Buy ingredients for ______

>buy ingredients for ______
>cook _____
>suddenly I'm a gastronomic mastermind and I feel entitled to talk as though I were a cantankerous old French chef with dozens of michelin stars to my name

Besides spaghetti sauce, steak, and bechamel for "homemade" [sic] macaroni & cheese, what other dishes are responsible for the millennial generation overestimating their cooking chops?

avocado everything

fucking asians soups.
Most millennials hate french cooking because they will never get it right; it's too hard for them.

What the fuck are you talking about? How is preparing meals out of ingredients "millennial" or an overestimation of one's skills?

>I threw a list of things in a pot I'm a good cook
95% of 20-30 year old women rn

t.millennial who thinks she’s the first person in history to cook food

Being 34, I am technically a millennial, as I suspect you are. I simply have no idea what you're trying to communicate, because your English skills are atrocious. What is your issue? Who said they were the first person to cook food?

>I'm going to act intentionally obtuse in order to pretend I'm "above it all"
Extremely transparent desu

Find a better approach, millennial

I don't think she's acting.

I seriously don't know what you're trying to get at. Are you attempting to complain about people who learn a few dishes and think they're hot shit? You write like someone brained you with a shovel as a child and people just kept telling you you're a brilliant communicator because they felt bad for you and didn't want you to commit suicide.

Nah, your thread just sucks man, sorry.

Anything sous vide

>we instantpot now!
Pressure cookers didn’t exist before last tuesday

You are probably correct
t.Brainlet whose cooking skills are up there with her language processing skills

You're obliquely referring to something you assume is a universal experience because you're more sheltered than a hermit crab with an umbrella in a nuclear bunker, if people don't understand what the fuck you're talking about, it's on you.

Based on the unique posters count on the bottom right hand corner of the screen, it seems like 7 posters understand, and you're the odd one out

Maybe it's time you asked your tard wrangler to explain this thread to you

I understood him. Why can't you?
Brickheaded?

>have access to unlimited information in a digital golden age.
>brainlets asks why something as simple as cooking can be mimiced and recreated at home by simply watching a few minutes of video.

WA-LA, now whats really gonna blow your mind as you grow up in this brave new world is how fucking stupid and gullible most people are.

Not all of us have one of those.

Because he writes like a moron.

is English your second language?

Is Rubbish your first?

>Not all of us have one of those.
Begone, mobileposter cancer

>lashes out because you're always the last to grok simple concepts
Let me guess, you also think IKEA furniture is hard to assemble.

Maybe it's time you asked your tard wrangler to explain that post to you.

No, see IKEA furniture has a useful purpose and sensible design, this thread is the equivalent of a jumble of screws and scrap wood that someone hammered together. The individual parts might have made sense, the finished product is a disaster made by an idiot.

This, But I think it is/was the "chop and dump" talking heads on the Food Network that people are mimicking.

>I can build furniture if the instructions(recipe) is in front of me but if you hand me raw ingredients(screws and wood) then I don't know what t do with them.

Sums up the point of this thread nicely i think.

Op, Im pretty sure I could beat you on chopped

And you're telling me to work on my reading comprehension.

>oh no, he interpreted my statement in a way I didn't intend and threw it back at me, I better project my own stupidity and call him dumb.
Your tactics are low grade.

This thread sucks you're all retarded and I have mastered the art of cooking in only 3 short weeks. Bony apple teeth.

I thought you were supposed to be really good at understanding words?

Anything that has me making dough fires up my reward system

haha le millenials amirite guise?

Is bread a meme?

i bet 20 bucks that i can BEAT THE SHIT outta everyone itt at once

I could take you faggot

Why not put cheese on the peas please?

Bullshit. I've seen every chef john video AND i've seen every episode of chopped.
You're no match for me.

Bitch, get back to me when you learn how to make spaghetti sauce.

It’s probably access to the largest knowledge base and cookbook the world has ever known in the form of the internet tbqh.
Has a funny way of making everybody an ill-informed expert

There's no depth to cooking. All of it can be done by uneducated peasants. That's why it doesn't pay well. Get a real hobby too.

I can't take you but he can and there's like 14 of us so good luck ;)

THE TASTE COMES FROM THE OIL!