He inspects his food at the drive through window

>He inspects his food at the drive through window

Other urls found in this thread:

amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/barbecue-sauce-recipes/columbia-gold-south-carolina-mustard-barbecue-sauce
theclevercarrot.com/2013/05/light-brioche-hamburger-buns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have fun paying for something wrong then, loser.

The Virgin: quickly speeds away from the drive-thru window, notices his order is wrong when he finally inspects it, curses to himself but eats his incorrect order anyway because he's scared of making a scene.

The Chad: meticulously inspects every aspect of his order before moving from the drive-thru window. If he notices anything wrong, he lays on his horn until the wagecuck comes back to the window, at which point he screams to speak to the manager. When he speaks to the manager, he is able to talk his way into receiving free food for an entire year from the establishment, in spite of the fact that the Chad immediately threw his entire order at the face of the manager.

>I'll have the number 5 please with a diet coke
>*receives the number 5 with a diet coke*
I'm not a picky child so my food is never incorrect
You have no understanding of this meme

You posted this thread last month, faggot
you even use the same fucking image.

>customer storms in
>"YOU GOT MY ORDER WRONG AND I HAD TO DRIVE HALF AN HOUR TO GET BACK HERE"
>lol ok
>remake whatever item was wrong, or give them whatever they're missing, whatever
>laugh at them the entire time for being so fucking stupid and wasting an hour of their life because they were too dumb just to check the bag before they left
CHECK
YOUR
FUCKING
ORDER

>he gets food from a drive thruough

>Pay $2 for something
>Get the wrong thing
oh no

Honestly it's going to be something of equal or greater value unless the person behind me literally bought a small fry and that's it.

There's nothing wrong with making sure that they gave me the correct type of slop of shit that I ordered.

>at taco bell drive though with friends, get waved on
>get order, decide to check before driving off
>oh we ordered this burrito without sour cream
>"oh my bad lemme grab that"
>and we also ordered four tacos
>"oh did you? oh yeah those are on their way..."
>...and we ordered nacos
>yea you did, forgot to put that in the bag lol

Hey, buddy. I just want you to know I appreciate what you're doing. Keep up the good work.

>The idiot working the drive through notorious for fucking up a #10 order is glaring at me for checking my food before driving away.

>he even has to
Get it right the first time.

>the virgin: makes virgin/chad analogy and self inserts himself as the chad living out his wildest fantasies

>drivethrough with multiple people ordering multiple things with specific requests
You brought this on yourself.

You have no idea what a Chad is.

>order a sourdough breakfast sandwich with no ham
>he gives me a sourdough jack burger with no meat
You bet your ass I'm checking my order. I don't have the time or the willpower to drive back to some shithole grease peddler over a five dollar breakfast combo.

spotted the virgins

K

>makes specific requests to established menu items
You dug your own grave

It's not a high-end cafe run by Polish immigrants whose piroshki made Guy Fieri cum in his shorts. It's a fast food joint. They have buttons on the machine for the different menu items and other buttons to tell the cook what not to put on it. If you can't even do that job right, or at worst apologize when you make a mistake and correct the order, you're better off just living on neetbux for the rest of your life.

I like it when they get the order wrong but its a net positive like an order of nuggs on top of what you ordered

I've got a pizza place here that always just makes another pizza fresh and gives it to you if they get anything wrong. Gave me three free pizzas once just over having used chopped instead of whole garlic. I hope they don't make too many mistakes like that since their stuff's pretty decent and it'd be a shame for that sort of thing to hurt their bottom line.

>The virgin check

Until you get up to the "fancy" level of restaurant raw ingredients are one of the cheapest expenditures,with general overhead and marketing usually coming in at 1 and 2. Saving a customer experience with more food is probably the most efficient way to go about it in terms of bottom line.

>BK: have it your way!

Its your fault for not wanting something an unwashed uneducated obese focus group wanted the same way everytime.

I bet you get uppity when a customer pays in cash because you have to push an extra button, don't you wagecuck? You don't even need to know basic bitch math but you want a living wage.

I pay in exact change at the window too.

