I've never ordered a meatball marinara sub from subway, what bun do you lads recommend? What cheese (if any)...

I've never ordered a meatball marinara sub from subway, what bun do you lads recommend? What cheese (if any)? What other toppings (if any)? Toasted or not toasted?

bump, ordering at subway is the most confusing thing ever

any bun with some peppers, onions, spinach, and olives. also, who the fuck are you?

Italian herbs with cheese for the bread, every time.

This.

Ive gotten the MM sub a few times. Favorite sub there. Foot long MM on italian herbs and cheese. Provolone cheese. Please toast it. Add red onions, parmasean, and oregano.

Ask for your bread to be toasted beforehand. If you allow them to toast the bread after they spread the meatballs in the bread, the bread will not toast evenly or at all, which will allow the bread to become soggy and fall apart as you try to eat it.

>meatball on Italian Herbs with cheese
>white cheddar
>not toasted
>extra parm
>oragano
>extra black pepper
>good strip of ranch

You can thank me later. this is the classic meatball sub

came here to post this

bread: italian
cheese: provolone
additional toppings: pepperoni
not toasted

its good

Master Meatball
>Italian
>provolone
>toasted
>Parmesan
>oregano and pepper
>black olives
>red wine vinegar

they have red wine vinegar at subway?

White American cheese
Plain white sub roll
No additional toppings
Microwaved, not toasted

I usually get this. Instead of ranch, i get tzaziki

oops... i meant I get this

this

>order a templated sandwich to save time
>think they'll just ask me to swap a few things like the type of bread or cheese etc
>they still basically ask me about everything in the fucking sandwich

I got chest aids last week. Sicker than a dog.

Been craving a meatball the last week for some reason.

About to shower and run across the way to pick up a sub and a bottle of wine (recent alcoholic recovery; wine gets the job done so I dont touch the hard stuff).

Looking forward to eating my sub for lunch and going back to bed.

Thinking meatballs, provolone, bell pepper, onion, oregano, parma. Still unsure if on italian or three-cheese bread. Probably get italian.

Red onion and olive oil blend

>When your local subway is always out of MM
At least the pizza sub is alright
T.Canada

where do you live in Canada? In most major cities, they have always had it when I wanted it. Except at 3 or 4 in the morning. I wouldn't get it then...

My ex-gf said it was actually the best sub to get that had meat in it. Freshest thing they served, because high turnover.

>Major cities
That's likely my problem, I live in a large town and they're usually out of meatball by 4 or 5 pm

what is your "large town"

Thermopolis, Wyoming. Population 3,000.

Yee.

this is the only sub I ever get. I get it on italian herbs and cheese, white cheddar, toasted, with just parm, black pepper, oragano, olive oil and ranch on it.

Getting other veggies from subway makes the whole sub taste like a giant onion. I like the taste of the marinara sauce.

>Italian herb and cheese
>meatball
>pepperoni
>provolone
>shredded
>olives
>toast
>vinegar and oil
>Parmesan
>oregano

For me it's Italian herb and cheese bread, monterrey jack cheese, lettuce, cucumber, pickles, jalapenos, southwest sauce, and black pepper. Toasted.

Everybody is wrong. Hearty Italian is the best Subway bread.

wheat bread, parmesan cheese, pepper jack. What I usually get with meatball.

Favorite is italian herbs/cheese bread, Italian meat, pepperjack cheese, extra olives, banana peppers, 3x extra spinach, oregano, pepper and ranch.

>italian herb and cheese
>swiss cheese
>bacon
>salt and pepper
>oregano
>hot sauce

>getting bacon from subway

you are disgusting.

yeah i know and these little bitches get attitudes when i tell them to make it the way it comes.

>>Flat bread
>>Provolone, Parmesan the end
>>bacon MUST be added
>>bell pepper
>>red onion
>>black olives
>>SMALL AMOUNT of shredded lettuce
>>and lastly, pickles.

i have a friend who worked at subway. he told me never order meatball marinara or tuna when visiting subway. he wouldn't say why. he just said don't do it under any circumstances.

