What’s the most you’ve ever eaten in one sitting, Veeky Forums?

What’s the most you’ve ever eaten in one sitting, Veeky Forums?

32 oz prime rib and some fries.

Believe it or not I only weighed 165 at the time. Amazing what the teen body can do.

had a whole large pizza from dominos

One time there was an impending snowstorm so barely anyone showed up to work. This coincided with a planned pizza party so they had a shitload of extra pizzas and they let me take 5 of them home.
The next day I was snowed in and I ate all 5 pizzas in one day and drank a 30 pack of natty ice. It was the single greatest day of my life and I'll never be that happy ever again.

2 hot 'n ready pizzas from little caesars.

then mom brings home mexican food. it came with these gigantic tortillas, so i made a 3+ pound burrito out of steak fajitas, rice, and beans.

had to be have been well over 6,000 calories within one hour.

Great post. Not.

I accidentally the entire

I onced a meme.

Am I the only one who really wanted to try one of these as a kid?

No, I did too. They looked fucking fantastic.
Back when I was probably 12, my parents and I went to our local Indian restaurant (lol big slop of shit) where I proceeded to eat saag paneer, chicken tandoori, naan, rice, and finished the meal off with a nice goat curry. I could really pack away the Indian food but this day I just crammed too much in there.
We left the restaurant and I puked inside my dad's Mini and on the pavement at a busy intersection. Was embarrassing but now it's an entertaining family story. The goat curry.

>you will never enjoy a tasty meal with your two best buds
why live

your mums pretty big, id say her

Five mcdoubles and a 40

- 5 lb steak, potato, toast, salad.
- 2 lbs pasta, 3 lbs of bolognese sauce, 6 beers
- 40 Krystal burgers, 4 large fries, large Coke

Each of those when I was about 20 or 21. Will never ever do it again.

like half a medium pizza
I'm not really a binge eater like that I prefer snacking over the course of a couple hours

Kanker burgers X3

I ate 5,5 pounds of beef tenderloin (with some sauce, potatoes and grilled vegetables) in one sitting, and I weighted 165.

Not really sure. Two large Domino's pizzas with like three toppings each, one of which was chicken. 2lbs worth of boneless hot wings. Four plates at a buffet, tetris style.

I bet that shit wasn't fun. God damn, dude

You weighed 170 when you were done.

2 whole eggs

Entire dominos large pizza + 10 mcdonalds cheeseburgers + tub of Haagen Daaz stramberry cheescake

I was incredibly drunk on at least a litre of gin and watching Brazil by Terry Gilliam.

Stomach hurt (as in it was going to pop) the next day but other than that a good experience.

could you explain what tetris style means, fattie?

I can regularly eat a double quarter pounder large combo with coke and two mcdoubles. I've done it twice in one day a few times. I don't do it anymore though since I, y'know, give a crap about my body now.

Essentially manipulating shapes to get the most on my plate as I possibly can. I've had plates weigh at least a few pounds before, because I essentially had this cube of food on my plate. It started off as a means of trying everything at a buffet without having to get up for more, but then it turned into a good way to get heaps of food to eat.

Thing is that when I started this, I could finish at least three plates. I was around 150lbs. Now I'm 315lbs and can barely finish one and a half.

Jesus fucking Christ kill yourself you fat fuck

13th birthday my family went to Chili's. Being a hungry little tyke, I had a whole rack of pork ribs, the two sides that came with them, and the complimentary dessert.
Or like the 5 different times I polished off a pizza all on my own during college. I am and always have been one of those skinny fucks, too.

How heavy were you?

Don't you bully me. I eat healthy enough when I am not near a buffet. Mostly pescatarian, and I avoid sugar and soft drinks like the plague.

I'm going to be doing keto soon to drop this weight.

Back during the worst of my bulimia:

1 king size package of oreos
Half a box of peanut butter cream wafers
2 polish jelly donuts
1 tuna salad sandwich
2 mcdonalds cheeseburgers
1 can of chef boyardee ravioli with 5 extra chicken meatballs
1 cup of yogurt
4 tablespoons of peanut butter (half in the yogurt, and half in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich)
1 bag of jalapeno cheetos

All carefully measured and calories counted because eating disorder lmao
I could barely fucking stand and produced about a full liter of vomit. Still have stretch marks on my stomach. I was quite underweight at the time and looked akin to a female insect about to lay eggs.

I called a therapist after that.

We both know you'll drop into a coffin sooner than you'll drop that weight, fatso

I once ate so much I threw up. I got high and made a whole platter, and I mean platter (which I used instead of a normal plate), of beans, sausages and scrambled eggs. Didn't even seem like much, but apparently it was.