I learned from experience that the one time you don't check is the time they totally fuck up your order. Probably the worst time was when I ordered literally 2 fucking items, a burger (the Grand Mac or whatever it was called) and a side of fries, they gave me a bag with only the fries. I didn't check the bag first so I had to pull back around and they accused me of trying to steal a free hamburger. Why the fuck would I want two giant Big Macs? Even one is too much garbage.

How is there anything strange about this? With the introduction of tolltags I have nothing to anymore do with the spare change that accumulates in my cupholder and I need some way to clear it out periodically.

Exactly, and banks wont even take change even if its in rolls they make you use the coinstar. If use the jewwy coin star machines they Jew you out of what ten percent or more. Don't get me started when the fucksngive you Canadian coins back with your change. And god forbid you say you want american coins.

>mommy I asked for no pickles!
>b-but you can still taste the pickle juice!
Lol, grow up manchild. It's just fast food.

Fuck off. You can ask for something as simple as a grilled chicken sandwich, and it's possible for them to fuck it up by giving you a crispy chicken sandwich.

i spent 15 minutes of my life earning the money for that sandwich and it better be exactly how i want it or your manager is going to make your shitty life shittier, wagey

Sounds like you bank with some kind of poor people bank like CapitalOne

Also, Coinstar only takes 10% if you're too much of a dumbass to take it as an Amazon credit

Oh baby I'd have called corporate and had their asses dragged over the fucking coals for that.

I used to think like OP but then KFC gave me two coleslaws instead of my mac n cheese + mash potatos

>banks
Join a credit union, dumbass.

>wagecucking and screeching demands for a living wage intensify

Lol it is a credit union

If I'm paying 5 dollars for a meal that's not even worth 50 cents, you're damn right I'm going to make sure that I get everything that I'm paying for/getting the right order

You're damn right I do, brain-dead motherfuckers screw it up every time

You just drive back and tell them it was wrong and they sort it out you scared ass pussy fart

To get what? A fucking coupon for a free sandwich? To get someone fired? I don't give a fuck, fast food drones are always fuckups. I just wanted my damn sandwich.

I'm working in your KFC drive thru and I'm going to be eating an occasional nugger at your expense.

Ah fuck, I'm drunk in the morning again. Was meant to reply to

Yeah I guess I'm the one in the wrong for asking for a shake without almonds and then getting almonds in my shake when im allergic to them and specifically told them not too

Yeah I do. And your bitch ass is going to wait for me, too.

I don't inspect my food. I just put my car in park and just sit at the window. I have no life.

If my order is wrong, i am getting an inferior product. Of course i'm going to go back and get it right. Besides, some places let you keep the wrong food anyways, so it's like getting 2 for the price of 1

>get pizza from pizza hut
>wrong pizza
>normal breadsticks instead of the cheesy ones
>didn't leave parking lot yet so i head back in
>get given my order and told they can't take my pizza back because it's been in my possession
>mfw two orders for the price of one
>mfw i see the people walk in that that order was meant for

Respectfully: if your food is coming to you through a window, you are getting an inferior product

I'd at least like for my inferior product to not be even more inferior

>Chad: always gets the right order, drives away at 95mph right after receiving food, doesn't inspect the food because he's too busy getting his dick sucked
>Virgin: always autistically inspects his food, yells through the window when his food is wrong but he's so quiet the people can't hear him, goes home quietly and eats his wrong order, shitposts on Veeky Forums about the experience while self-inserting himself as a Chad

>A free coupon
Shit, you'd probably have gotten more than one, and probably for a whole combo, not just a sandwich.
Ten minutes on the phone is worth $10 or more in food if you ask me.

>You shouldn't expect them to do their fucking job

And these people want $15 an hour, when they're so inept they can't read on the damn screen I don't want onion on my burger?

I wont if the place tends to get it right but the mcdicks always has Haitians and illiterate spics working all positions so I always check there because literally over 50% of the time, something is missing or wrong

Had to start doing that because I kept getting wrong order

I'm not enough of a Jew to call corporate to get $10 worth of shitty food.

im pretty sure that's illegal. Federal law says that all denbts must be allowed to be paid off with US currency and if they decline it then the denbts is nullified

i guess my mom is a chad

>finds wrong item
>starts raging and screaming at them
>AND IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

Your own fault for eating at an establishment that sells something you're allergic to. It's like someone with a peanut allergy going to Five Guys.

