Starting to feel guilty when eating meat

>starting to feel guilty when eating meat
These past two months I haven't been able to enjoy a single meat meal.. Help me, Veeky Forums..

fuck off, retard

I didn't eat meat for almost a year after I saw an animal slaughtered improperly. I only started eating it again when I had really strong cravings for iron and I really needed it. So, don't eat it until it seems like your body is telling you that it needs it. You'll be fine without meat until then.

That's because eating meat is literal murder you sick fuck. What kind of person eats meat! Ugh just replace your entire diet with Soylent.

I know you're joking but I the guilt of the killed cows is too much.. And it seems hypocrite to just stop eating meat and ignoring the cows they kill once tthey stop producing milk and chickens that end up being slaughtered once they stop laying eggs.. is this it? do I have to go vegan now for the guilty feelings to end? Fuck...

Go hunt and prepare your own food and learn to appreciate that God gave you the ability to chew and digest delicious meat.

You need to kill an animal with your own hands. You will feel much more in touch with nature

Either go vegan or get the fuck over it and consider your identity as an omnivorous animal.

Cut down on your semen intake and come back in a month with how you feel then.

OR, by free range crap, at least those animals had decent lives before being killed.

free range is a meme
look for animals raised on pasture, you probably won't find any in a grocery store

I've been feelling like this for a long time, already discussed free range with my friends and then someone brought up how live stock still harms the planet no matter what.. I've been thinking about that lately, too.. Read a bit on greenhouse gasses from livestock. Fuck man no way to escape

If there's no way to escape it then just sit back and enjoy some damn meat before you die.

Hunting really puts it all into perspective, I recommend killing some rabbits and making stew.

Don't overeat meat and try to buy meat from good sources to help in the present, and support the development of lab-grown meat for the future.

guilt is a fundamentally narcissistic feeling. When something bad occurs the best thing to consider is how to make it better or how to prevent it in the future. But feeling guilty is instead recentering the issue of the pain of someone or something else on yourself. It's disrespectful.

>lab grown meat
I remember seeing a video about that in 2014. I wonder when it will actually be a thing you can buy, that will be great, both ecological and no hurt animal

then what do I do with it? I guess I'm going vegan. damn.. give me a few days to read aobut that

>then what do I do with it? I guess I'm going vegan. damn.. give me a few days to read aobut that
you're still centering it too much on yourself. "what should I do?" is only a secondary question to asking how *the world* should be. Ask yourself whether a world where animals are killed for food is one that should exist and instead of asking after that what you 'should do', ask how you can actualize a better world.

> then what do I do with it

Stop being a baby, food animals are mainly herbivore/prey animals anyway.

You're getting cucked by the sheltered soyboy and other emasculated city dwellers.

I never thought of it this way. don't go now how this "I" is still self centered in me haha.
Anyway, no, until lab grown meat is a common product, there is no place for meat for so much meat in our world, at least not daily meat. after some quick searches 51% of the greenhouse gasses are from live stock. that's ignoring the lands they raze in the rain forests to grow corn and soy to feed all the animals, so less oxygen. I guess I convinced myself in one thread to go vegan. Anyway, thanks

You not eating meat is literally going to change nothing, so, yeah, good job buddy.

I'm part of this planet, me not consuming green house creating livestock and being active towards this issue will. I won't let a petty emotion like guilt control me

Get a hunting license and a giant ass freezer, and go shoot a deer. That's what I did and it took my guilt away, you will feel like shit after your first hunt but it does get better. One of the best regards polls I ever took in my life desu and it looks like you are already on the same road I was.

Regards polls = red pills

Sorry on mobile.

> me not consuming green house creating livestock and being active towards this issue will

Oh yeah, I'm sure you're going to be super active in the community against eating livestock.

Also legit one person not eating meat will mean nothing, there's already a huge issue about food wastage as it is, they wont make less, it's cheaper and easier to just throw away what you don't buy.

>I wonder when it will actually be a thing you can buy, that will be great, both ecological and no hurt animal
Some people are saying it should be available within 5 years. Would be nice if it's that soon.

Yeah, I can't do that, not american and no hunting in my country. I need to find a different "red pilled"

I understand what yo say, but I won't be the only person who doesn't eat meat.
it's either going comlpletly nihlistic and not caring about killing animals or try to minimalize this for a better Earth.

>5 years
not that bad, to be honest.
But I had higher hopes haha

>But I had higher hopes haha
Same, I've been following its development for like 5 years already. You can donate to a few places though if you really want it, might help it get here just a tiny bit sooner. "New Harvest" is supposed to be a good one to donate to.

All this vegan shit is mental masturbation. I think wasting food is the real sin.

Wasting food of any kind is fucked. But one person abstaining from meat lowers the demand more drastically than you might think. No farmer is going to raise more chicks than they can sell, its a loss in profit. and the market follows consumer trend. If a farmer can charge twice as much for a chicken that consumes the same amount of feed but lives outside in the light of day, then they will.

>I had really strong cravings for iron and I really needed it.