Do americans really eat humongous breakfasts like this?

Do americans really eat humongous breakfasts like this?

Maybe it's just a thing from hollywood.

Most of us eat breakfast like that occasionally. A huge american style breakfast is one of my absolute favorite meals but i only eat it once every couple months or so.

Very rarely. That is something I would order if I wandered into a diner after a night of heavy drinking. But most of the time I eat oatmeal and fruit or a couple eggs and toast for breakfast.

There's a greasy spoon where I live that has some killer breakfasts. They're huge but I only go a handful of times a year. Typical order for me would be an omelette, hash browns with brown gravy, and toast. Chow down with some coffee.

... then dinner is basically a salad.

If you wanna rowf at portion sizes, go check out a full english. That's far worse than your example.

Minus the bacon and cheese, that's pretty standard. I'd think an English Full Breakfast would strike you as odder.

Australians have a worse variant than the English.

Of course not. It's weekend/hungover/special occasion thing. It'd be like bongs eating a full english every day.

>All-star special

Wew lad, Waffle House is the GOAT. They need to get more on the hash browns though

On rare occasions. However, no one puts cheese on their hashbrowns like that. That's weird.

It is pretty normal at waffle house actually.

>no one
Except the person in the OP pic... looks nasty as shit though, like they slapped on a kraft single while the other side was cooking.

Its like a once a month or once every other month thing you do on a weekend. No one hasvtime to prepare something like that on a normal day and women have to work too now.

I've ordered hash browns or home fries with cheese many times and no ones ever batted and eye

>everyone from each country rigidly follows a certain diet
seems like we have all the world's flyovers here in one thread
I especially like how Veeky Forums thinks that you can determine a person's gender based on how much STEAK and BACON is on their plate

No one wanted to look at you or make eye contact.

>t. millennial r/wanderlust camwhore

I've got a fat fuck coworker who eats a breakfast like that at his desk every day. He can feel the horrified stares from people as he inhales it, "I worked out this morning" is the usual reply
>if you're not amerilard you must be from England
mmmkay

Or Australia. They're a bunch of fat fucks too.

>if someone doesn't have stupid ideas about the world outside my basement it must be a pretty girl who makes money from e-prostitution
dumb gamergate nigger, you think I'd be shitposting on Veeky Forums and not selling my used panties on some perv site if I was a girl?

Jokes on you. I don't even know or care what Gamergate was. All I know is that it made a bunch of people pissed off at moot.

>That
>Humongous
Get out twink. If you eat anything for breakfast which you wouldn't for dinner then you are a meme.

>fully fluent in toxic identity /pol/iticks internet slang
>pretends not to be a member of gamergate
a likely story

>Australians have a worse variant than the English
Do share.

We usually eat that twice a day actually

Just leave you spaz. The original post you were replying to didn't even assume gender based on diet, it implied that complex breakfasts aren't realistic in today's age as women work... i.e. no more good little housewives.

>in today's age as women work... i.e. no more good little housewives.
t. alien from cygnus x-1 who studied human civilization based on radio transmissions from the 1950s

hoo-mon tip: "good little housewives" hasn't been a thing for at least 2 generations. better study more, you're overconfident

>That
>Humongous

You are like a little child.

Do americans really eat two eggs using bacon and their bare hands like this?

Maybe it's just a thing from hollywood.

The locals here order those after the Sunday church services. My appetite is pathetic so I generally just get eggs benedict instead.

that is your basic lumberjack plate from denny's right there and for some american's (mostly midwest that i know of) eat that on a daily bases but then agian most of those are farmers or factory workers

Is that coke

>he thinks factory workers have a hard job
Half the shit in this age is making sure the machinery doesn't kill itself. The shipping department has it harder.

tell that to the factory workers who drive around in huge pickup trucks with confederate flags all over them (despite being in like, Ohio or Pennsylvania or whatever), and wear "work boots" and eat 2700 calorie breakfasts for their "hard man" jobs monitoring an LCD panel in an air conditioned room

You're a fucking moron, housewives have been declining from the 50s yes, but gradually, you mug. And where in my post did I imply any time frame apart from now and in the past? You need to take your own advice, think more and chat less.

It's not humongous, it's normal and still bigger than OPs...

