Delicious Drug Dinner

About to take a drug test soon, I've been staying away from Pot for awhile now so I can pass it. Before quitting one of my favorite things to do was smoke a joint and cook or order a meal and play video games or watch a movie.

Once I get my negative results back and the orientation to my new job scheduled, I'd like to celebrate a bit. I'm going to buy an 8th of pot and eat something awesome. What should I make or order?

dude

a bullet

Best thing to do with pot is eat healthy. Since everything taste better when high.

If you need to celebrate try eating 2 large pizzas in one sitting and make yourself sick. This will trigger conditioning that will result in you wanting to stay healthy and not celebrate again for a while.

stay mad my dude

Yeah I want to try and stay away from Pizza. In college Pizza was my number one munchie food and I think I gained a lot of weight doing it. My dealio was they get the pot, and I get the pizza.

Got any cool healthy recipes that you would personally recommend? I always love seeing suggestions.

I think the healthiest you can get is raw vegan. But I like my meat.

Compare the nutrition of boiled red cabbage to raw red cabbage. Well, according to the internet anyways.

I have been eating nothing but beans, spinach, blueberries, strawberries, red cabbage, broccoli, and making green teas.

- cheap
- never felt better
- only have to cook the beans

Fried chicken. Or wings. Or a big ass sandwich. Or nachos. Or...fuck man now im hungry

stir fry with riced cauliflower instead of actual rice
make a brown sauce to pour on top to make it just a little unhealthy but way better high

>OP wants to have a good time
>user suggests raw vegan food, the most no-fun-allowed cuisine on the planet

How is getting high and eating raw vegetables "no-fun-allowed?"

hahahhaahaa DUDE
hhhahaaa WEED haha DUDE
DUDE 420 LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
WEEEEEED DUDE

grab your blender and make some blueberry lemonade for a drink, whatever you decide for the ruffage, make some cheesey scalloped potatoes for a side.

Make a breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, etc.

STOP L:IKING THINGS I DONT LIEK

Most people don't think 'raw vegetables' when they want to have a good time cooking a meal and consuming the finished product while watching a movie. Unless I misread what OPs intentions are.

t. faggot loser who doesn't even know how to buy drugs

t. LITERALLY the coolest fucking guy in the entire middle school

smokelets detected

My friend and I used to make rainbow sandwiches which was rainbow sherbet between graham crackers as a high snack.

Order Thai food or pizza delivery if you can.

If you do fast food, go to specifically stoner geared joints even if it's a meme. Jack in the Box and Taco Bell are my go to. That, or get really creative with what you order from where you go. I've made a monstrosity of a burger out of 2 in-n-out grilled cheeses and a flying dutchman, Mini California burritos out of Mcdonalds breakfast burritos and their fries, and a 3 layer casserole of Popeye's beans, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese served over the biscuits.

Just some personal stoner delights.

Make something that takes a lot of babysitting, you'll be stoned and the wait won't be so bad.

This isn't even a thing for me anymore, I smoke before I do any chore. Pop in the headphones and enjoy your tedium.

oh yeah. cooking/cleaning while high is very satisfying. i also end up doing a more thorough job cleaning than i would have straight

my personal favorite meal is a steak, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. you can make yours however you like, but i like garlic butter steak with thyme in the cast iron, grilled asparagus with garlic, and then you could even make garlic mashed. i like to make this for my birthday or whenever i have a reason to celebrate.

Man if I were you I would make ramen. Like from scatch. Noodles, Eggs, Chicken broth, spring onions, beef slices, chilli, soy sauce, wathever

Get baked and order 1 of everything at Costco. God tier stoner food, and won't be more than 20 usd.

>stop talking about food on the food board!

Do a stir fry.

Beef, pork, or chicken
1/2 cup of chopped: Onion, bell pepper, carrot, celery.
1tbs each of diced: ginger, garlic, habanero (or whatever chilli's you can get with some heat)
1/2 cup of fresh basil
1/4 cup of dry roasted unsalted peanuts

Marinate protein in 1/2 tbs dark soy sauce, 1/2 tbs light soy sauce, 1/2 tbs cooking wine, 1/2 tbs sesame oil, 1 tsp of corn starch. Marinate for at least 1/2 hour.

Chop veggies.
Dice ginger/garlic/chili mix
Toss peanuts and basil in a food processor and blend till smooth, adding water if needed.
Drain protein and dry with paper towel.
Heat oil, add protein and get some color.
Add ginger/garlic/chili mix and cook till fragrant, maybe 1 min.
Add veggies and cook until sweated but not mushy.
Add basil peanut sauce, mix, season as needed with salt, and serve over rice or noodles.

