What's the difference between top and bottom...

what's the difference between top and bottom? is it just cooking time or was extra milk added or the intensity of the heat?

the top one has leafs

The bottom was most likely removed from the cooking source and allowed to continue to cook on it's on based on residue heat.

And maybe less stirring.

and it's dry af

Both failed. One has herbs through it, one used eggs with more richly colored yolk, but they both come out the same consistency.

On the heat, off the heat. On the heat, off the heat. It's the only way.

I guess it depends.

1. When (s)he started scrambling the eggs, maybe the top was still soft and bottom already solidified on the bottom one for example.
2. More heat
3. Longer cooking time

Or a combination of the above.

All I see is two big slops of shit.

t. egg intolerant faggot

>they both come out the same consistency
Are you blind? One is clearly cooked less / wetter than the other.

Discussing the different slop of shit textures.

I don't think so. I think that's just the lighting.

Low heat, lots of oil/butter

There's liquid running onto the plate.

It's just cooking time. Your eggs will continue to cook after you take them off the heat, so you want to take them off when they're still runny. The top was also stirred around a lot more, meaning more surface area came into contact with the pan.

Top was cooked to death on high heat, resulting in dry foul tasting eggs. Bottom was cooked gently, folded rather than scrambled like top. Removed before completely cooked, resulting in delicate creamy silky eggs.

Bottom wasn’t cooked as long, but they also used a silicon spatula or something to make those folds in the egg. Color difference is just from lighting. Also looks like they spilled some rabbit food in top one.

Forgot, some but probably not all of the orange color could be due to free range eggs

Creme freche.

>could be due to free range eggs
No. It depends on pigment content in fodder

Yeah and what they eat changes when they’re free range

To make my eggs look like the bottom ones, I beat the eggs before adding them into the pan, cook using butter instead of oil, add some more butter during the cooking and stirr very little. Also remove from heat earlier than you normally would

home raised eggs are much darker/vivid yellow