>American cheese on hashbrowns
>cheese on hashbrowns ever

Assuming the waffle is for the other person, yeah we occasionally eat shit like that. Personally though, I'd get my eggs over easy and eat only one piece of the toast, using that and the hashbrowns (without the fucking cheese slice; I've literally never seen anyone do that) to sop up the yolk. Still, it's poor flyover diner food, and if I ate it on a weekend I'd spend the better part of the day feeling comatose. It's really more of a 2am drunk meal desu. Only old people and hipsters actually go out for a sit down breakfast.

Man, I love waffle house

>chocolate chip pecan waffle
>large hashbrown with cheese, onion, mushrooms, and ham

> I especially like how Veeky Forums thinks that you can determine a person's gender based on how much STEAK and BACON is on their plate

Well, we're trying to find some ways that work considering nowadays only nazis determine gender by genitals.

OP, note it's not actually SO big. Mostly photo trickery, but just compare to the size of the knife.

- 2 eggs, scrambled, plus two slices of bread, that would be a very modest breakfast by most standards.
- a bacon fried crispy has little fat left, three smallish strips are really paperweight. If it isn't fried as crispy and holds more fat, sure it's more, but Americans love their bacon crispy.
- Hash browns are drained of most starch, and more than half air by volume. There's about one medium-sized potato worth of them here. The cheese is like one slice.
- The waffles... I ain't got nothing. And they're gonna be drowned in a syrup. Would be meager meal alone, but tacked on this, yeah, without them this would be a very reasonable, generous but not oversized breakfast.

don't tell that to waffle house

>Maybe it's just a thing from hollywood.
No, us Americans really do make a 12 course breakfast, only to take a sip of orange juice and a dry piece of toast on the way out the door.

Fucking peasants, how do you plan to get big if you don't even eat big?

>C'MON

Gotta keep that "genetics" man

Not this guy, but I would also like to point out that the waffle is on a round plate, but the egg plate is actually an elipse. The angle makes the larger plate look like a forshortened circle when compared to the back plate.

Sometimes, Growing up this was a Sunday thing for us.

Humongous what?

Hugh mungus

REEEEEEEE, YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME!

My mom is literally a housewife you dumb roastie/faggot

lol, you’re the same idiot who was claiming that nobody drinks water “in these modern times” aren’t you

the internet has damaged your brain

>Do americans really eat humongous breakfasts like this?

Unfortunately, this is 'tradition' in the south. Followed up by a greasy lunch and cab & fat laden dinner.

do Americans truly have a beverage with each meal? seems odd to me, just always have a fucking glass next to your plate

I had 3 over easy eggs with two slices of bacon on a bagel for breakfast... pretty typical size for me

That is hardly just an American thing. What shithole do you come from where this isn't the norm?

They do it, idiot. Next question?

O B S E S S E D

Americans do whatever the fuck they want which is sometimes a large breakfast. Or some people prefer plain grapefruit and black coffee.

Don't you fuckers also eat a huge breakfast with pounds of fatty meats and baked beans? Baked beans are not a breakfast food, morons!

Even if its just water you should always have a beverage with each meal to aid digestion

Yeah bro that post made me mad as fuck too homie motherfuckers forget who's website this is fuckin haters

>lol, you’re the same idiot who was claiming that nobody drinks water “in these modern times” aren’t you
What the fuck are you on about? You really have to reconsider your life, when the insults you keep throwing are better suited to yourself. How am I even still discussing this with you, go get checked out, you might literally be clinically retarded.

seething

Like For real dude, I'm fuckin so pissed we don't get respect from anyone around here, we made this goddamn internet.
Not even mad tho they just OBSESSED lmao

I love Dutch cuisine but what I dislike about it is that it has very limited breakfasts. Most of it is bread with cheese or cold cuts, maybe cereal or porridge.

Occasionally you'll see someone get that. Most of the time, it's something like two pancakes, two eggs and some bacon.

I usually eat a 3-4 egg denver omelet or two softboiled eggs w/ a ham steak and some rice depending on mood.

However, once a week on Sunday mornings, I go all out. Waffle House.
Two waffles, large order of hashbrowns (cheese, onion, ham, peppers and tomatoes) and two over easy eggs. (smashed and mixed into the hashbrowns)

We usually meet the rest of our TTRPG group there and then head back to my gf and I's place to start our Sunday 5e campaign's session. A big breakfast tides us over so we can play from 11-4 or 5 and then pause for dinner.

holy shit is that for real? what happened to the stereotype of blacks all being in shape & athletic?

