For me, it;s the McFishin'

For me, it;s the McFishin'.

For me, it's the Mc slop of shit

your mom is the shitslop buddie

show bobs pls

fuck off shill

this and the spicy chicken from wendies are the only burgers worth ordering

I have always liked these sandwiches, but I read a story online about someone finding a worm in theirs and ever since it's thrown me off of ordering them entirely.

I think we can all agree without argument that wendy's is king of fast food.

what if it was you hanging up on this wall?

What kind of filename is that?

metabait_falsefalseflag.tiff

Since seeing these stupid threads I've been curious to try one. Is it a mistake? Hold the memes pls.

For some reason in the last month I've been slightly addicted to dave's doubles. I unironically think the only other fast food burger that's better is Culver's. Also Five Guys is the worst restaurant in the world, rivaled only by Krystal/White Castle, but at least those don't overprice their shit and go all LOOK NO COMBOS IT'S LIKE WE'RE FANCY

out of the last 5 times i went to mcdonalds i got food poisoning 3 times
i am retarded

>McDonalds introduces one of these with TWO pieces of fish
>get hyped
>try it
>it seems to have almost no flavour
The original seems to get all its flavour from the cheese and sauce, with the actual fish having no flavour of its own, so when the delicate formula is thrown off a little bit, the burger is ruined

>Since seeing these stupid threads I've been curious to try one. Is it a mistake? Hold the memes pls.

They're ok but you could probably make a better sandwich at home with fish sticks, bread and tartare sauce.

I mean I'm more just curious. If I want a good fish sandwich there's a old mom and pop place two minutes down the road that makes incredible catfish sandwiches. Big filet fried in cornmeal, on white with onions, pickles, mustard and hot sauce. It's absolutely amazing.

Legitimately my favourite fast food sandwich.

Lent is coming soon

are you a tourette monomaniac ?

I like these, but they're fucking expensive for such a small burger compared to other options at McShitslops.

Also, they taste like a mouthfull of Dill.

>Also, they taste like a mouthfull of Dill
like this is a bad thing

i want the mcnigger

For a fast food sandwich I actually kinda hate I eat a hell of a lot of filly fishes

Dill is delicious.

>went to a jew owned mcdonalds where they didn't double the sauce and cheese

Wendy’s has a better fish sanwitch but it’s seasonal.

The actual fish tastes of water. It doesnt really have texture

Arby's fish sandwich is even better. Also seasonal.

Never said it wasn't, but it tastes like nothing but fucking dill.

eery time i order this the staff fucks it up. probably intentionally. who the hell even wants to say fillet o fish
last time the cheese was still in the plastic

Joking apart, how does McDicks justify charging the same for this as the alpha Big Mac (TM)

Is it just to fuck with the catholics and the vegetarians?