This is supposed to be real pizza

>this is supposed to be real pizza
Looks like a pretentious piece of trash to me

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Elements-Pizza-Unlocking-Secrets-World-Class/dp/160774838X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there a leaf on it?

I'll eat it, u can go to Pizza hut and pig out hun

It's the ingredients and the oven that make the difference, with the proper ingredients less is more. Only reason we have pizzas overloaded with shitty meats and cheap cheese is to compensate for the lack of quality.

Looks like Pikachu's been having Ash's leftover ketchup again.

italian bakeries dont have doors

>el americano senoras y senores jajajajajjajajajajaja

It tastes fine, but it will almost certainly be outrageously overpriced and less good than a real pizza

>Mozzarella isn't even properly sliced and placed well on the pizza

Why are people so retarded?

>slicing mozzarella
why are ameriorcs such plebs?

I’ve had authentic pizza like the one in the pic while I was in Italy. And yes it’s very disappointing.
I guess it’s what the poor Italian peasants ate back in the day.

3 bites of that pizza will contain 75% of the cheese and basil.

>pretentious
Literally meaningless in this context.
It does show that you're a clueless brainlet though.

>putting a whole Mozzarella ball on a pizza before baking

R e t a r d a l e r t

what the fuck do you think pizza is, you daft fuck?
its literally bread with some sauces and whatever leftover you have, it has always been a peasant/poorfag meal

just put them apart with your fingers, you dumb fuck monkey, its fucking mozarella, not parmiggiano

That pizza looks frozen but i understand what you are getting at.
You are wrong.
How can something intentionally simple pure and honest be pretentious? It intimidates you because you are not familiar with the appearance of fresh herbs and quality cheese. Try it some time. Assuming you have lost your baby teeth it should taste good.

ey where da pepperonis?
where da grease?
come on!

Which is funny because the greazy Italians overprice that “real quality authentic pizza” shit

>always been a peasant/poorfag meal
>pizza margherita literally invented for the queen

Then why act like the shitty ass version in the OP is some holy recipe, while the superior modern kind is some unholy abomination despite tasting better and typically selling for a better price

thats cos ur dumb and go to meme """google reviewd top places""" touristtraps like the rest of the amerilards and pay 20 euros for a fucking pizza

i went on a trip in italy with my ex a few years ago and i lasted whole week with less than 500 euros(hotels included)and we ate at restaurant every single day, stop being fucking gullible

in italy this costs like 5 euros aka around 5-6 dollars

>falling for """historical""" memes
yeah, im sure that it was made for the fucking queen at some medieval scientists lab, surely, there wasnt some peasant who just decided to put one of the most popular types of hommeade cheese and fucking tomatoes on top of bread before that, especially consdiering "pizza" existed for thousands of years already

Whatever it’s a shit country filled with gypsies and the food is bland

why was the cook unable to properly space the cheese?

every country in europe is filled with gypsy tb h
i'd still take them instead of amerilardia, thats full with violent niggers, the gypsy may at worst pick your pocket, in USA you are getting shot for "walking in the wrong neighbourhood"
>the food is bland
thats just plain wrong

it's 'rustic' m8
look at the crust

the point of this whole pizza here
is the flavour will be in the crust and the sauce and the cheese

An actual Italian pizza chain would crush it in the US.

>DIOS MIO! WHY YOU TALK BADDA DA PIZZA? AMERICANA CREATURA!

To bad that Italians are lazy fucks

this is real pizza

Ok, as an italian I admit that NYpizza isn't so bad, but real neapolitan pizza is the best. The quality of the ingredients is just on another level, the bufala, the tomatoes and of course the wood oven cooked pie.

Maybe next to a Whole Foods and a Trader Joe's in a yuppie part of town with young professionals who are willing to pay more for garbage like that.

I know this is a bait thread and shouldnt reward you with a (you), but you suck serious dick OP.

>real neapolitan pizza is the best
Truth.
>MFW I can't get pizza that good round here.

underrated

Basil you retard. Go climb a wall of dicks you candle sniffing fuckfence.

Friendly reminder that pizza is a format, not a recipe. It's pizza as long as it's food served on top of a plate made of bread.

Buy this book
amazon.com/Elements-Pizza-Unlocking-Secrets-World-Class/dp/160774838X
make some that is 90% as good as a restaurant

Takes a bit of practice but the end results are great.

Seattle reporting in. Can confirm, there's really a pizza for every appetite in this town. There's a few Domino's if you wanna go cheap, you can hit Pagliacci or MOD if you want the next step up, then you have Frelard or Big Mario's if you want like a weird Italian-American fusion, or if you want to go full Authetic you can do Via Tribunali, Serious Pie (some of their pies at least,) and Tutta Bella. Every one of those is a chain with at least 3 locations, can't imagine why they wouldn't do well in more cities. I'm sure other cities have just as many local pizza joints, in fact. Pizza's just something that any city can do well if a restaurant puts in anything above bare-minimum effort, I don't think I've ever lived in a city with 0 good pizza options.

Kek’d