He doesn't get the spiciest flavor

>he doesn't get the spiciest flavor
What are you, gay?

No, I just don't enjoy spicy slops of shit.

I like getting Hot BBQ and sprinkling lemon pepper over it.

gay detected

>No, I just don't enjoy spicy slops of shit.
So you're gay?

wew are you gay or something?

For me it's Parmesan Garlic, the best Bdubs flavor.

>not getting half parmgar, half blazin
>getting ranch instead of blue cheese ever
also why the fuck is Buffalo a fucking powder

mah nigga

Being proud of your ability to consume spicy food is gay

yes I am

Mango habenaro is the only acceptable choice here.

I work there AMA

Are you able to mix flavors? If so, what are good ones

tru

I will never understand the appeal of food that is so spicy that it overpowers all of the flavor.
Heat is good, but only in moderation.

I think hot peppers have an amazing flavor that you don't get to experience unless you face the heat. And then eventually you come to enjoy the heat.

It's for people that like bragging about food, but don't actually know anything about food. Or for people that are so competitive that they'll brag about ANYTHING that makes it seem like they beat someone else.

thai curry is goat

It adds a whole new dimension to food which is pretty nice

Yeah, they are called dirty. the mos popular ones are lemon pepper and some regular sauce like medium or hot.

Low test detected

If you don't like the flavor you can just order something else. No one will mind.

Yeah maybe, so what

Yes. I too have noticed that everyone who over-spices their food tends to look like your avatar.

I don't remember if it was at BWW or Quaker Steak, but the hottest flavor tasted like ass. I think the second hottest wasn't too great either, but the third hottest was nice. The problem with most "super-hot" sauces is that they taste like licking a meth-addled hooker's unwashed ass. Why can't they just taste like peppers? Peppers taste nice.

I can handle food that's as hot as their Blazin sauce, but Blazin tastes like shit. Jerk, wild, and even memego habanero taste a lot better than Blazin.

buffalo wild wings makes fucking strash wings.