Probably, but my brother is a third my weight and has already lost 20lbs since New Years. I think I have a chance.

I fucking love huge breakfast plates but, GD user, id probably throw up too. Did it look like this?

Me and a friend also brought two large Dominoes bbq pizzas and a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts, when I was around 15, which we shared in one sitting.

Yeah, but nothing but beans, sausages and scrambled eggs. Probably 4-6 eggs, 6 or so sausages, and a heap of baked beans.

When i was bulimic I would get a $5 box from taco bell, one of the bulk sized bags of peanut m&ms, and a dozen cookies from the grocery store bakery and eat it all in one sitting. Used to do this several times a week. Not really sure why cause I hated it every time but I just couldn't stop myself.

I feel you.
Its literally an addiction. Not just to the eating. To the eating and then throwing up. You can get to the point where its not even about the food and just about the throwing up.

You're absolutely right. The relief of getting rid of all the food I ate was just about the only positive emotion I ever felt at that point in my life.

Most eaten in one sitting
Well that means tacos or pizza in my case
I clearly recall having 13 tacos along with 6/7 bottles of coke one evening
I never felt full
instead just felt like something was wrong from not feeling somewhat full as 7 tacos and 4 drinks is the usual for me

Miso ramen and katsudon after my ms graduation

you are like a little baby

What an asshole you are.

Two scoops of ice cream

A glass of water with extra ice

Fuck, I hope you're doing better.

I went to Golden Corral with some friends and since I was poor at the time (we all were), I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth.

>First plate is basic garden salad with a bread roll
>Second plate is cheese pizza topped with some bourbon chicken and macaroni
>Third plate is steak with fries
>Fourth plate is just watermelon and honeydew
>Fifth plate is cornbread with a bowl of chowder
>Sixth plate is fried chicken with mashed potatoes
>Seventh plate is some more watermelon
>Eighth plate is cherry pie with a chocolate dipped rice crispy treat
>Ninth plate is brownies, cookies, and vanilla pudding with ice cream
>Last plate is some fresh breadsticks they made
>Walk out eating cotton candy

I still reminisce about the shit I took after that.

I don't know how people can use the chocolate fountain there, just look around the restaurant and the people eating there. 9 times out of 10 they have put a paw in it.

You have extremely good taste, I especially like how you completely missed all the shit food and went for double watermelon, plus you posted White-faced Owl. Impeccable taste

>the joy of eating
>is throwing it up
Disgusting.

Believe me I know. Bulimia is fucking sordid and far and away just a bad habit, it's insanity. Most eating disorders are if they get bad enough.

same here, ended up fucking up my stomach lining so now i can barely eat anything without getting sick. worst choice I've ever made

This sounds chill as fuck, man.

Well, I've enjoyed man a tasty meal with my single best bud, and I can say it's pretty chill.

3 large pizzas and 1.5L Pepsi Max.

>this thread is nothing but bulimics and hamplanets
Why am I surprised?

I was trying to go up a weightclass (was 86 trying to hit 93) before a powerlifting competition so I was eating like a moron (gained mostly fat that I needed to cut later)

-2 Loaves of 800g bread
-15 large eggs with 6 of them being goose eggs
-4l chocolate milk
-2 blocks of cheese
-Bag of marshmallows

I couldn't move from the table after that for a good 30 minutes and my farts for the next week were something that even made me disgusted.

1 large double cheese and double pepperoni with a full bottle of ranch, silver take out dish of chicken alfredo, 12 honey garlic chicken wings and garlic cheese bread, a bacon cheese burger with fries, large bag of doritos with nacho cheese dip, 5 chicken strips with honey mustard and small side of fries, a frozen macaroni and cheese meal, pint of Ben and Jerry's Rocky Road and a full chocolate cheese cake with whipped cream and a small box of chocolate almonds with a few oreos. I ate it all while watching LOTR (first one) and contemplated suicide afterwards.

A Taco Bell quesadilla with added potatoes, two cheesy potato burritos, cheesy nachos, loaded potato griller, two Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches two large fries, a large cookies and cream milkshake and a peanut butter milkshake and a corn dog from Cook Out.

I’m 5’2” and 120lbs

How often does your boyfriend feed you on webcam for donations?

I once ate an entire family size box of froot loops
[spoiler]with milk[/spoiler]

>I’m 5’2” and 120lbs
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

2 footlong chicken bacon ranch clubs from Subway

I'm a big guy for you and once ate 7-8 pounds of meat in a single sitting

48 slices of pizza from a Stevi B's. My church group were taking bets on where my limits were. I believe I was 13 at the time.

