Just yourself today? Follow me to the bar if you please

>Just yourself today? Follow me to the bar if you please.

I didn't know burger king as a bar now

Sorry could you get someone a little less monkey like? I tend not to talk to animals.

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. We don't serve racists here.

the same goddamn thread yet again today? choke on a fucking cock if you please

Already on my way out as I see their are some baboons already seated. *tips trilby*

I bet you're an expert on sucking cock, fag.

That's a fedora, not a trilby.

Oh are you here so often you recognize threads from the previous day? Neck yourself you NEET fuck

do americans really go to restaurant bars alone?

Like it always blew my mind watching american films where they met at applbees bar or some red lobster bar or somethign. What the fuck??????????????

Meet me at the restaurant bar (not an actual bar/pub)

>restaurant bars
Most restaurants have bars as well here, they don't necessarily need to be chains like Applebee's or Red Lobster

same in australia but you don't meet people at the bar or get seated at the bar

You just walk to it right? That's how it is in america.
>walk into restaurant
>tell hostess you're going to the bar
>walk to the bar
>get menu from bartender if needed

but like are you at the restaurant? the place where there are families of 10 mormons eating tendies getting fucked on handles of gin? Why?

Is it cheap?

Why do they seat you at the bar?

You go to the bar usually if you're by yourself or plan to have a lot of drinks, that way the waitress doesn't have to walk around bringing new drinks every 5 minutes.

Restaurant bars are what you go to when you want chain restaurant food and drinks. It's usually not cheaper.

and just sit at a restaurant bar drinking drinks all night? how do you pass the time

>leaving this unchecked

They all have TVs so you can watch sports.

I shitpost on Veeky Forums from my phone

man in aus the only reason you go to a restaurant bar is because you are waiting to be seated at the restaurant and that is like proper douchebag level.

There are so many bars around you do not want to spend your night drinking at some restaurant having poofs bring shit out all around you

I do both of these.

I travel for work and it's basically my every night routine.

Threads last days at a time you fucking moron
Fuck off back to /b/

Please be nice

Only shitty threads like this one.

Would you like some mayo on your popcorn, white boi?

Holyshit
> Imagine Being THIS Insecure.

where are my fucking crab legs I ordered, you filthy nigger?