Not a mexican, so I've never tried these, but I've always wanted to,,, How the fuck do i make good tacos?

not a mexican, so I've never tried these, but I've always wanted to,,, How the fuck do i make good tacos?

Pick them fresh from a taco bush

His mom's ?

>How the fuck do i make good tacos
You can't. If you have to ask here, you are too fucking dumb.

Where do you live that you haven't ever had a taco?

for one, don't use a hard shell

also, don't layer it like in that picture, all the grease will sog up the bottom and it will fall apart after one or two bites

go flour soft tortilla, and typically any mix of chicken, cheese, beans, and salsa will be pretty good. A good, authentic taco is basically just a small burrito

>not a mexican, so I've never tried these
You're in luck then since most mexicans have never tried one of those american abominations either.

>grill chicken or steak on high heat with cumin, cayenne, coriander, and lime juice
>cut it up
>pickle some onions and jalapenos
>put that shit in a soft corn tortilla
>top with chopped cilantro and lime juice

>most mexicans have never seen let alone eaten that thing in your pic.

Corn tortilla
Pulled pork
Red cabbage
Raddish
Squeeze of lime
Cotija or Oaxaca cheese

>You can't. If you have to ask here, you are too fucking dumb.
i told you i'm not mexican

Reminder that authentic tacos are made with corn tortillas, not flour tortillas.

why?

Reminder that anyone who calls a tortilla a "shell" is a major fucking pleb.

Flour tortillas are white people food

Wrong. Wheat grows more easily than corn in Northern Mexico, and there's a long tradition of using flour tortillas there.

How is that relevant? There are mexicans of many races, including white ones

Shaddup, you faggot

Shaddup, you faggot

no

>including white ones
It's bad enough Amerimutts think they're white, now you Mexishits think you're white too?

>How the fuck do i make good tacos?
Good tortillas help a lot.

This is the recipe you should follow

If Spaniards are white, then many people across Latin America are white. They're a (generally rich and powerful when compared to mestizos) minority, but they exist.
not an argument

>Gachupínes
>White

Good thing spanimoors aren’t white

I disagree. The pulled pork should be fried or baked in its own fat(carnitas), cabbage is for fish tacos (which are better on a flour tortilla), cheese isn't necessary(save it for the corn), and there's no mention of salsa(I like to use a combination of hot smoked pepper salsa and a milder tomatillo salsa)

Oh, and you need the onion/cilantro mix. Radishes are good, and I always put them on if I'm at a taqueria with a salsa/relish bar, but they aren't essential the way onion/cilantro/lime is. And personally, I prefer cabesa/barbacoa over carnitas, but they're both top tier.

Lots of cumin. The secret to almost all Mexican food is lot of cumin.

Whiter than you, I imagine

they are european you fucking uncultured swine.
Do not forget spanish fucking the aztecs and native americans created the mexicans you know today.

Hispanics are pure and most of us have very light skin.

>most
Untrue. Most hispanics are mongrels.

>You're in luck then since most mexicans have never tried one of those american abominations either.

Well, not til they get to the U.S., then they seem to like them.

But yes, you don't find "tacos" like OP pictured in Mexico.

>cabesa

Don't forget Lengua.

THATS BECAUSE OF THE BREEDING WITH MEXICANS
I dont know why most of my kind has decided to defile their family lineage with the shit skin gene, but obviously after moving from spain its a trait we grew fond of while colonozing the south americas

Their genes were already shit by being Spaniards.

HAH you fucking wish. Any time you ever seen a hot "latina" thats us bro. prime jennifer lopez and nelly furtado. I literally do not need to say anything else. Meanwhile pure breed spaniards are the most attractive europeans

>pure breed spaniards
No such thing. You guys got dicked by Moors didn't you? Don't you have a beans and rice dish about overthrowing the beans?

the moors is a general term that fell under native spanish, as well as european muslims as part of who it describes.

Spaniards have superior genes, quit bitchin

who the fuck hasn't had a taco? there's this new place called outside OP

I meant the North Africans who migrated up into a failure of a country and were initially all but welcomed in. Once they had somewhat stabilized Spain's starving ass they were driven out.

