New diabetic 1 here. What aliments won't raise my sugar level?

New diabetic 1 here. What aliments won't raise my sugar level?
What can I eat without insulin injections?

darn. sure is a shame there isn't a metric fuckton of information available on this very specific topic by doctors and scientists on the internet who are objectively more reliable than people of your own intelligence on a mongolian traffic systems forum

Hi there, welcome to the crew I guess.
You should ask these questions to your doctor and not on the internet.

Any food with 0 glycemic index (aka 0 carbohydrates) won’t raise your sugar no matter how much you eat. But beware about eating too many fats. Fats of any kind don’t directly raise sugar, but it will make things harder for insulin. All my fat related problems are because of my olive oil abuse.

I never need to inject insulin for those:
Any animal product like meat, fish and eggs are safe. 0 carbos so they won’t touch your sugar. Beware about milk, it contains a few carbos.
Most of vegetables won’t neither, or at least not significantly.
Nuts are also safe, those are pure fat.
Coffee as long as it doesn’t have milk or sugar.
Sodas with 0 sugar.

cooked meat, cheese, most vegetables, sour cream, liquor, coffee, peanut butter
but more or less just snack and give yourself injections if you want carbs. follow your diet even though its gay and fascist

you ready for this insulin pens getting replaced by the flimsy plastic garbage pens?
mmm, that's a step forward alright

>flimsy plastic
Explain please

well you can obvi buy your pen refills and then stick them into your metal or plastic pens that you use. the upcoming standard will get rid of that step and just have all pen refills come built into plastic pens that you have to use.
might not be a big deal for everybody but I have used them in the past and they suck dick. I have heard this was coming down the pipe for like 2 years now and still haven't seen it happen but I have to assume it's coming soon.

Just get an insuline dossifier m8

>trusting doctors and scientists

>trusting engineer and architects
Only retards enter in buildings

You're a fast learner

For you

is that britney spears?

if I told you I'd have to kill you

c'mon man she hasn't been famous for over a decade.

Not much. Get used to stabbing yourself seventy times a day, boyo.

My mom says she got knocked up with me while listening to britney spears.

back when she wasn't a girl but not yet a woman

Your mother is a vapid whore, a useless cunt.

More twinkies, fatfuck

Type 1 of 30 years. 5.5 A1c, no complications. 160-165 lbs, 30 IU Lantus, 0-2 IU humalog/day.

Ketogenic diet.

Olive oil abuse? What? Are you saying you're fat because you drank copious amount of olive oil? Duh?

go eat a tin of sugar free angel food cake. you're gonna fart a lot