Tfw you make 400$ for reading a book every week and providing a 10 minute Wikipedia inspired dissertation

>tfw you make 400$ for reading a book every week and providing a 10 minute Wikipedia inspired dissertation

What this guys deal? He's from money, right?

I think the only people more sad than that loser are the even bigger losers that give him money.

Yep, enough parental money to perpetually turn his entire life into factitious roleplay that he's some kind of bohemian world traveler

envy

leave cliff.
also, you have a faggot surname

does he even write

bro, he doesn't even read.

:O

So? Feel free to do the same, if you can make your videos seem valuable enough for the people to pay for it, it's a win-win.

are there any sexy booktubers with tight pussies and loose morals?

why go through the effort tho?

jokes aside, I'd much rather keep Nick Mullen content by helping him buy consumer electronics than give any cash to that asshole.

I'm never giving money to either of them. But hypothetically...

fuck yea nig

been paying the cum boys since last summer

so what? is about e-celebs and people paying money for having online pretend friends and forming part of a "community"

the books, politics or whatever that the e-celeb works around is just a prop. it's current year, stop being surprised at current people acting like current people or if you are going to complain just become a full blown traditionalist instead of being a half-way pussy

What are some classic Cliff reviews? I really dig that Karl Ove Knausgaard review.

They are suprisingly lit, actually.

This thread brings back painful memories

>that time when I was 14 and my mom almost had a stroke when she found out I had bought $8,000 worth of gifts for a male adult entertainer

you what now

Go on.

What did you buy him?

Can you stop being cynical for 5 minutes OP?

You might be right, but what's with the salt? who gives a shit if he's living like that? why are there constant threads and replies about this dude if you hate him so much?

Can I send him my book for hype?

He'll make you pay him to read it. Not even meming.

I should be intrigued by this but it just baffles me the generation I used to live as a teenage and the average Veeky Forums teenage years are couldn't be more bizarrely different.

>make 400 bucks a week
that's shit though

not for the amount of """"labor"""" he's putting in

I don't do any real """"labor"""" at my job, but I get paid a proper salary.
It doesn't matter if you're not overworked, if you're not earning enough to live comfortably, what's the point?

400 bucks as supplementary income is great to have, but it's shit if it's your primary source of income.