I prefer tortilla instead of hard shell, but hard shell can be good too.

Don't listen to this man.

Drain your meat, get all the grease out, then add in some taco meat seasoning and a bit of water, mix it up and reduce until all the water is gone.

It doesn't matter what order you put the other ingredients on, I normally do cheese right after the meat, so it gets melty, then lettuce / tomato / sour cream. then a dash of hot sauce on top.

Sour Cream is important! It's not a decent taco without it.

OKAY FAGGOTS LISTEN UP!!!
You'll need
CORN Tortillas and none of that white people shit like guerrero, make sure they use maize and not white corn.
Ground or shredded beef or if your poor mashed potatoes
Tomatoes, diced or sliced
Lettuce, shredded
White or yellow onion
Cotija cheese, grated. None of that cheddar crap, use parmesan if you cabt find any
Sour cream, whichever you like but mexican would be best
Lime
Salt
Peper

Step 1: Cook the beef with whatever spices you like
Step 2: Heat a pan with enough oil too fry a taco and cut the vegetables. Squeeze lime juice into a bowl and put the sliced onions to "simmer" in it, salt and pepper.
Step 3: Warm up the tortillas if they are too stiff, and put the beef inside. If the tortilla wont stay closed put a peice of tootpick through the top
Step 4: Fry until the tortilla is golden and cruchy and cool on a rack or paper towels
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit
Step 7: Once you're ready to eat, the toppings go in this order: Tomato if sliced, lettuce, tomato if diced, onion, sour cream, cheese, salsa
Boom you have tacos
Ps fuck whitey

All these guys upside me are fucking morons, try the authentic tacos from mexico, if you can tolerate a spic touching the meat with the bare hands and eating it while listening to mexican country music then you have eaten a real taco

I don't understand. Isn't a message board created by white people? If you hate us so much, create your own. Or at least try and fail.

>racebait
>someone bites
>respond with that image
fucking kek, 10/10

Stop making these threads, you stupid faggot.

do mexicans know about beans?

la mestizo...

They Have Taco Bell in Mexico, what are you talking about

They don't go there

Idk why people get so salty about Taco Bell. Clearly it;s not authentic Mexican, just mex inpsired American fast food. I can still differentiate it from authentic Mexican and real, quality taco. If I want authentic I know where to go, I'm from Texas. But also if I have late night munchies, this doritos locos angel is the kind of thing I'd actually get. Different kinds of food for different purposes.

Those are in resort areas to cater to retarded amerilards who go to other countries and eat amerifat fastfood. There are literally idiots on this board who admit to it.

That is the farthest from a real taco you can get user... Try some authentic mexican food if you can, real mexican recipes are not really that hard, the only thing hard is finding the ingredients

Thats no taco, real tacos use corn or flour tortillas, not bent tortilla chips

Whats wrong with guerrero you nigger. Sure its not fresh, but it does the job when you dont know how to/want to make fresh tortillas.

Its not a real taco. KYS

Cabeza it is head learn spanish idiot

>for one, don't use a hard shell
die

Its bland highly processed tortillas. Really "chemical-ly" taste that alot of breads also have now a days.

african is also ,mixed in there, look at dna maps of mexico it's a large chunk

Get some manchego cheese and think sliced NY strip steak and sear them together, then out that in a corn tortilla with some charred tomato and jalapeno salsa.

Or make migas breakfast tacos with corn chips, eggs, bacon, cheese and salsa all fried together and but that in a flour tortillas with cheese and avocado tomatillo salsa.

i do my own tacos and i still like taco bell, yeah, its not "authentic" but its pretty tasty

>Well, not til they get to the U.S., then they seem to like them.
That always happens. You can look up videos of young chinese people being all snobby about the food at PF Chang's while their grandparents are going "this is really good!"

>Authentic taco
>flour tortilla
My mexican genes are boiling

Are you from another dimension? How have you not had one before?

>Being so poor you have to boil and eat your jeans.
Sad!

W-What?

We don't have mexicans in my country.
I think that's a good thing.

Flour tortillas are authentic, they were made by Jews who immigrated to the country in the early days.