Before that, 26 tacos from Taco Bell, a variety of crunchy and soft tacos. My extended family bought too many and took bets on how many I could eat. I think I was 6 at the time.

I was probably a hamster in another life.

Bacchanal at caesars palace. It was something like $70 all you can eat. My friends and I had trained all year for it. I don't remember how much but I remember wanting to die and going back for more

>had a whole large pizza from dominos
so basically a medium sized pizza.

Fatass. I'm 5'5" and weigh the same as you and I'm skinnyfat

Not who you replied to but I'm 5'2 and at 120 lbs I wear a size 1.

>2 large pizza hut pepperoni pizzas
>a double bacon cheeseburger with fries
>2 dozen buffalo style chicken wings
>an entire smoked salmon dipped in mayonnaise
>3 packages of oreos with cheese whiz on top
>a traffic cone filled with macaroni and cheese
>2 dozen greased, boneless footballs
>a house cat that got stuck while I shotgunning peanut butter out of a modified trashcan

Only 4' 3" and 96lbs btw

Tits or gtfo

Ate about 11 puffy tacos for a contest. Absolutely miserable, would not recommend.

:(
I just don’t eat now

dinner order general tso's
dinner order orange chicken
2 pork rolls
quart of pork fried rice
8 fried dumplings
order of crab rangoons

3 garbage plates and a milkshake with a pint and a half of ice cream in it

Nobody liked the burritos at school so people gave me theirs. I ate 5 of them and had another two. I was in maybe fifth grade at the time so comparatively that was the most I ever ate I guess. I got in trouble for it before eating the last two. I don't remember why.

I think I ate like 12 of those large otis spunkmeyer chocolate muffins when I was 10 at 3 AM and realized I had a problem, I'm now 190 pounds at 5'4

people like us shouldn't eat food
it'll be okay

These are always my favorite threads

>I can be happy eating all the meat I want and lose weight
Excellent meame

Does eating at a buffet count as one sitting...?

If so, my friends and I have spent 8hrs continuously eating away at everything the buffet had to offer.

how much do you weight?

>Not even XL

That's slightly more than normal

as far as i can tell you win, holy fuck i think i'd pass out before i finished the third plate

Wtf? Does stuffing yourself until you hurt make you feel better emotionally or something? The most I've eaten is like desert after a large dinner or something. I do not understand the concept of eating so much you are immobilized.

Why is this something you could never achieve? It's a pretty low bar.

>be avarage 8 year old kid
>height 150
>wight 56kg-ish
When i was about eight years old on a wedding where you could order anything. I had a large family size pizza with ham, mushroom and cheese, a plate of breaded cheese with rice vegetables and tartar, gundell-pancakes and four large vanilla dumplings with the help of a strawberry shake. If you do not count the additional soda and cider i consumed that day. This was a long time ago, never have i regretted something this much.

>go home
>feeling satisfied
>decide to drink some chocolate milk
>take a sip
>something is reslly really wrong
>stomach grumbles
>literally shit yourself with liquid brown cancer

Damn son, this wins the thread. USA USA USA USA

Why can't you eat a meal with your two best buds? If you can't even eat together, how good of friends really are they?

I ate 10 appetizers at tgi Fridays once.

50 wings, 2 pizzas, a litre of mountain dew and a bag of lime chips. This was when I was still in High school and could eat every fucking thing.

>don't you bully me
fatass mc fatty fuckerson

2 steaks with gravy about a pound of fries, 3 bowls of chilaquiles, 3 fried eggs, 4 bread rolls and a liter of lemonade all homemade and to be honest this meal was an hour ago, im 19 btw

Yesterday I caved hard and my dinner of chicken 230g with a small desert became

-230g chicken
-a salad with roast beef and a little potato salad
-a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts
-10 bite sized ice cream pieces
-And two bite sized peanut butter cups.

It's not the biggest binge here but it did feel awful caving like that. I guess at least I got that sweet shit out of my house. Now I have to exercise the discipline to not buy it again.

1.87m
Not quite 75 kgs

It's either the fountain or the ice cream machine that's never working due to some kids fucking around.

You should watch the various channels on ---Tube. They have 1,000s of subscribers and get alot of "kudos" in the comments section. However, I agree with you and it perplexes me as well.

like a week before graduation in highschool our school had a camping trip and while there i ate like 12 hamburgers and 6 hotdogs in one sitting

the next day i took a shit so severe it felt like i was passing out a humongous shard of glass