>trusting crack-dealing niggers, retarded stoner teenagers, mexican rapists or other idiots who work fast food to not completely fuck up a simple order

This.
There is also tons of stories of uppity nigs poisoning food when the customer is White and bragging about it on (((social media))).

This thread is immediately relevant for me because I just came back from Taco Bell with two beef chalupa supremes and I opened my bag and got some kind of vegetarian bean crunchwrap

Fast food worker here: If you are overly rude to us when we mess up your order, we tamper with your food. Enjoy your spit.

More like

The Chad: Can't get a wrong order because he doesn't even know what he's ordered beyond the number of combo. Eats while drifting to his girlfriend's house at high speed

enjoy your permanent low quality of life :)

That's how my gf orders, They changed the combo numbers at out local McDs after the dollar menu came back and she just started saying random numbers.

>my parents help me with my food, rent and utilities
>the burger joint I work at isn't busy much, so it's stress free and gives me plenty of time to idle and socialize with fellow workers
>spend my free time playing video games and drinking
I bet I have a higher quality of life than you do.

Virgo spotteled

If you have to start giving excuses to people so they think you don't have a shitty miserable life, then you don't have a good quality life. Enjoy being a loser for ever.

Whatever, fag. Like I give a fuck if you think I'm a loser.

You care enough to reply

your parents probably do, too :^)

Fuck off - I have kids so on the rare times that we get fast food - they better get the damn right stuff down to the sauce for their nuggs or they are going to be pissed.

we should all be making that face for eating fast food in general.

Tell your little shits they don't even need that garbage sauce for their processed chicken byproduct nuggets.

so I shouldn't visit family
I shouldn't go to a nice restaurant
I shouldn't go outside because that would mean I'm near something I'm allergic too
I shouldn't go to the store
all because I can't eat nuts
Thank you for the good advice

>Ever buying fast food
>Ever eating fast food

Tell your kids to drop the chicken nuggets and their special sauce and to pick up some heavy weights. Do them some good for once in their life.

One time one of my three McDoubles came without pickles. I never went to that McDonalds again for 3 days

God picky eaters are pathetic.

How am I picky eater
I could die from eating almonds I don't even like almonds I like peanuts

>Virgin, orders the exact same thing every time. Stops and puts his car in park turns it off every time he stops moving. Drops change all over the street. meticulously inspects is entire order at the window. Food is always wrong because he made mumbles at the speaker. Waits at the window for an employee to notice him. Looks away and mumbles that his order was wrong and has to repeat himself multiple times. They still get it wrong. Drives away and eats in silence at home because he can't eat and drive at the same time.

>Chad, doesn't even remember what he orders too busy noticing the girl mirin him through the order speaker, hopes his order is wrong anyway so he can experience something new. Drifts to the window. Food is ready before he gets there. Tosses in a $20 "keep the change", was only a $5.65 meal. Literally never stopped moving forward during the entire process. Drives stick, left foot on wheel, right foot on stick, food in both hands, drink balanced on his pectorals. Finishes the meal before Party Rock Anthem is over.

You have to realise these places do literally nothing to prevent allergy contaminations on any of their products. No need to lie about being a picky eater

>pay $5.99 + tax for burger and fries
>get used brillo pad and bacon grease
>e-excuse me, this isn't what I-
GAWHD, JUST EAT IT

so I'm only ever allowed to eat at home
I can't go to a restaurant I can't visit family

>made up anecdote
Correct. Picky eaters shouldn't be allowed to publically display their disorder.

>fast food places NEVER fuck up orders
>how dare you expect to get what you paid for

So I can't go to a nice restaurant just because Im allergic to certain food

If the customer is stupid for not checking the bag you must be retarded for not making the right order to begin with

correct

You sound so gay

I only ever take a quick glance in the bag to make sure that it appears that whatever I ordered is in there. If I get home and unwrap the shit to find its not right then oh well

name a good brand of barbecue sauce
and the best bread for a sloppy joe

>drive through
>2018

sauce: amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/barbecue-sauce-recipes/columbia-gold-south-carolina-mustard-barbecue-sauce
buns: theclevercarrot.com/2013/05/light-brioche-hamburger-buns/

>>fast food places NEVER fuck up orders
Who are you quoting?

Good taste