'vark is the best and the sweetest hot sauce on the market...

'vark is the best and the sweetest hot sauce on the market. Where does 'cha and 'ula stand now that 'vark is the nation's heavyweight champion?

Shit post about shit sauce

I still like muh 'tio

Gayest thread on the whole goddamned internet, good work retarded faggot

>forcing memes

'basco is better

I'm not generally a fan of hot sauces, but I tried this at a restaurant last week and really like it.

what is wrong with you faggots? can you not pronounce words fully or is it because you can't take your daddy's cock out of your mouth?

>Ingredients: Tomatoes (Tomatoes and Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), White Wine Vinegar, Carrots, Water, Yellow Onion, Habanero Chile Pepper (Habanero Chile Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt Turmeric, Spices), Organic Cane Sugar ...
looks pretty good aside from the sugar.

Sorry mang, but Beaver Sweet Hot Mustard is still numero uno.

/tecboys/ we out here

Tempted to try it, but unlike sriracha it isn't readily available where I am. Speaking of sriracha, I got a bottle of it and it tastes almost rancid. Is this really the taste of the millennial generation? No wonder everyone likes eating ass so much. They clearly can't fucking taste it.

>'vark is the best sauce
how wrong you are, get off this board right NOW

It doesn't say it but the Organic Cane Sugar is about 2-3 times more than every other ingredient.

I've had both and I prefer 'vark because it's sweeter.

but it's listed last

Is this the hot sauce thread? Picked up some excellent sweet habanero sauces today, the key lime sauce is especially delicious.
The east coast hot sauce scene is on fire right now.

'vark > 'ula > 'cha

>take daddy's dick out of your mouth
faggot

Imagine being this upset because of how somebody else talks

Sriracha was cool three years ago. Now it's so seen.

'yo > all

isnt this shit just yum yum sauce? you can get that at fucking walmart

It's like Yum Yum sauce but sweeter.

It isnt though.

>t. virgin

The irony

kek. it is true.

For me.

>sweetest
oh good the only flavor in hot sauce that i look for less than 'cloying vinegar' (tabasco)

I was amused by the soyboy memes so I bought some and its actually pretty good.

Working as intended. Good goy.

I've had my fair share of 'cha but 'vark really blows it away, its a lot more versatile than 'cha which I really only enjoy on ramen and chinese food.

extra hot is delicious

I prefer the true and tested tobasco.

After the last thread like this, I bought the 5 pack on amazon. It’s very good! It’s more vinegary Then I expected and pretty hot!

It’s just hard for me to get it outta the bottle!

oh baby it's so good

>not green tabasco or the chipotle sort
Pleb.

Aardvark tastes like a bitter chutnee brewed in satan's colon.

It may be the worst sauce ever invented.

Its nothing like Yum sauce you absolute retards. Yum is almost like kewpie mayo, this shit is like pure capsaicin and prunes.

I miss the old bottles with the spout.

Oh shut the fuck up, bitch.

It tastes like slightly hotter Taco Bell sauce.

Shitty meme that started with shortening chicago pizza to 'go 'za

It's like you don't like 'vark,'cha,or,'sco on your abfab delish 'go 'za (with 'cho)

You know what? I see this fucking sauce mentioned so much on this board, I think I'm just gonna buy it to see what all the fuss is about. I mean unless I have to order it online, I don't care THAT much.

>chipotle
shit

Good goyim.

Any good sauces that use the peruvian puff pepper?

You sound like a puff.

It actually tastes very different from other hot sauces. I wonder why it was the first one to go glibal.

The coconut one is amazing with curries.

hatch is the best one

I've only had the socorro one and thought it was pretty average. Not something I'd pay $7 a bottle for.

'vark is better.

yass

Could someone explain how it tastes? Maybe compared to some sauce everyone knows like tabasco or sriracha. The only description that was any good to me was "a slightly hotter taco bell sauce". If that's actually the case I won't bother

I just found out that A) I have to order it online and B) this stuff is $10 a bottle. So sadly I ain't doing it.

sloppy ardvark

Subway southwest sauce

you can get 3 for $20, not that it's all that much better

Thanks. Now let's put it together. 1. Slightly hotter taco bell sauces and 2. Southwest sauce from subway. Sounds terrible and incompatible. You might both be fucking around though.

>not the ultimate garlic tabasky

Tobasco has always been to vinegar-y to me. I prefer pic related for my go-to all purpose hot sauce.

Mein neger

Here's what has been said about it in the past few hot sauce threads:
>it's runny
>it's thick
>it tastes like taco bell sauce
>it tastes like subway sauce
>it tastes like bbq sauce
>it tastes like spicy mayonnaise
>it's ketchupy
>it's mustardy
>it's sweet
>it's bitter
>it's watery
>it's overpoweringly strong
>it has no heat
Most of it has been one guy saying whatever random shit he can come up with about the sauce, and the end result is that Secret Aardvark is a mystery flavor that nobody here can give you a reliable description of.

Nah basically nothing alike to yum yum. Best comparison I could give I guess is like a way better version of taco bell spicy hot sauce.

That's not how it works, user. First ingredient has the most, followed by the second, followed by the third, etc. etc.

It tastes like a tomato/habanero sauce. In the backgroundof the flavor there is this weird intensity that I don't know the source of, but I do know it's also present in Wingstop's atomic sauce. Aardvark sauce tastes way better though.

Its got a slightly carribbean flavor to it but otherwise this anons right. I like it but I probably won't get another bottle of it, too expensive compared to the xxx El yucateco sauce

I'll give an accurate description

There is a nice heat that comes from the habanero, there is a bit of a roasted flavor and sweetness, not too overpowering, that comes from the tomatoes. It's a good sauce, not the end all be all but works good on different dishes, worth a try.

Only correct post in this thread. Nobody tops 'tal

Are we posting meme sauces now?

How do you like it?

I unironically enjoy the show and wouldn't mind buying a bottle in support.

*dabs*
does it really taste like mustard?

It starts off tasting sweet with no heat and then jumps up to 11. Its interesting for sure but it's not something for everyday. Its worth it just to have other people try it tho
I've never really gotten a mustard taste from it