Live in canada

>live in canada
>can't find these anywhere anymore
what are the best alternatives

Big boy tea without sugar.

Walmart.ca $.97 (eh).

still see them in drugstores and some convenience stores (Montreal)

Time for you to take the net step and start drinking real tea. Go ahead and put honey in it if you must but at the very least try having more tea than sweetener.

It’s sugar water. Literally any sugary drink will fill the void

Most Superstores carry them.

Ya you can my roommate has one in the fridge don't know where he got it though

:(
i do drink tea, i just like to have one of these in my backpack or something cause its low cal and i love them

>210 calories for liquid
>low cal
>51 grams of sugar

Just get a water bottle, fill it with tea and put that in your backpack.

every costco in ontario has these for less than 90 cents per can

Look you order it online with free instore pickup. Go see the people at the help desk...

What? I'm in Ontario and I can find Arizona anywhere. Even bought a can at Sobeys before

What province do you live in?

are u in toronto? is grocery shopping at costco worth it? just got a gift card for costco

bc

hamilton but they're the same i'd imagine
it's worth it for bulk vegetables, pork and beef, chicken thighs occasionally very well priced, and bulk household supplies like toilet paper, grapeseed oil, razors and shaving cream

also great for frozen goods if that's your thing. only place around here where you can get the 32 pack of pizza pops
basically if you're single it's probably not worth a membership unless you cook a lot of ground beef/pork, or really love the food

Are you open to making your own tea?

No

Lazy faggot

Make it yourself, it's not that hard.

Costco is only for membership holders

Peace tea is good if you've got that available.

Don't click into my thread if you are just going to shitpost

No, seriously, make a big jug and take it to your workplace, your co-workers will appreciate it.

costco is only for gaylord faggots

arizona green tea is an unique experience. people saying make your own should go drink piss

Order at Amazon

Not being a faggot

I see these at every gas station store and shoppers. You sure you're Canadian?

make some green tea
its naturally sweet enough as is, then add some honey and ginseng or ginger if you want
just get loose leaf over bags for green tea

Make your own

>arizona green tea is an unique experience.
this, shit is like liquid crack. i always like to sip on one at the end of the day while browsing 4chin

Faggot they are fucking everywhere. I would be genuinely surprised if they stopped selling them here considering they fucking make the damn things in canada.

i actually had one of these the other day when i couldnt find an arizona, the green tea one, it was fucking gross
might just do this
i swear they are nowhere and ive moved 3 times in the past few years

I have to spend like 1.30 on the smaller bottles at 7/11 it's aids. I can find the normal cans at the normal price at like Shoppers and Safeway/Sobeys tho

C&T food market on 2301 Kingsway St has them

pretty sure you can order them

Live in Poland
We have those here.
Expensive af.
Kill me pls.

I've seen them in London Drugs, in the cooler. Pretty sure they were in Safeway as well.

>.97

Wtf? These cans cost 4.99 beside the energy drinks where me live

you live in a terrible place.

have you tried 7-11? I live in ontario and they have them here

europe? they literally PRINT ".99c" on every can, because every store except for overpriced chinese family cornerstores sell them for that price
most expensive i have ever seen an arizona was 1.25, at an aforementioned chink store

2$ in russia KILL ME

What part of bc? I've seen these all over the peace and towards alberta.

I live in the suburbs of Montreal and I've seen them sold by the case this weekend

lived in vic for a bit and couldnt find them. one 7-11 had them in smaller twist cap bottles for more money, now im in the south okanagan and i still cant find them