Black women skew that heavily. They balloon like fucking crazy because they're not very active. 8/10 black women will end up being overweight. Maybe 4/10 black men will.

No surprise. The South was an agricultural economy for hundreds of years. Pre-industrial farm laborers worked hard enough to burn 4000 calories a day. So the traditional meals from agricultural regions were pretty much twice the calories of what we'd consider normal meals today just so people didn't starve to death. Unfortunately the tradition of eating like that remained long after people stopped working that kind of physical labor.

Are Waffle House waffles really that exceptional? Waffle House is one of my favorite chains, but for some reason I've never been tempted to actually order waffles there.

How fat are you?

Hash browns with cheese and jalapenos is delicious.

My mother is a house wife. Guess she doesn't actually exist.

>Are Waffle House waffles really that exceptional?
i love them loads, very nostalgic for me 10/10

it's worth it to try. i think they have a kid's waffle if you don't want to get a whole

I have a "full breakfast" on special occasions but usually I just have cereal.

The actual recipe probably isn't anything magical.
I bet it's all in that commercial grade waffle iron.

>what happened to the stereotype of blacks all being in shape

It's called a "stereotype" for a reason. If you watch tv, all you see are fit niggers & athletes. If you live in Atlanta, all you'll see are 350 pound niggers, and that's just the women.

>Are Waffle House waffles really that exceptional?

They absolutely are one of the most entertaining places to eat, kinda like a Chuck e cheese in a poor neighborhood.

I eat only a bowl of cereal with tea in the morning. If I the time, money, and resources to prep huge meals like that in exchange for a small lunch and dinner I probably would because I love big breakfasts but atlast its only an occasional treat.

Ya ive never seen that before.

>If you watch tv, all you see are fit niggers & athletes.
Come on. Most folks you see on TV are actors, entertainers, athletes and TV hosts - all people for whom keeping fit is part of their job. Doesn't matter what color they are, with few exceptions if they're on TV they have to be good looking, and that means fit.

it's the waffle house way

they literally put a single slice of american cheese on top of your hash browns

>onion rings for breakfast

>having a soft drink for breakfast
Wtf is wrong with Americans?

It's tea.
Note the lack of bubbles from carbonation.
Granted, it's probably got more sugar in it than an entire stick of sugar cane.

This looks like a slop of shit.

>4 pieces of toast
For what purpose?

>iced drinks at all for breakfast
why

Huevos Rancheros over easy, red chile, crispy bacon, crispy hash browns, and pinto beans for me, with a side of onions. Oh, and a short stack of pancakes with butter and maple syrup

Pro-tip: It's only 2 pieces of toast

If im going out for breakfast yes. Only do that once a month if at all.

It's nice to be american. It truly feels like everyone is thinking about me cares what I eat and how healthy I am. Just goes to show how important Americans are to the rest of the world. We just matter more I guess.

There's the image of the american black that the white liberals would like you to believe, and then there is reality. You won't see anything negative about blacks in modern day liberal media. They hide the crimes, murders, rapes etc as much as they can for fear of someone calling them a 'racist.'

Only on special occasions. On a normal day I usually have a single fried egg and a piece of toast, or an omelette.

most US restaurants give you unsweetened iced tea by default unless they carry some brand name shit

As a Veeky Forums amerilard I eat that kind of thing for lunch, not breakfast, but of course I leave out the waffle and syrup. Sugar is fucking disgusting and shits the hell out of macros.

The waffles aren't part of that. That's someone else's meal. Note the two placemats. Pretty sure the drink is the other person's too.

that is the grand slam. this picture is literally 1 meal. should you split it with someone? probably.

1 waffle
hash browns
toast or biscuit
eggs or grits
bacon or sausage

Korean breakfast for two

yes
they are consumerist sheep

>Most of us
speak for yourself, dickhead

Better than mixing it with niggers such as you.

It's having to harmonize with you assholes whove given up your places to islamic freakjobs.

Even Russians an I know some know that communism is dead, it never worked in the first place.

Hot chicks work.