Someone raves about their personal or family recipe

>someone raves about their personal or family recipe
>ask what makes it so special
>lol dude it's a secret

What the fuck is their problem? Are they planning on selling it? Anyone who does this is a fucking dickhead

Dictionary
au·tism
ˈôˌtizəm/
noun
noun: autism
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Why do you deserve their family recipes that took generations to perfect? Are you just that entitled? Mayhaps it is you who are the dickhead hmmm?

>o-only we can have the recipe

What a bunch of selfish cunts. Literal child mindset

Human***

U just jealous. Stfu lol

Jealous of what exactly? I never said I had tried any of these dishes. I would be able to guess what they used if I tasted it anyways. The fact that they act like they have some super secret recipe that I can't have is what pisses me off.

waaaa I want what you have! givmethathshit!! you are a fucking count if you don't waaaa!

>The fact that they act like they have some super secret recipe that I can't have is what pisses me off.

Yes that is what you are jealous of.

How can I be jealous of something I have never tasted? Are you dense? Youre probably some faggot that thinks his secret recipe is original. Your grandmother is a hack.

>How can I be jealous of something I have never tasted?

How can I be jealous of millionaires I have never had a million dollars?

How can I be jealous of people sleeping with supermodels when I am still a virgin?

How can I be jealous of intelligent people when I am and idiot?

You assume I really want their recipe in the first place. I simply ask them why it is so special and they act like it is some top secret info. You apparently cant grasp what I was trying to say in the first post so you continue saying I'm jealous even though you clearly have no idea what I'm trying to convey.

You already proved how jealous you where when you felt the need to make this thread to tell everyone about it.

You aren't getting that recipe so just let it rest already.

No this just has happened too often to me. You are probably someone who does this too so you are making this effort to say I'm jealous. This is probably what you think when you tell people this but they just look at you like you are a faggot

I'm sorry your family doesn't have a multi-generational recipe book, you can always just start one.

If you want the recipes you're gonna have to fuck my sister, I don't make the rules

>lol dude it's a secret
>grandma read it in a cookbook

they just don't want your downy ass to have it, ruin it, and blame it on them
fuck off

>Nobody even posted a family recipe they like and would share
Mom likes to make a seafood manicotti around Christmas. Pretty great, pretty generic, only she adds in shrimp

I have found that most people that say that shit use pre-mixed spices and act like they're a fucking genius that came up with an amazing "secret" recipe.

Your mom is a stupid bitch and she can't cook. Shrimp doesn't being anywhere near seafood manicotti

If it takes you Generations to perfect a fucking recipe you’re incompetent

9/10 times someone being this defensive means the recipe is mostly prepackaged shit.

If you don't want the recipe and never tasted the dish, why do you give a shit what's in it?

Its orange juice. The secret is a splash of orange juice.

My housemate at uni constantly bragged about his family's stew recipe, so I asked him to make it.
He took a packet of raw beef mince, some frozen peas, stock cubes, and a litre of water and put it in a slow cooker for 8 hours. I tried a bit to be polite but it was awful.

If you can guess what they used why does it matter if they tell you or not? If it's about them being snobbish you can still have the last laugh since they won't tell you and you can recreate the recipe anyway.

>Literal child mindset

Unlike feeling you're entitled to something just because you want it. That's a grown up mindset for sure.