizzle
That while you watched turned to pieces of snow
Riding a gradient invisible
From silver aslant to random, white, and slow.

There came a moment that you couldn’t tell.
And then they clearly flew instead of fell.

forgot the title

Because You Asked About the Line Between Prose And Poetry

Say it out loud. Don't read it in your head.

If you knew anything you'd know it's simply called prose-poetry faggot

I wonder what it feels like to be a brainlet

Maybe if you were successful, driven and charismatic girls like her would be attracted to you

apparently a year of piano practice can raise your iq by 3 points, if you start now in a few decades you might be able to feel it for yourself

idiot

I hate poetry but I secretly want to understand and write it

I'm reading On The Road right now and I do not get it. I have to force myself to read through mindless partying, drinking, hanging out with friends. These are foreign concepts to me and I cannot abide by Kerouac's style of writing.

Poetry is the preferred literary praxis of the partisan

Any books on suppressing the attraction to qts, aside from Neet-che?

poetry

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11185159/Russian-poetry-lover-gets-8-years-for-murder-of-prose-fan.html

Spotted the nigger

try the Dharma Bums, that might click with you instead. I wouldn't recommend it outright to anyone but if you're trying to plough through On The Road and not 'getting it', then Dharma Bums may be more your style.

she's lucky she didn't step in something
also
>that filename
>in front of that poster on the wall

Pottery

Paraverbal expression

That woman is Turkish

I don't know.

Azarbaijan is TURAN

Got mixed up with Kurds

Would LOVE to masturbate to her in that pose, but she's a middle schooler, amirite?

idiot

I have no idea officer, looks about 18 to me

They're in a middle school class

She's clearly underage

It's okay just imagine it's art

Why the fuck does this always happen in Russia? Are they more passionate about literature or just more violent?

well I fucked that up, I must be dumb after all

>Why the fuck does this always happen in Russia?
It doesn't, we just have more creative newsmakers.

brb moving to Russia

Any kind of thinking activity will do that though. You might as well just skip right to the poetry.

Apart from becoming a full on bears-only homo, there is no escape. Just accept that the path of true grill aesthetics is one of pain and longing.

The user to whom (you) responded was merely being descriptive, senpai. There's a poetic element in ALL true literary writing; in fact, this is what distinguishes it from other types (not styles) of writing. The second part of his statement is more tendentious- he's basically telling [us] that he prefers narrative poetry (from Homer to Milton; Wordsworth's Prelude to Ammon's Garbage).
Though the distinction (you) drew is a real one in the sphere of prose proper, it doesn't at all apply to the distinction in question here. Not all poetic prose (literature) is a prose-poem.

i did that with a girl i fall in love with and i regret it, she was a good girl, i just had to not be a fucking retard and accept that she will never be more than a friend. Friendship is really underrated, and now i know.

Kush and Pussy

Henry Miller >>>>>>>

Who gives a fuck?

If she's hot and your dick knows it then why stop yourself? Are the sharia police going to show up and arrest you for rubbing one out?

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Big sir as well

Couldnt read on the road for the exact same reasons, but miller engaged me, so try tropic of cancer

john milton

idk, im pretty attractive desu

kys degenerate

The sharia police would be more likely to arrest you for her being too old.