What's for Dinner Poorfags?

Ribeye...med-rare of course. A simple sweet potato on the side.

You?

Me? I'll be eating food. But you go ahead and enjoy that big slop of shit you got there.

i had yummy tasty jimmy johns!

Trying pic related tonight

beef stew, nachos + cheese dip im nibbling on a clove of garlic too cause ive been feeling sick

nice sear/10

Smart. Feeling sick? Just chew on some meme and eat a big fat slop of shit.

Probably gonna get a rib-eye steak now; too bad you can't fucking cook for shit faggot.

OP here. Fuck ya'll ill talk to myself.
God damn that was a good steak. I mean...fuck. I eat steak all the time. Always do it pretty much the same way. Since Christmas ive been doing nothing but strip. They have been fine. I almost forgot how fucking amazing a well-prepared ribeye can be.
I can't share but anyone interested can come over and sniff my beard.

Oh please go on. I've been meaning to read a bite by bite slop of shit review.

>slop of shit
Found your safe place huh?
Not a fan of anything new?
Yeah...it's scary out there.
Need a hug?

>i eat shit
I love this. The europoors come on here and talk shit about amerifood and then pull this out of the freezer. You fuckers are exactly the same except you talk weird.

>yfw brainlets actually try to shill sous vide like this.

Holy fuck...you pretentious ignorant fuck.

>WA LA MY PERFECT STEAK :^)

you must not be very poor...

Fuck. Is canada "american"? Arent they members of the EU?
Close enough.

>sick
>garlic
What does that do?
Are you a vampire building your immune system?

>ive never cooked a steak.
I know.

Some leftover beef stew I made yesterday.

what the fuck is t hat shit
post a pic of it cooked

what a giant slop of shit of a reply

9/10 would eat.
where the butter?

Had fajitas with homemade guacamole for lunch and dinner last night, with leftovers for lunch today. Having some salmon I got on sale with broccoli tonight. Steak looks great, OP

>i'm lazy so everyone else must be as well
You have to go back.

I just got a check, deposited 1300 hours today, it is now 2130. I'm so god damn hungry. Can I pay for some meal on credit so that the deposit and withdrawal will "post" at the same time, even though I only have 40 cents in my account?

That will be at least medium by the time it sets. Not bad though.

I ctrl+f'd poor and thought this was poorfag general, oops

i had like 10 of these. they're so damn good

Chicken breast (with enough brining and seasoning it's actually pretty good), steak fries and steamed vegetables

Hibachi style chicken

And pasta in a garlic olive oil sauce

the meme is old

I decided to listen to Veeky Forums's advice on improving my fried rice.
They told me I shouldn't be using sesame oil in the beginning so I chose to use canola oil and finished the fried rice in sesame oil.
>tfw it wasn't as good as I usually make fried rice
And btw if it looks oily it's probably because i used Kecap Manis instead of oyster sauce which just created this glaze on the fried rice. also finishing with sesame oil also gave it that effect. i typically let the oil i use in the beginning be the only oil I add to the pan other than a spoonful of chili oil

i'll attempt making fried rice this way 1 more time to see if it's really worth it

Yeah my dinner is cheap beer and expensive smokes. Go ahead, give me your worst.

Soup and Sandwich with coffee.

i don't understand aren't ribeyes expensive?

Just shrimp fried udon. That Lao Gan Ma fried chili in oil is the secret to making it taste good. Shrimp at the Asian Mart is fairly cheap.

sesame oil doesn't belong anywhere near fried rice gweilo

many many many people would disagree

>Fuck. Is canada "american"? Arent they members of the EU?

the everybody union

>Shrimp at the Asian Mart is fairly cheap.
It's also poison.

Made a tofu Bahn Mi. First time I've put some decent effort into a dinner in awhile. Damn good, I should do it more often.

nice skillet bro. how was the steak? We had leftover rotisserie chicken and home made baking powder biscuts.

looks really good

OP here

I just woke up and seriously need to shit, but I cannot shit.

Sales

Wait till they bring out the yellow stickers
Can get them for almost nothing

Thanks for the tip, i don't know if they do that sticker thing at my local store i'll check next time

>ribeyes
>expensive
No. You are sub-poor.

OP here...steak was amazing. Skillet rocks...fits on the burner like it was made for it. Dont know what a baking soda bisquit is.

Try eating a bunch of cheese

Have a cup of coffee

I'm going to take a chance on some leftover taco meat and Mexican rice that's been in my fridge for 5 days

>5 days
That shit is fine

Good to hear. I don't usually eat it if it's past three days but I also try not to have enough leftovers to last that long.

Was hoping I had a can of beans I could throw in but I dont.

If your local store is family owned, ask the butcher about the steaks on their way out.

>A simple sweet potato on the side.

sounds goddam awful
way to ruin a decent steak

instant ramen for the 4th night in the row now lads. not even decent shit like Nissin or Sapporo Ichiban, only Maruchan

and I fucking hate Maruchan

Buy noodles of choice
Boil them, and then
Either fry in pan or warm it up in some broth

I prefer angel hair. It’s quick and cheap

>im a manchild

¾ of a vermicelli container

3 eggs beaten with 2 shakes of curry powder and some pepper cook first with some oil

½ cup red bell pepper
½ cup onion sliced

4 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

cook eggs first and reserve
put oil mixture in hot pan and stirfy veg
add vermicelli and mix
add eggs
add shrimp
etc.

Wa la

This time i agree.

Good job op ribeye is best eye

Garlic and pretty much all allium things are known to be pretty good remedies against colds due to things like allicin. One of the classic ones is slicing an onion, letting it in water for fifteen minutes to half an hour and then drinking it. Basically a folk remedy that's got something behind it.

>medium
nigga please

>voodoo medicine
Try a fuckin Coldeeze gypsy faggot.