Al/ck/

remember the good times edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ooqsxtdGS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>late shift got canceled
>what a nice opportunity to read a book and go to bed early
who am I kidding, I'm gonna drink and smoke and watch shit movies until I pass out, ha ha ha

I remember feeling pretty happy before I blacked out.

how long were you on it? i stopped pretty easy after being on that high of a dose for ~6mos

So what exactly should I do with myself? Day 2 sober and I'm already bored as fuck

do what i do shitpost on Veeky Forums 24/7
look into a gym membership though you probably don't want to go quite yet
watch movies i just stream them

What movie should I watch saw "Hostiles" on Sunday and "Only The Brave" last night

>2 more sleeps til NEETbux

waiting to go offshore

no reply. flight could be in 3 hours or 2 weeks. no one mentioned shit. i haven't tapered.

fuck it. have a beer.

12 beers later "have a cold one guys it might be two days".. thank fuck i have time to taper

tonight have 12 x 500ml cans beer and 4 pints out.

woke up ok but then started sweating like fuck with weird tendrils and fingers tickling my heart in ways i couldn't stop

Not sure famalam. I was recently on a horror kick and watched Halloween and Friday the 13th series. If you're familiar with The Room and haven't seen the disaster artist it's alright, though the book is more interesting.

Not really related but am curious, are you allowed to smoke on offshore rigs?

People dip or chew on the job

i work on a diving vessel so as long as you are outside of the 500m zone you can smoke on open decks otherwise you smoke in the smoking room.

On the rigs they have designated smoking rooms with extractor fans etc.

Due to the amount of sensors they have festooned on every rig you will know the second anything goes awry that may be flammable so there is no risk even if you smoked near the production rig

the divers dip or chew due to combustion issues in the sat chamber, the rest of them especially the ones based in asia are chimney motherfuckers

Has anyone ever had extremely severe chest pain after drinking? I assume it was really bad heartburn. I hadn’t eaten for a day because of a stomach flu, and then drank just a half pint of vodka with two tacos from Taco Bell. That night my chest and stomach felt like they were being stabbed for about 7 hours. The pain was so bad that I was having major sweats. I fell asleep and it’s gone. I always used to drink on an empty stomach, but I’ve never had chest pain to this extreme before. Can I still drink?

>almost no sleep in 3 sober days, sciatic joint ruined, asshole bleeding, ears ringing, eyes stinging, neighbor’s dog barking, no Tay Tay tongue massaging my dick
Yeah nah man fuck this, taking 3 lorazepam, downing a bottle of Hennessy and pretending life isn’t real.

sounds like you gave yourself an ulcer.
or stomach cancer

how can you drink that shit.... fuck its like dog dick liquid if the dog dick had been sucked by a pusjule that looks like amy schumer's pusjule

It’s all I’ve got. It’s awesome for flambeing wild mushrooms. It gives me such a thundering clustercunt of a headache that I thought I could resist drinking it, but FUCK today, so fuck you shitake, imma go black out and shit the bed.

Had 800ml last night and honestly feel fine today

ive never shit the bed per se but i have had liquid between my cheeks and 3 weeks ago i pissed the bed. usually i can wake up and hold the pee and not go but seemingly this time it was a liquid affair/

the one and only time i have had hennessey we decided to be niggaz and get hennessey and listen to rap. The rap was awesome. That first sip each of hennessey was enough to turn us off it forever. We ended up trading it for a miniscule amount of weed. uck that shit

So I'm going to try to find a therapist as a last chance before I eat a bullet. Any advice? I don't really know what to expect or even who to go to. Can I mention suicidal thoughts or do they throw me in the nuthouse with that?

suicidal thoughts means cash flow for them you need to keep going back.

find a free mental health service there must be one and utilize it to fuck

try magic mushrooms

perhaps try a counselor instead, therapists have a vested interest in keeping you "sick"
also it may take you a couple guys to find someone who fits you well
don't get discouraged if the first second or third ones don't work out
i wouldn't mention suicidal thoughts

I fucking love mushrooms, but this is more for self-hatred than alcoholism/drugs. Childhood sexual abuse and all that.

In my Canadian experience unless you have a plan you will be ok. It would go on file though which might be a bad thing.

Getting smashed on some Jim Beam and coca-cola while cooking chicken soup and friend chicken and playinh some CS:GO in the downtime

Who else here /comfy/, lads?

>NEETbux
how'd you qualify?

VERY UNCOMFY, FUCK BACK PAIN, FUCK IT DEEP WITHOUT LUBE, SHIT IN ITS MOUTH AND IGNORE ITS SAFEWORD

witnessed and checked

I'm not an al/ck/ but I do play CS:GO
Would you like to play with me tomorrow?
post steam

7 day vacation off work, nothing but beer and masturbating, wish me luck alcoholics. It would be whiskey but I can't drink liquor anymore

get a hooker , exeperience cunt for a day at least, break up the masturbating monotony man

The worst part of going sober isn't the desire for alcohol it's the fucking boredom

I go to an Asian massage parlor occasionally

Sauce on that gorgeous lady

how much do they charge?

Having extreme pain for an hour every day precisely where my kidneys are located is presumably fine, right? Both sides now. Was only on the left for the first month, now another month into it and it’s both. Psh, not like alchies need kidneys or anything

Massage plus "tip"usually click on around 150-160 depending on the place

I have to sleep with my elbow wedged between the bed and my ribs so my soft tissue doesn't touch the bed. Fun times.