>smoking the herbal jew

Good goy

>Get baked in parking lot
>Hit up free samples
>Order everything from food court
>Appetizer tasting menu + 5 course meal fit for a king

>self indoctrination

Good

>Knowing how to buy legal goods makes you not a faggot loser
What did he mean by this?

Straight edge trip dubs of self righteousness

Its not legal everywhere, dog cunt.

>expecting potheads to think about anything but sating their addiction

B-but they can quit anytime!

GREEN Thai curry. My favourite munchies food

awww did baby buy an 8th for 60?

OP Here,

Responding to everyone now! I'm so glad the thread is still up.

I love Broccoli, I use it in every stir fry I make. Those are all delicious. I work at a grilled sandwich shop for now and I make some awesome big ass sandwiches. I like fried chicken too, but it's a lot of calories and I try to stay away from it except on special occasions. I do know some really baller places to get awesome fried chicken though.

I didn't know riced cauliflower was a thing. Thank you for the suggestion, i'm going to look into it.

I LOVE Stir Fry and I'm going to incorporate most of what you said in my next one. I really like cashews and tend to use them in my stir frys over peanuts. I just like the flavor I get from them. It sounds like a delicious marinate.

>implying that smoking the devils lettuce didn't make me more of a bad goy. It was in college while I was high where I realized I'm not a huge fan of liberal politics, and that I could keep all my social views while valuing small government.

I really enjoy red thai curry. It's hard to explain exactly why I like it, but i'm with you, great munchie food. Also theres an awesome thai place nearby if I'm lazy.

That sounds amazing, I want to go to this new Ramen place that opened up right near my work though, I usually get inspired by trying something at a restaurant and then trying to go make it myself after so I know the taste that i'm looking for.

I really like your rainbow sandwich highdea, it's something I will consider. Man Popeyes is so good, I like their spicy chicken. They're one of the few places where I can get spicy chicken I like, I used to get wendys spicy chicken nuggets often when I'd smoke, or after sex, or after sex and smoking. Either way I love the spice. Sometimes KFC's Nashville Hot tenders do the job as well, I really like the sauce.

I love cooking while high and it never feels like a chore even when I have to do tedious stuff. I'd really enjoy doing prep work while high. Like I'd cut up a bunch of onions and peppers for my sandwiches, eggs, and burgers so toppings aren't such a bitch to get when I want them.

That sounds delicious man, lately I've been making steak in my cast iron as well. I've been a huge fan of the boneless NY Strips. Mashed Potatoes are good too, especially garlic mashed potatoes.

Whenever I make steak I put Ground Pepper, Kosher Salt, and Garlic and Herb spice and it's amazing. I typically put cooked onions and jalapenos on it as well.

I LOVE Making Eggs, I have some awesome hot sauce to put on them too. Eggs with Bacon and Home Fries are my favorite. I love making Homefries, I make them crispy and spice them just right. I'm a big fan of simple breakfast which to me is scrambled eggs, bacon, and homefries.

hahahah I don't know why it made me smile, thats a goofy pic right there.

fucking kill yourself

Didn't want to make a thread just for this so I figured I'd post it here.

Don't use fine ground bud as a substitute for flour. Anything you bake will taste like shit.

>I really like cashews and tend to use them in my stir frys over peanuts.

Substitute the peanut basil / sauce with a cashew / coconut cream sauce and that recipe would be the bomb. Matter of fact, I'm going to do the same damn thing this week.

You sound mad, why are you so mad?

It's better to get the THC into oil or butter when using it for cooking. However I tend to enjoy smoking or vaping it the most. Whenever I think about trying to make edibles of some sort, I worry about fucking up and wasting weed.

Coconut cream sauce huh? That really sounds good.

Saving bump

Cocunut CASHEW cream sauce, dude. Blend the cashews and add the coconut cream to the mix until you get about a 50-50 ratio, then use that as your sauce. Would be the bomb.

Should go without saying, have fresh fruit and candy to eat while high always

Oh fuck yeah, i'm going to do this. Thanks dude!

Fresh fruit is amazing, sometimes I just go full lazy and buy precut mangos and pineapples.

BTW This candy is AMAZING! I can't wait to munch on it when i'm high.

So I have my drug test tomorrow, going to smoke right after.

turkey club sandwich with fries and a nice beer