What are some essential Veeky Forums youtube channels?

What are some essential Veeky Forums youtube channels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
m.youtube.com/watch?t=482s&v=ycW3glKTpd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0s2yc8wmoA
youtu.be/9BKcjBaKRkk
youtu.be/TsTWFsEi0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=RTu2TNNgtV4
youtube.com/watch?v=A8V03vokWLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Food Wishes and Maangchi

HowToBasic

www.youtube.com/jakatak69

The channel with all the full length Kitchen Nightmares

YouTube is dead these days. There used to be some really good cooking channels but due to Google's faggot monetisation policies a lot of them have stopped producing content

Chef John will be ok, as will anyone else well established, but I wouldn't expect to see any new YouTube cooking channels popping up any time soon.

reminder that his ex-wife is suing him for what he did

Steve1989MREInfo

Maangchi and Seonkyoung

My wish is to cum in her gook slit, tbf. Never thought a 60 year old would turn me on.

develop an immunity to salmonella and not share the profits?

Food Wishes
Gordon Ramsay recipes
Some of Jamie Oliver’s guests (especially the Italian ones)
I also like that Greek guy Akis, far from perfect, but good enough as an introductory to Greek cuisine.

parthenocarpySA and masaoHF

Can you possibly fill me in on this?
Because i was thinking of starting a food/cooking channel....

I like Sean Evans from First We Feast.

Something about not being able to monetise a single video until you have at least 1000 subscribers and a certain amount of hours worth of content (and hours viewed every day). They've gone completely fag and made it really hard for any newbies to get into it. I'm sure if you search the web you'll be able to find some info about it.

Are Brothers Green Veeky Forums approved?

I don't follow the hip-hop scene so I don't know who the fuck half his guests are.

got to go with my main man John T
what he lacks in novelty he makes up for in sheer volume of shilling

Johnny T makes up for everything with his raw, unfathomable passion for colonial American life and realistic reenactment.

He owns the store and is clear about it so its cool.
He is really passionate about reanacting and history, comfiest cooking channel.

LA Beast and Gordon Ramsay

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
>tfw no milkmaid gf

opinions on this guy?

Not exactly a dedicated informative cooking channel per se, but I quite enjoy You Suck At Cooking. Henry's Kitchen is also a classic, though posts are very slow and aren't as popular anymore. Both are pretty satirical takes on cooking. For proper channels it's the big man himself the one and only Chef John and nothing else.

Greg's Kitchen

CHECKED

lol wow!! dubs on one of the least active boards

and?

They're called Fazoli's you fucking loser.

Doesn't that kinda make them more aspecial?

What does Veeky Forums think of Binging with Babish? I started watching for the weird bullshit ones like it's always Sunny special but all of his shit is pretty fun to watch and the recipes I've tried have been good.

i wish his clothing/utensils weren't so ridiculously priced :(

Wolfe Put is best YouTube, honest food reviews and easy recipes for YOU, the people!

m.youtube.com/watch?t=482s&v=ycW3glKTpd4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0s2yc8wmoA

For when you want to punish yourself, look no further.

Abandon all hope ye who enter
youtu.be/9BKcjBaKRkk

Scott Rea Project

It’s good, but there are a few contrarian assholes who nitpick dumb stuff
Just don’t get too into him, he’s good, but that’s all

My man Bruno Albouze

Henry's Kitchen

There are threads every so often about him with someone freaking out about how he's a soyboy numale who does stupid shit and how he's a jew or whatnot. Most of the replies generally point towards Veeky Forums being pretty neutral about him though. He isn't an amazing chef, but his channel has good production value and his gimmick can be kind of fun.

I think they're great for an entry level to cooking. That's really the only time i'd recommend them.

Vegan Gains

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

alex french guy cooking

this

>Townsends
18th century cooking
>Bruno Albouze
Desserts and gayness
>you suck at cooking
comedy cooking
>exoman
errm...

and then there is this
youtu.be/TsTWFsEi0aE

stop it, cunt

My daily fap

People seem to hate him but not really based on anything sane

>least active
have you been on /an/?

what? sauce please

well meme'd

This is kinda how I felt about it as well, better for entertainment value than actual learning, but you can still learn something.

whats some good romanian or balkan cooking shows on youtube?

