You're not pretty enough to be anyone's damsel in distress

>You're not pretty enough to be anyone's damsel in distress

What are some good books about ugly girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Why-online-dating-is-easy-for-women-Pig-Woman-Experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

skylark
/thread
inb4

Out of the ugliest men and women, who has it worse?

jane eyre

me

Well that's a given.

Women.

Nut.

Men, an ugly woman will always find a mate if she lowers her standards

Some bukowski maybe

ugly women are fucked, unless they're fat.
Ugly men can almost universally have pretty decent aesthetics. Also women have more non-visual points of attraction than men seem to have.

>pic not related

Is the implication that Sarah Andersen is ugly? Because that's wrong, she's an absolute QT

this thread interests me but i can't think of a single example

the only thing that comes to mind are ugly female writers, but that's not the question...

I guess the Arya chapters in ASOIAF. I dont remember if she is ugly in the books but after watching the tv show all these years I can't help picturing that hideous little bonggoblin who portrays her.

>Sarah Andersen
as much as i dislike /pol/ it's pretty funny when they racist-ify her comics...

Yeah but an ugly guy can still have hope he'll get his dream girl if he is smart and/or funny enough. An ugly girl is irredeemable
I rather have hope than bitter comfort

>as much as i dislike /pol/

Kill yourself

Women easily. The sight of an ugly women makes my gut churn in realization of the cruelty of the universe

men, of course
the ugliest of women will still be able to find a guy willing to fuck her or being a beta provider

lookism.net/Thread-Why-online-dating-is-easy-for-women-Pig-Woman-Experiment

The thing is though I rather be a depressed ugly male virgin than remotely resembling any of those people's lives

It depends on your metric.

No matter what, no matter how fuckugly you are as a woman, you can still find some beta guy with a good career to be your slave forever.

But if you are interested in the things that really matter, like having a soul, and living a life above the spiritual level of an animal, then being a woman is always much much worse than being a man, because maybe one in a trillion of them ever lives a life worthy of being remembered.

Very ugly guy here. If there are women out there who actually wake up feeling worse than I do, then I don't know how they've managed to live this long without killing themselves. Sometimes I get so depressed I vomit.

hideously fat women literally compel men to call them "Big Beautiful Women," and men obey and adopt it as standard terminology

when you're ugly, reality crushes you

when women are ugly, they order their servitor counterpart gender to adjust reality for them

Me too, buddy. I would never in a million years stoop that low
The thing is the sexual market is extremely assymetrical. Men are basically willing to bang anything that moves, meanwhile women, who are already pickier by nature, get even pickier when presented with so many options. Female liberation and modern contraceptive methods means women are free to engage in hypergamous behavior with minimal risks of unwanted pregnancies and being shunned by their peers.

Obese women can sustain themselves on the fantasy that they can someday lose weight. Male ugliness on the other hand tends to be more genetic. I can't develop a more symmetrical face or grow taller.

An ugly woman is absolutely fucked. An ugly man can still find someone if he has money or just the right type of character.

All a woman has to do to not be undatable is to not eat as much. If a man is ugly, he has to hope against all odds that he ends up becoming rich.

>used to be obese as a teenager
>25 now, literally 9 years later, and still have loose skin despite working out regularly the whole time
I'll never look as good as a normal guy, and it kills me.

you gotta go below 10% BF

Nah, I've been very skinny before and it just makes it more pronounced. I basically gave up and just went full fatstrong mode a couple years ago to fill it out. Now it's just stretch marks that bother me

just b urself

>I would never in a million years stoop that low
>but I'll just post my folder of infographics about how unfair everything is on me, I'm totally a well put together individual, though

Enjoy your pig woman, pig boy

>someone is criticizing women
>I'd better shame him and imply he's a "loser" and a virgin
>all concepts that relate back to my pussy's inherent power to bestow (or decline to bestow) value on men
>I use my pussy to solve all problems and browbeat all my foes into submission to my unearned social authority
>But I'm totally a free autonomous person whose entire social being isn't reliant on my pussy!

You're making us all look bad.

There should be deprogramming monasteries for women where you can spend ten years meditating on how your entire existence doesn't have to revolve around the fact that men want to fuck you.

>haha look at this loser trying to understand reality

>projection, the post
Literally none of those things were said or implied . Further proof that your head is crammed in your asshole and cemented there with internet "facts".

I'm a misogynist but the ugliest women have it worse tbqh, a successful ugly women is still an ugly women

So would you like to present an argument or are you just going to screech and call people names?

Oh god I love her
You have to be certain kind of girl to pull off short hair but when it works

this is amazing, you're capable of typing out entire posts, full of words, that convey no meaning whatsoever. it's like you're talking without saying anything

you should become a traveling minstrel

You people seem to not understand that living without sex is not agony. Rather, living without love is agony. Living without sex is the agony of living without love dressed up in the airs of desirable hedonism.

Two girls, fat and thin by Mary Gaitskill is a good one.

I am not the other user but I would guess that the argument being made is that compiling sociological evidence about why women don't want to fuck you is not a healthy way of preparing for meaningful relationships or even one night stands. It's not helpful or connected in any real sense to the person you might find yourself sitting opposite you in a Cafe with their own deeply ingrained hopes and insecurities and wishes for the future of their mind and world.

In other words, it was just a playful and shitposty way of deriding your attachment to those stats. But I'm sure you're not attached, right? It's not like you would lash out at a person who made fun of your infographs would you? Nah. That'd be silly.

>y'all should stop thinking so much, that shit's not healthy
normalfags, ladies and gentleman

Everyone operates on their notion of reality, everyone makes decisions based on their notion of reality. The more accurate your notion of reality is the better your ability to make good decisions
I'm sorry if people trying to understand reality triggers you this much but either provide counter arguments or kindly shut the fuck up

>sociology
>thinking
>accurate notion of reality
I don't think so, bub. But sure, tell me how your information is going to help you on your date. Oh, no wait, it's meant to make you feel better about not HAVING a date, right?

