Challenge

Challenge
Offering to cook for someone only to learn they have a bunch of diatairy restrictions.

I can’t find shit in these guideliines that isn’t fucking vegan

Recipes that are

Gluten,soy, and sugar free while also being organic and clean

I feel like this is just a fancy ass Atkins diet .

Halp

looks like a big slop of shit

How does that work, vegan and soy-free?
Not to mention the rest of the restrictions, which seem restrictive as hell.
Ice is a good bet, I'd guess.

slopposting is always relevent and factual.

Tell them to fuck off.

It’s chicken in gnocchi soup and it was goddamn delicious

What I’m saying is is I do not want anything vegan this person eats dairy and meat.
trust me I already plan on putting a plate in the freezer full of ice and leaves and serving it to them before I give them their actual meal.

No because I want in their pants without them feeling like a dildo all the time .

NEVER fuck one of these psycho gluten free raw vegan nutcases.

something can look like a slop of shit and still taste good, it's okay. sounds bretty good desu

Just look for paleo shit. Gluten, soy and raw sugar are against their religion.

Veganism doesn't make the puss less good tho.

Besides some people just have mad allergies without being insane vegan cultists. I used to date a girl who could barely eat anything (dairy, gluten, sugar, etc) without basically having her stomach commit sudoku.

Explain this meme.

You reply to to anything with "Looks like a big slop of shit." and then laugh at how original and funny you are.

this comment looks like a big slop of shit

lol

No u

>gluten, soy, and sugar free

A good steak, a baked sweet potato with a tbsp of a good butter on top, and some roasted veg

literally perfect meal, great macros

>Offering to cook for someone only to learn they have a bunch of dietary restrictions
Toss them a salad and tell them to go kill themselves.

yeah, well

looks like a big ol slop o shit

Bean rice and chicken wraps with enchilada sauce.

I already said they are not vegan all the recipes that I’m trying to find that exclude things like gluten and wheat and soy often throwing vegan as well for some odd reason

Don’t wraps have gluten

I’m actually thinking about just making the chicken and gnocchi soup that Picture and instead using gluten-free gnocchi if I can find any

op this is easy as fuck
rice, potatoes, cheese, dairy, beef, pork, fish, chicken, are all on the table. You can't cook anything with wheat or soy, that's it. Dont add any extra sugar. This is like everything! Stop thinking Italian and you can make whatever you want.
This is barely a diet restriction, just buy fucking organic arugala and wild salmon and you'll be in there like swimwear babe
fuckin
nuts

Steak and roasted brussel sprouts. Butter baste the steak and roasted the brussel sprouts with some seasoning until they're charred. Low carb, not vegan, fucking amazing