Would human meat be a nutritiously complete food? Especially if you ate organ meats and all the various cuts...

Would human meat be a nutritiously complete food? Especially if you ate organ meats and all the various cuts? Could a person survive indefinitely on a diet of human meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because of vitamins.

But wouldnt it contain all the vitamins? Or are all the vitamins broken down i to something else?

There are literally thousands of different animals out there he wants trash meat...

Nah it gives you the shakes in a bad way. There is a specific protien in human that out bodies make but can't digest it fucks up your brain or some shit called Kuru.
Also it might give you gout since it has every vitamin and mineral your body uses it may get overloaded easily with certain ones it is used to making and doesn't need alot of (which is how eating too much liver gives you gout it's an overload if vitamins your body can't get rid of but can't use fast enough so it builds up in your blood)

Kuru is only if you eat the brain, you scum

As long as you don't eat brain or spinal anything, you should be in the clear. That shit has prions in it, will literally melt your brain. Mad Cow Disease.

>survive indefinitely
probably not. Humans are also apex predators, so your heavy metal buildup will be particularly high.

Is there no essential nutrients in the brain? What im saying is cutting out thw brain as to not die would i need to supplement with non human food stuffs?

What do you think would be the best cut of a person?

>Le kujo brain maymay
Sorry sweetie, but the adults are talking here

just because humans eat nutrients that their bodies need it doesn't mean their meat contains these nutrients

The prions that cause kuru are only present if the person was already infected with kuru. So if you just eat non-cannibals, you should be safe.

of course you would, idiot. skorbut is a thing.

Well, Albert Fish wrote about how tasty some little boy's buttocks were.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

> At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hr., it was nice and brown, cooked thru. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did.

Our guy?

>Humans are also apex predators, so your heavy metal buildup will be particularly high.

What if your diet consists of only vegetarian humans

>kills vegetarians
>kills stupid people who get prions?
>reduces surplus poplus
BRILLIANT!
PUT IT ON OPRAH! NO I AM NOT JOKING!

I feed your mom my meat all the time and she seems pretty healthy

I wouldnt say nutritionally complete, youd be pretty miserable sucking bone marrow for vitamins.

prions

what an unusual man

Test post on clover seems pretty shite app but let's see

My mother is a saint

Yeah i saw the show late as you did, it was great for me but only when Hanny was a shrink, pinning the murders on other murderers, so smart.
I hate the bitchy autist, i think everyone does who watches the show, i hoped he gets eaten last.
Mads is a great actor, i liked the actor since pusher trilogy

the patron saint of blow jobs.

Not really.

There is a reason we primarily eat the meat of herbivores rather than carnivores. Aside from availability, parasites and sustainability issues, the big problem is the accumulation of harmful substances. Things like DDT(that's how it fucked up birds) and other substances build up the higher you you go in the food chain.

Humans eat a lot of shit. Human flesh would would have that shit concentrated heavily, eating human meat regularly would increase your intake of harmful substances a great deal or even possibly to the extent that is is actively harmful.

If you were to hypothetically have a regular diet of human meat then it would be wise to ensure it is of healthy vegans.

human meat is about the same as pork, supposedly tastes the same too.

as long as you don't eat any close relatives, you should be ok. eat all the niggers you want.