DinoTendies
youtube.com/watch?v=RTu2TNNgtV4

Bullshit, she has recently turned up in one of his videos

Joeys world tour

Food Wishes
Cooking with Dog (though she doesn't update much anymore)
papadesuyo777 for quirky japanese cooking who doesn't whore himself out
Steve for mres though he doesn't cook
I occasionally watch some Gordon Ramsay stuff

I was waiting for Cooking with Dog.

that lady has the weirdest looking face, like a sheet of plastic with holes cut out for eyes and mouth

10/10 would spend hard winter with.

2 more dubs and 1 trips

C H E C K E D

i don't think ive seen so many dubs in one place
this is just amazing guys........
blowing my mind right now.

There was this southern guy a decade ago who'd make good home cooking dishes, but he stopped posting years ago as far as I know. Cooking with Dave, "World's Greatest Chef."

i recommend
my virgin kitchen

Y'know, I kind of agree with you. But there's something about her that I still find attractive.

Don't even get me started they sell a spider pan i actually could use camping instead of jury rigging a portable grill pot thing but its like 125 dollars.

As a Frenchman, fucking hate this guy and his face.
I prefer much more that French cooking academy or whatever it is called although this guy is so unexperienced. (Most of his recipes are his first time attempt and he always appear unsure of the outcome throughout his videos) But at least he has a less punchable face and accent.

>she will NEVER churn butter out of you

like was the original mistake

I like this channel, not because of the actual content, but because I've never seen any clearer, more direct insight into what caused/is causing the obesity crisis. The products he buys, the recipes he makes himself, the glimpses of his daughters fat fingers, the way he regales eating this slop as a child - it's all absolutely fascinating.

Of course we all know how those 600lb monsters get so fat, and we have those horrible reality shows to document it. But this is just some average guy, some Joe Nobody, and he's unapologetically showing us why he weighs 260lbs at 5'9. Here's one of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8V03vokWLs

watching him to learn anything or how to cook: absolute pure shit.
watching him to see someone recreate some food from movies or pop culture: can be good but sometimes he goes off on his own thing and really strays away from the original thing in his own version (like that regular show one where they explicitly say it tastes like chicken and he just does his pork thing). also I can't take him seriously when he says "per nod" or "or ek e et" for oriechette

By the way, the final sandwich in the video is at least 2000 calories.

do americans really do this?

Kay's good cooking, especially the earlier stuff.

I mainly just recommend Food Wishes. I cannot stand Youtube "celebrities," and nearly every cooking channel out there takes for goddamn ever to finally get to the actual cooking part. The only reason I give a shit about Chef John's personality is because I'd spent months (years now) watching his videos that actually focus on the food and the process of cooking. If I don't know who the fuck you are, I am not going to watch 8 minutes of you talking about yourself like you're special just to get to a generic recipe.

I will say, though, that I really like the Chinese food channel "Bob's Your Uncle." Again, the format is simple: start with the fucking food, then say whatever story you want to say (his are actually interesting. Watching some cunt talk about her unremarkable kids or some metrosexual powderpuff talk about organic sous vide whatever-the-fuck makes me want to tear my face off).

Fuck yes I love Townsend’s

Khoan Vong for chinese takeaway recipes.

who the fuck eats that

>get bored and start clicking around random points in the video
>2:44
>double take
>3:16

GOOD
FUCKING
LORD

>this is a really super healthy sandwich....
yeah... yeah you keep tellin yourself that.......buddy...

>couple slices
>three appear
>cut
>now there are five

Agreed

lo! taketh a gander at that comely wench

KAYS GOOD COOKING

Yea, she is quite the fair maiden. Were I not a member of the nobility....

....what are you doing here, Larry?

>tfw no autistic dairy gf

This guy needs a speech class

you suck at cooking is pretty based. can definitely recommend his videos.

don't bully poor alex. french cooking academy is miles ahead though, you're right.

See