If you aren't in the green, you obviously don't know shit about food and should get off this board. No exceptions

If you aren't in the green, you obviously don't know shit about food and should get off this board. No exceptions.

>BMI
>Reliable

Okay

Sorry, but I think you're on the wrong board Susan

finally, all ameriorcs can leave the board

angry lardasses detected

i have a 40% BMI

Eh, I'm 6'1" and right under 205. I would say I'm athletic build though, not overweight at all.

>tfw 6'2" and no possible way to be obese
nice try Susan

I'm 6'1 and 160lbs and look quite athletic. You sound fat.

If you're 5 foot tall and 215lb I encourage you to post a selfie.

Angry, no

Wow, 160? That sounds like a skelly. Do you go to the gym regularly?

i am actually 5 ft 6 and 250 lbs, so 40% bmi

cheque m8

I'm right on the border of blue and green, but I was like an obese lardass so whatever.

>Eat like

Fuck autocorrect

>tfw orange

Seems kinda skewed for manlets. I'm 5'7'' and my family said I looked gaunt as fuck as 140lbs and my ass had like no fat, it hurt anytime I sit on a hard surface. I am 150lbs now with abs but that chart says I'm nearly overweight.

>y-yeah man I'm ripped as fuahhhk that's why I weigh 300 pounds

>tfw green

I think bmi isnt quite right on the underweight side of things, I'm 6 foot, and i remember when i was 155. I looked like a fucking stiff breeze would knock me over. ten extra pounds made me look a lot healthier

>tfw weight not even on the pic

Shitty sheart susan
I can lift 2.5 times my own weight and im in the blue
Total garbage

Across the top dumbass.

Also I've increased weight horrible due to a drug reaction. The chart is fucking random. Where is a waist 34 for a male at? Pretty fat right?

BMI is for twinks, women and the elderly only

>fat chefs don't know anything about food

>dumbass

i think that user was saying that their weight was off the charts

No he means its higher than 215.

>tfw not even on the chart

>tfw in the blue and am going to keep posting here

Apologies.

As I said, I'm getting hefty. And I've got people I love dearly that are off that chart as well.

I'm not on the board, lol

>Apologies
it's all good. dubs checked.

>chart says I'm healthy when I'm a literal skeleton at 6'3 165

t-thanks

I'm 6'0 250 and can squat houses.
But I can't tie my shoes without help.
And I don't mean at an intellectual aptitude level.
I mean I can't reach my feet.

Ah, BMI. Developed by a Belgian sociologist over 160 years ago and used to determine risk levels for health insurance companies.
No relation to what weight is actually healthy for a specific height.
Only good for population studies and not individual assessments.
Purely mathematical in nature and not scalable with any degree of accuracy.
Used by pseudoscience, fearmongers, and brainlets to make you believe you are messed up.

Based on BMI I should be 145 lbs. to be healthy. I reach 0.00% body fat at 170 lbs

Guess I need to chop off a leg to be in here.

Retard.

>I'm 4'11" 220lbs

LOL, found the trap.

>Overweight according to this graph
>Can 1/2/3/4 and have a ~7 minute mile
>Drunk as piss and it's 4 in the morning
>Still gonna wake up in a few hours and work out
>Still overweight

>tfw 170cm & 66kg
>want to lose chubby belly
>don't want to get fit cause want to be a trap

>tfw too tall for this manlet chart

I'm around a 21 BMI and I have to admit that even before I got to 23-24 I started getting this bit of a gut and looked like shit
It's easiest to get the fat off early

>you obviously don't know shit about food
I'd say that's true of the blue, but anyone yellow and above knows the most about food.

>18
Fuck

cozy feels

You're clearly on the wrong board user.

>t. 30 bmi master race professional chef

>I should weight 175 at 6'1"
fucking kek. lanklet propaganda?

I am 6' 4" if I was in the green I would look like concentration camp victim. Even at the high end of the green I would be very unhealthy thin. BMI is bullshit.

I remember when these came out I was in high school I was 6'4" 195lbs, I looked like a skeleton. I was told I was fat. fuck off.

>tfw fatter and taller than this chart

Same, except I'm 6 feet. Maybe that BMI chart works for people who sit in an office chair all day, but anyone who is actually physically active at all will be considered "obese." Hell, when I was a fencer and didn't lift at all and was skinny as fuck, I was still about 175-180. Actually working out apparently made me unhealthy.

230 at 6'3
Ill accept overweight but morbidly obese? Cmon

>If you aren't in the green, you obviously don't know shit about food and should get off this board. No exceptions.

>BMI
>Not CI

Get ye away from all health science, quack.

>tfw so far in the blue it's not on the chart
any other skeletons here?

Go fuck yourself, OP.

>Susan's healthy way

based bloatgod

>implying you cant be ripped and 300 lbs

same.

With BMI, pic related is obese.

>5'11
>165
>doc wants me to gain weight

Alright, whatever.

>Sumo wrestlers are obese
Sumos eat some of the healthiest shit on the planet because of the shinto religious ways. Thats all fucking muscle dude.

>be 6 foot 3
>chart doesnt go high enough
>would be considered morbidly obese if the chart went to 300lbs but i still walk 12 miles a day.

