Cheese thread post god tier cheese itt

cheese thread post god tier cheese itt
pic related

american cheese does not need to apply
el queso americano no necesita aplicarse

chäis und brout machd baggä rout

I like this

I got you, OP.

I mean you can do a lot of fun stuff with cream cheese, but it is not really exiting isn't it?

damn that looks good

Ate this at breakfast both mornings this weekend. Delicious.

I bought this on sale and all it tastes is smoke flavoring.

Eurofags don't seem aware that we've surpassed them at cheese making

We've won the World International Cheese Competition in Milwaukee every year since it was founded by the Wisconsin Dairy Association, and just last year we made a world record block of real cheese (pic related)

Real Wisconsin cheese has a milder taste and a smoother texture, better meltability and best of all no foul odors like European cheese

Just wait until they find out about the judgment of paris

That's some subtle baiting, user.

For me it's cow candy

I fucking LOVE Blacksticks Blue. I can't buy it too often because I'll nibble at it constantly until it's all gone.

>our cheese is bigger, therefore it is better

What the actual fuck is that?

I've been saying this for months but the reaper is being a dick and needs to kill us NOW.

this shit is so good

Havarti?

Nope. Honestly I don't know how it's called in English. It's a traditional Romanian cheese called "cas". It's not very salty and it's semi spreadable.
t. cheese n00b

Housewife as fuck in this thread, when will we start pairing your crappy cheese with a nice overpriced grape juice?

when you're mom stops being gay lol

>el queso goblino

For me, it's the Kraft Single.

You do realise that Gruyère is just the poor man's L'Etivaz, right?

But where is the wine, desu?

>our American cheese has won American cheese competition ever since it was founded.
Then again, Wisconsin was the destination for a lot of Swiss migrants, wasn't it? Maybe your cheese isn't half bad.

>But where is the wine, desu?

Lmao housewife spotted

>Truffle cheese
Pretty expensive but sweet jesus its good

Cheese with chutney and white wine is the ultimate paring. Perfect to round off a great meal.

This. No non-American team ever won the Super Bowl either.

post more blue cheese

Seriously lads, why is blue cheese so good? I think it's unironically addicting, I feel like I've just snorted cocaine after having a brick of it

>eating the dairy Jew
Good goyim

>el queso americano no necesita aplicarse

no dejes tu trabajo habitual

huehue