What are some books with an inverted reality setting

what are some books with an inverted reality setting

What does "inverted reality" mean? Is this a reference to a specific concept some thinker had or did you just come up with that phrase yourself to refer to a sort of writing you had in mind? And if the latter, can you expand on what specifically you're thinking of?

where the order or structure in any sense is different than that of our natural world, like animals higher than humans or smarter or humans eat poo or anything where expectancy is altered

hiro caca

she got more votes then le cheeto man

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.

As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.

And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.

And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

And she also failed to understand that it didn't matter. Between your sentence and mine, we have just saved everyone ITT the trouble of reading her book.

rod ham thats actually intelligently impoosible, so we know for shure it was a prank riyte?

is this the greatest meme ever produced

>the will of the people literally doesn't matter
>the land of the frer

Why did you write a fuckin novel for something that can be summarized in one or two lines? Post modernism everyone

noughts and crosses

Phantastes

that looks like a pretty improbable position for black to have got themselves in

And still she somehow managed

lmao

?

please don't bring that here

George MacDonald, late 1850's, English. An ur-fantasy novel, but definitely Veeky Forums.

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.
>As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.
>And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.
>And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.