WEW LADDY

This chart confuses me. An average 25 year old male is supposed to be 180 at base. a 35 year old male will stop growing at 190. If they're saying you should be 60lbs under that, thats not healthy, thats anorexic.

Guys, this is Kgs, not lbs. That means the BMi is like 400 for obese.

>What is HGH?
Face it without roids he would be just another obese Hawain dude

>b-b-but what if he was fat?
That's not what this about now is it? In the current state he is classified as obese by BMI

>tfw right in the middle of "healthy" but extremely unhealthy

>Height over 1,93m not included

Ffs the manlet memes are true. Normal people would literally be considered off the charts there

Why is Veeky Forums so obssessed with calling other anons fat? I swear you guys would go up to a baby and not only take its candy, but chastise it for being a fatty too before leaving.

>fatbodies think walking a lot burns any significant amount of calories when you consume 9000 a day

They sure are strong but they also have a lot of fat you absolute retard. Their training schools are literally called 'stables' ffs

isn't the target number like 2000 a day?

spoken like a true fat ass

>was obese 35 BMI
>over 6 months down to 30 BMI
>10 more pounds until overweight BMI

But i'm a 140 lb 18 year old who got teased for being a stick bug in high school. I'm jsut stating an observation, you guys are really obsessed with picking on fat people, when its really a non issue.

there is no reason to make excuses for gluttony and sloth. Fat is like visible body odor and fat people are people who deliberately make themselves uglier

Not true. There are those who have glandular issues that keep them from burning off fat. I had a friend who's mom ws bed ridden with it, went from 180 to 500 in 2 years flat and died a year later.

>he fell for the "I have genetic issues" meme

People who become super morbidly obese yet are not consuming shit tons of calories are a tiny minority. For every one of them there are 999 fat people who are fat because they cant refrain from binge eating
please stop defending these lazy sacks of shit, its embarrassing

>Please stop defending my best friends mother who died from a debilitating disease

Sorry but no. Like you said, for every 999, there is still 1. Unlike you I care about people, which you evidently do not.. whatever made you so jaded to have to pick on people with problems, Human beings mind you, your own kind and kin, is just sickening. YOU are sick.

Stupid question: Do vegetables have calories?

do you suck at reading comprehension or are you just pretending to be retarded
obviously some chronically sick/dying person with genetic issues is sad. But every other fatass on planet Earth is embarrassing, period. Gluttony is pathetic and funny, always has been and always will be

>we live in the one era of human history where being a fatass isnt frowned upon

sumo have a different kind of fat though. it's not like a lazy person where fat permeates the muscle. It's more like a layer of blubber under the skin

Do you suck at history? Fat has never been late "Frowned upon" until the edwardian/georgian times when elegance and class was made standard. Buddha was fat and well looked upon, several prominent kings were fat, and wealthy which was a sign of power. Even jesus was fat. All this tells me is you've never once cracked upon a history book and yet you still claim to hold dominion over the knowledge.

>look at all these rare exceptions in history, they prove that having no self-control and indulging in binge-eating isnt abominable

have a (You)

>Even jesus was fat
Citation?
Not calling you a liar, but I never heard this before and I'm curious.

Also, I'm pretty sure that while being fat was a sign of wealth, frowning upon actual obesity goes back a ways beyond Edwardian times. The English, for example, probably expected the King to have a healthy gut but they also expected him to mount a horse without breaking it.

I'm not on the chart. Too tall.

Lol according to the BMI scale it says im 20 pounds overweight.

Does it not factor in muscle at all?
I've been working construction and contract work for the past 2-3 years and I packed on a bit of muscle from it, but I guess It doesnt count.
I don't even have a big gut or anything so this chart is broken.
Nice bait though, I hope a few other people get you some (You)s.

nigga do you even cyan

I'm about a 22/23 and used to be about a 19-20ish. I put on some weight, which is a good thing because my face was beginning to look too boney and pretty unhealthy.

These charts are kinda dumb though. Body shapes and genes are taken into account with how a person distributes fat too, not to mention how muscle weighs more than fat.

What am I reading?
Jesus was fat?
No he certainly was not, he was probably scrawny and underweight from trying to abstain from food to practice restraint.
He also probably traveled to hindu or buddhist areas to practice with them in the few years he was missing, and abstinence from excessive food, sex, and drugs is a primary feature of those ideologies.

IF you want to try and argue such a falsehood, go to
>>Veeky Forums
And try and feed them that non-sense and see how fast you get corrected.
Jesus was fat. I think i've heard it all today.

If you're in the green you're a skinny little bitch-boy just like the limp-wristed Eurofag who invented that chart. My lean mass puts me into the overweight section to begin with.

>Does it not factor in muscle at all?
Pretty much.
If you're muscular at all you should disregard BMI.

>If you're muscular at all you should disregard BMI.
what about the muscle under my layers of fat?

Post a pic and I will judge you.

BMI is broken because it does not factor in muscle ratios whatsoever. My dad was a body builder and constantly got shit from his health insurance company for being 'obese' even though his body fat % was quite low.

go eat a celery stick ya dumb cunt

all BMI takes account of is height and weight. All bodybuilders are considered overweight/obese on the bmi scale. That said, if your bmi is 35+ theres a 99% chance you're a fatass and not a bodybuilder