Do Ameriturds really put eggs in the frig?

do Ameriturds really put eggs in the frig?

you know where eggs come from, yes retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

jet.com/product/detail/1f5b05bec3c74f7c95cb2f02b63090f7
rd.com/food/fun/why-europeans-dont-refrigerate-eggs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chickens don't live in a refrigerator either. Does that mean you keep raw chicken meat out on the counter, retard?

do you want me to put my eggs into chicken or what

>not having a chicken to stuff your eggs in

How fucking poor are you?

but where to put indoor chicken appliance?

I use this personally, jet.com/product/detail/1f5b05bec3c74f7c95cb2f02b63090f7

maybe if you removed the second story so chicken head can grow up

Since the eggs are washed and refrigerated before we can get a hold of them, the only way to keep them fresh is to refrigerate them.

My neighbors are tarded though, since they have chickens and still refrigerate the eggs.

I mean just put it on the counter??? It isnt hard you retarded shartmutt

I legitimately don't know much about eggs, but I always thought the shells were "breathable" with tiny holes in them, wouldn't they go bad at room temperature quicker than refrigerated?

Not trying to be an ass, I honestly don't know.

fresh eggs have a "bloom" that keeps them sealed, so you can leave them on the counter for a couple months safely. storebought eggs have that stripped away during the washing process and need to be refrigerated.

If this is the case the only retarded bit for Americans is in the inter-business system, not the consumer end

Nice try shartmutt but your all retarded

Oh, neat.

Don't you have a bull to prep Nigel.

>your all
Nice own-goal

The bloom is also where the bacteria is. It's a bacterial bloom. Salmonella and whatnot, no reason not to clean it off if you own a fridge.

Where the fuck else are you supposed to put them then?

t.European

Yes. I have a small counter.

This is a stupid bait thread and everyone here is a fucking idiot. I expect most of you cu/ck/s to be above 21, but I guess not. Eggs in the US are washed, removing the outer film of chicken fuckhole goop. Eggs in Europe are unwashed. Without the outer layer, the eggs last much longer in the refrigerator than on the counter, but they'd still be fine for a week or two. Also, if you get parts of the shell in your food it's much safer if they're washed.

We all do you baiting retard

/
Thread

>says the 56er
Kek.

>americans cant handle unwashed eggs
why are amerilards so beta, bros?!?

>beta
I see this in here, is that like someone who always gets zoomed?

this
do some research before assuming shit you fucking dumbass. I just came back from europe and had the same question. Simply used google and it was answered. you fucking MONGOL RETARD. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU HAHAHA NIGGER

The Americans are indeed washing their eggs, thus removing the natural protection from the egg. After that, the eggs need to be refrigerated.
The rest of the world doesn't go crazy at the sight of a feather so these eggs can keep their protective film.
Americans are retards.

>Sir Cucksalot laughs from inside his tiny hovel monitored 24/7 by the BBC before stopping and praying to Mecca on his tax-funded carpet

Nice try but you're all as white as dishwater.

>56er
lol

They last longer in a fridge though, and a fridge is a handy cupboard for keeping foods in. Why wouldn't you keep them in a fridge if you have the space in said fridge.
T.not a burger

Man, the average European isn't very smart, is it?

Everyone does. Unless they've not been refrigerated before

Cold eggs are better for poaching

Is a refrigerator some kind of exotic luxury in yuropoorland like air conditioning?

Do you regularly lick egg shells?

Your confusing euromasters with shartmutts, shartmutt

No but I keep cracking them straight into my mouth.

Am I going to die?

Euroshits contribute nothing.

A simple go search would have told you that eggs in the U.S. are handled differently and need to refrigerated you braindead fucktarded dipfuck:

rd.com/food/fun/why-europeans-dont-refrigerate-eggs/

>your all retarded
wow