Go virtue signal someplace else

>a aaah who needs Jezebels when I have the soothing sound of a buzzword to make my world feel safe and orderly.

>not finding the prospect of intimacy, or a relationship without certain manufactured barriers terrifying
>not developing yourself until you have become almost pure persona

>when I have the soothing sound of a buzzword to make my world feel safe and orderly.

Literally all you've been doing

an ugly woman is just reduced to the status of a regular dude - she will have to work

t. Tosh

The Last Good Kiss by James Crumley

>no u
So this is the power of argument.

"just be a good looking asshole' theory

good graph

What the fuck is fertility status? How is it measured? And is the LT vs ST like, how much do you want this in your life right now, or an assessment for each male case? What's the source for this bullshit? It's like saying "men want 10/10s for one night stand but mother material for long term". It's generalisable true, probably, but says not much at all for how the real world unfolds for each pairing. Statistics are mostly fucking useless.

It's from "Changes in women's mate preferences across the ovulatory cycle", by Gangestad, Garver-Apgar, Simpson and Cousins. As the title implies, they tracked the subjects preferences as they progressed through their fertility cicle. The study is meant to support the "good genes hypothesis", the idea that " women's mate preferences change across the ovulatory cycle" and make them more attracted to males with traditional masculine traits that signal genetic fitness.

He's not ugly. He's just really average.
>t. a faggot

He wouldn't lock down a model without money (unless she used to be ugly) but there are tons of girls who would date a normal looking guy like that who is compassionate and capable of being intimate.

Jane Eyre is about an ugly girl

I'm reading it right now and GOD it's such a chore. I've never been so bored by a book in my fucking life. I'm like 2/3 of the way through and I've been struggling to push to the end for weeks because of how much I hate this story

What's so ugly about you?

>Also women have more non-visual points of attraction than men seem to have.
Other way around. If an ugly girl is good at poetry or is a good singer then my immediate first thought is how much it sucks that someone that talented is so ugly.

I'm sure girls feel the same way, but girls are more liberal and a lot more prone to falling for some ugly men sometimes if they're talented/rich/interesting enough. If an ugly girl is talented or rich, chances are that she still won't get a decent looking man to love her.

Social """science"""

The best

>who is compassionate and capable of being intimate.

lol you really are a faggot

>10059800
but it's true.

Jane Eyre
Bleak House

woman. all she has are her looks. if she's ugly, she's fucked. she is of no value to society. a man on the hand can still make something out of himself despite his looks. he may even attain someone way above his league if he is successful, be it socially or financially.

that's what a cutie looks like, if anyone was looking for a visual reference.

It's bizarre. Before I moved to Japan I thought I was ugly. White women treated me like I was a walking corpse. Now every woman or girl I meet is brazenly flirting with me. I don't even know how to flirt back because at best I was invisible before. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

Thats because most of the average women in Japan think you're there for sex.

>unless they're fat.

or that they want the BWC

life is a meaningless crawl towards death

What? Jane Eyre was a qtie

What message are we to take from these images? That some people are shallow and some people are not?

And yet she draws herself as a dumpy 5/10. Does that mean average women see themselves as absolute goblins?

I think the user who made this wants to persuade other young men to consider all young woman to be worthless and beneath them because there are some examples of shitty young women in the world. It's basically r9k in image form.

it's a style, i guess xcdsjka guy doesn't see himself as a stick figure either

>I'm not like the other girls ;)

I'm a b-boy, sir.

Seriously though it's a pity party circlejerk and a form of glorified emotional support that paradoxically hampers emotional growth. All it's doing is conning guys into choosing to pursue next level ressentiment to sate their pride. It's all a con game to keep you small and angry.

The most ridiculous thing about that are the two almost identical stories about them doing something petty when they were little, and that making them "as bad as you are". Holy shit, like, really? Fucking basic bitches.

Thats just one path you can take from what is simply accepting an objective fact that women's sexual attraction is not only totally amoral it can be outright it can be what a naive humanist would call evil very often.
This is contrasting with nu-male idiots who think good behavior and feminist views are going to make you deserving of pussy from their intelligent and kind princesses.

Every hard truth can have different paths to lead you down and the one you're talking about is right to be careful of, but the other is taking a sense of empowerment through better awareness of what the worlds really like and from there trying to find some bit of good in it.

>This is contrasting with nu-male idiots who think good behavior and feminist views are going to make you deserving of pussy from their intelligent and kind princesses.

Certainly not a camp that I belong to, and I agree with the point that you followed it up with. It's just a shame to see too many guys get hoodwinked into being permanently bitter hate tanks because it'll take twice the work for them to undo that in time, if they ever do.

What amazes me most about every other guy is that they are too naive and stupid to keep in mind the single most important fact behind all this drama, and that is that Rich Vos will be appearing at the Syracuse Funny Bone, September 23 and 24.

lol'd

To be fair that bitch is ridiculously tall with heels, she's over everyone else in the room

I'd say women
An ugly woman will first and foremost be ugly no matter her achievements. Men on the other hand can be respected if they're capable.

But don't get me wrong, being ugly will always suck no matter the sex. People are more forgiving, attentive and interested if you're attractive.

kys

She's described as plain throughout the book, and is treated like the plain and mousy woman she is by the characters.

no u

My diary desu

do share

Women are human beings. Some are shitty human beings, some are not. Focusing on the shitty human beings, and extrapolating that all human being are shitty because some are, is a weird choice.

Infinite Jest has a few good sentences about an ugly woman.