Can someone recommend me a nice way to eat raw carrots? A recipe, or a general raw vegetables recipe? Thankss

Can someone recommend me a nice way to eat raw carrots? A recipe, or a general raw vegetables recipe? Thankss

Pick it up and eat it.

Stop. I have 57 carrots to rim trough

Pick them up and eat them one at a time. Carrots last a long time in the fruit and vegetable crisper in the bottom of your fridge.

> asks for recipe

> faggot on the internet keeps replying "just eat them"

> r*ddit spacing
>raw carrots
>asks for a recipe
Fuck off idiot.

chop/slice them up into thin sticks for use in a salad.

Homemade ranch dip

Eat them anally so your second tongue can have a taste too.

You're retarded.

>Knows there's 100000000 recipes for this stuff
>Cares only about what 4 Chan thinks is good

Jeez I can smell the underage basement dweller

Grate carrots, grate an Apple, mix. Delicious salad.

this

Dip them in ranch or something and eat them for a healthy snack. Make a carrot cake. Shove them up your ass and digest them backwards. Quit being a bitch and just eat some fucking carrots.

Raw carrots are incredibly filling.

I like them plain but sometimes I'll dip them in a cream cheese (cottage, ricotta, sour cream) or plain greek yoghurt. You could try any salad dressing like mayo or thousend island or whatever.
Sometimes I drizzle some honey over them.
When I cook them I often have them vinegar.
Sometimes I'll grate one into my oatmeal.

There's a few ideas.

Anything with/on it /any variation?

user you shouldn't waste your meth binge samefagging on one thread

Thankss

Grate a carrot and add a little lemon juice, tasty as fuck and healthy.

Make a marinated carrot salad. There's different recipes, I've liked pretty much all of them I've had. Marinating them brings out their flavor nicely.

Blend the carrots and apples. Add around 1 tablespoon of honey per carrot, plus a few dashes of mayonnaise. Mix it up until it's a nice sticky consistency (might want to add crushed tortillas). Form carrot balls out of them. Crack open some eggs and use those to bread the carrot balls. Deep-fry them, put them in the fridge and serve with vanilla sauce and ice cream. Add chocolate syrup to taste.

I understand you try to be disgusting but i legitemately want to try this

Yeah while I was writing it I was thinking, how bad could it be? I'm going to try it next week, fuck it.

lol why are you still on this board?

Work is boring.

I do this weird thing and grate carrots and cheese and mix them together. then put vinegar and salt on it

Slice them thin length-ways and make carrot fries

>ask for raw recipe
>raw
>recipe

Okay, here.

>Take your bundle of carrots.
>Separate them.
>Chop off the greens.
>Wash throughly.
>Insert into mouth.
>Choke on it like the OP faggot that you are.

Repeat until satisfied.

What are y'all retards doing on a coocking board if you don't comprehend the concept of a recipe.

how do you cook something while keeping it raw

I gave you a process, you're just too stupid to realize it. What? You need someone to tell you how to cut a carrot? How to skin it? How to puree it? How to put a different flavor on it like lemon juice or salt? You're a retarded faggot since you don't want to change the base ingredient since you want it RAW. Adding lemon juice denatures the carrot, hence no longer RAW. Sane with salt. Fucking go dip your face in hummus till you stop breathing.

Sour cream and lemon juice.

This board throws around the 'autist' insult too much to have an actual auti like yourself understand his do

google raw recipe, cooking and recipes aren't mutually exclusive

as in the "just eat them" theme

i really enjoy slicying in very thin layers and mixing it whit lots of lemon juice, salt and pepper (maybe some hot spice if you feel like it) and, then, just eat it.
sorry about my english.