Don’t know how you can be so attracted to muscular chicks. Grils are supposed to be delicate, vulnerable little qt3.14’s who cry and struggle while you squirt babbys up their gineys

Can you imagine the cringe alchie girls must endure? Having grilbits while blacked out has to be a fucking minefield

>Keep posting pics hahaha
>14 likes
kek

>pepperoni nipples
not even once

so anons i've got myself an 18 pack of lone star
a handle of evan williams
and an empty double shot sitting in front of me

my stomach feels bad, i haven't eaten in 10 hours and i don't even feel like drinking but this is what men do right. how to proceed

She's perfect

alternate shots of water and whiskey

We need an uncensored pls
Also is that ugly af user here? We never got to see his face or the face of the broad who called him ugly

I'd give up the liquor for her :3

Who is this semen demon?

This. Also they should not enjoy sex. That's gross.

*Blocks your path*

>women with extra testosterone do not enjoy sex
With you?

lol Carly and Richie are fucking bros

My best friend died today.
He was 25.

Rip

Good thing I don't have social media outside of snapchat, or you'd probably see cringe compilations of me on here. Although I'm not a grill, so

Sorry for Ur Loss

Fucking talking to the ex sober right now. Mistakes were made since I mentioned drinking. She's probably thinking I'm a useless cunt and is happy she's done with me

Rip m8. pour one out

That's a really long time for a dog, especially a pug.

Any lads willing to spare $3 for someone in withdrawals who could use a tallboy? Waiting to get on welfare but it's not going so well... paypal.me/keanucarson and I'm sure you'll go to heaven. Could give a mega link of all the episodes of Devilman Crybaby in return and definitely pay it forward when I've got a bit to spare

sent .01 BTC :)

Would but I'm broke myself. Best of luck

Why did we do this to ourselves man. Everyone told us not to. We were shown the way so many times

I have a major case of the shakes right now lads...

i feel very bad for alcoholics and those with addiction, but i feel even worse giving them money to fuel what is destroying them.

i would love to buy you a sandwich instead, but i know my dollariedoos are only controlled by you.

i am sorry, i hope you can take care.

You see this one's not that bad but only because her arms arn't that big.
If you are attracted to any more muscle than I'm afraid you caught the gay.

Appreciate the sentiment, have no one to blame for myself. Wish I would have stocked up to taper before blacking out and waking up to an empty checking account... can't even hold water down right now

Alcohol isn't why I'm broke. My parents are rich and I live with them.

Ah that's very lucky for you. You better treat them right and value their rules of the house my man, once family is gone we truly have nothing left.

>tfw slowly got sober
>went from everyday for 2 years to once on the weekends or twice in 6 months
>intense boredom and sometimes I get so angry because all I want to do is drink usually goes away in a couple hours

So this is my life now. Kind of sucks.

For me, muscle shows they care about how they look enough to do what most women won't

I've never had the shakes but if I go 48 hours without a drink I get really bad heart pain, the moment I take a sip of liquor it goes away. Never had stomach pain though.

Are you saying you'll send us pizzas?

he clearly said sandwiches

would but im unemployed so...
i do feel for ya though mate
just wait it out

My mother abused me physically and emotionally. Don't care what happens to her. My dad is a wonderful person though and I'll always care for him.

A pizza is a sandwich if you don't think about it too hard.

This. A pizza is just an openface sandwich

>I'm tired of waking up so dehydrated. I'm going to drink water throughout the night so I'm well hydrated
>Wake up to mattress soaked with dark yellow liquorpiss

Tunes

youtu.be/1ooqsxtdGS0

Kinda figured here would be the first place to understand my plight but the last to have the means to help as its a shared one... was worth a shot at least

Fair enough

took about 0.5 mg of clonazepam
got about 2 shots of 30% liquor left
should i drink it y/n?

only if you want to pass out and separate the wrinkles in your brain, retard

I mean, it's not gonna really do anything. Neither of those are significant quantities of either.

that's what i was thinking
oh well

>0.5 mg of clonazepam
>2 shots of 30% liquor

It's nothing. Go for it if you want. People overestimate the dangers of mixing booze and benzos. It takes a fuckton of both to cause a fatal OD, yet every faggot thinks taking one bar of xanax and a six pack of beer is dangerous

how much would actually be dangerous?

This is just a wild guess, but I'd say maybe 20mg of xanax and half a liter of vodka would be the bare minimum to fatally OD in most healthy people

For benzos alone, it would take at least a couple hundred milligrams of alprazolam

Are you the lad who recommended Ningen Shikkaku in the last thread? If so you should read Pan by Knut Hamsun, it's much more comfy until everything goes to shit.

Reading pic related cured my addiction.

lmao nigga just don't put the drink to your lips

where the fuck am i supposed to put it then my bum?

hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhahaha

well that doesn't count as drinking does it?

at 21 I've reached the point when I can drink 40& ABV liquor without feeling the burn, just the bad, salty taste of the cheap alcohol
and I'm trying to get partly drunk because I think that will help me study because that way I'll manage not to think about the fact that I'm poor
it's starting to work

should I be worried?

You want to become an alcoholic it sounds like

be worried that you're dumb enough to think that drinking will help you study, not that you're developing alcoholism because you've managed to find 40% abv liquors, a massively popular category of beverages, palatable.

should I talk to someone about it, find a doctor, a girlfriend, focus on my hobbies, think about what in my life has been good, do something else entirely... ?
because at present drinking seems like a bad option, but still the best one among the realistic options

you're 21 and worrying about your schoolwork. are you sure you have any solvable problems?