Italian herb and cheese
Provolone on the bottom
Toasted
Then you add your meatballs
Onion
Bell pepper
Olives

Cheese on the bottom to prevent sogginess.

wow. you must have a great relationship with your friend if he won't give you a reason to not order a fucking sandwich.

why would you go to that boomer bait shithole

Plebs working subway aren't going to remember all that shit.
It's faster and better to just know what you want.

If you want your fucking food to smell like indian stank then get from subway. It's always pakis and indians. If you want decent food get it from a local mom & pop joint.

Nice quads and we should nuke those cunts at subway with one of our boomers.

On a slightly jollier note, subway, have you ever been in a NYC subway during the summer. It smells of piss, shit, homeless people and dead rats. That's simply not appealing to me, but that's subway for you.

Consider having them cut the bread the old school way, this is the patrician's choice for meatballin'

Hearty is only good for steak & cheese

italian herbs and cheese, provolone, toasted
spinach, olives, green peppers, onions, banana peppers optional
salt and pepper
you're done

If anyone tried that "old school way" crap on me they would have gotten killed.

It's real "old school" when you have your enemies killed.

then dont put standardized subs on the menu?

i worked at subway when i was like 18.

stephen king came in once and ordered a meatball sub with lettuce, tomato and onion.i didn't say anything to him.

this is actually the only sub worth getting at subway. sadly because they are a cucked restaurant they only serve bbq "seasonally" so you probable won't even be able to order it.

Meatball Sub. (i suggest you double up on the meat)
Cheese bread.
Banana peppers.
BBQ sauce. (this is critical)

i like mine toasted.

they don't, ask a "sandwich artist" to "make it like the picture" and they'll mentally shit themselves

I'll only get it a couple times a year but I get

>Meatball
>Italian Herb and Cheese Bread
>Bacon
>Pepperoni
>Provolone

That filling looks like a big slop of shit.

Italian herbs and cheese
bread toasted by itself
black olives
red onions
double mayo
southwest sauce
toasted again
extra parm
toasted again
absolute food kino

>911 a ragie wagie soyboy is attacking customers down at the old subway shop!

why not make a sub for yourself?
we are on Veeky Forums

why would you eat at that disgusting place?

Except that they do. Have you never looked at the menu when they get there? They have at least least 10 premade subs you can order. One of them being a sweet chicken teriyaki, which is advertised as having specific ingredients.

Just because they don't train their employees doesn't mean they don't advertise the sandwiches.

Plain italian or italian herb and cheese for the bread
Provolone
No other toppings since it's a meatball sandwich
Not toasted

wow. you must be jealous that i actually have a friend

i work there ama

italian herb bread
get pepperoni AND meatball
onion, olives
parm cheese
toast that shit
tomatoes if you're pro.

enjoy.

This sounds good too.

your friend told you to not eat a sandwich and you casually just said. "okay."

Not details? You're a faggot.

There is no "template sandwich." The meat is the only thing there is an order too. When it comes to vegetables and condiments you put on whatever you want

This, it has salt and shit enough to keep the bread from becoming sponge horribleness

Don’t go find a good local deli/sandwich shop instead

he's just a man that doesn't want to make a 5 dollar commitment without a couple hours of research

Herb and cheese
Extra onions
Mozzarella or provolone
Toast for 10 seconds
Extra olives
Extra sauce

there were fat people that would order the meatball fatlardinara with double meat when I worked there. on every single occasion I asked them "it's 16 meatballs, really really messy, and impossible to eat without wearing half of it, are you really sure-" and they always said yes

I didn't actually care what these fat fucks ate, I just wanted a chance of talking them out of it because double meat greaseball marinaras always made a mess I had to clean up before I could help anyone else.

Fuck off