Anyone else stop eating here after they got rid of half-price Tuesdays?

Anyone else stop eating here after they got rid of half-price Tuesdays?
I just can't see a point in ordering from them anymore now that they're officially more expensive than local hot wing joints.

wings are ridiculously overpriced

At half price wings they were okay, though.
$5 for your meats for the day ain't bad.

In my parents generation they'd give the wings away for free at Butcher shops because they were considered garbage.

Ye old immortal, how fare thou?

When I lived in Tallahassee the B-Dubs had to hire off duty cops to work security on twenty-cent-Tuesday's. The local niggers couldn't wait in the long assed line without shooting at or stabbing each other.

I live in comfy flyoverville and lines aren't a thing here, hardly even in the roads.

Anyone been successful in having mix sauces?

>tfw I just want them to mix mango habanero and bbq

>no half priced tuesdays.

Literally what is the point anymore

>as a kid, the two local BW3s wouldn't let in people under 18 after 2:00 pm because kids from the two local high schools would go there and start fights
>Recently go back home, find local BW3s had a shooting a day or two before I got there.

This restaurant brings out the worst in people.

boneless Thursdays?

Only plebian nintentoddlers like boneless wings

more meat, less mess whats not to like?

>Anyone else stop eating here
I never started. Sports bars are the worst places to be in the world.

you sound like a social degenerate

Is it because I don't like paying five times the value of food I could make better myself in ten minutes, or is it because I don't like gorging myself on light cow piss marked up 1500% surrounded by hordes of drunk revelers losing their minds over televised blood sport?

boxing and ufc are GOAT, u sound like a faggot

only went once since the closest one is 1 1/2 hours away for my 22nd birthday. got two drinks and some chicken, between me and my two friends it was over 100 dollars. fuck that shit, never again. we almost dine and dashed but one of my friends was scared. would've left them if they weren't the driver.

Local place near me actually slices the bones out of wings and fries them to order in light breading for their boneless wings. You'd have to be a fool to not like them.

you like men half dressed rubbing all over each other and we're the fags?

That's fine. I like my violence as much as anybody else. But if for some reason feel the need to get drunk on shitty beer while watching it I'm not going to do it in a mosh pit full of screaming fat men where I need to sell two livers for enough booze to poison one.