Can someone explain to an American what a Cadbury Creme Egg is like?

Can someone explain to an American what a Cadbury Creme Egg is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FiA57ir5QM
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/12094209/Cadbury-loses-more-than-6m-in-Creme-Egg-sales-after-changing-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The used to be amazing and now they're shit since they were taken over by Americans and they cut corners and cheapened everything. Thanks cunts.

You can get Cadbury eggs in the States.

It wasn't me but sorry anyway.

Where? I've never seen one.

What do you mean like? The inside bit is kinda like icing, but a bit thinner and gooey. The outside is chocolate.

The fuck you on? I ate them since the early 90's and they taste the same.

Sickly as fuck.
Chocolate around pure sugar.
But being American, you're probably used to that for breakfast.

The fuck are you on about? Cadbury eggs have been sold as long as I've been alive you simp.

I've literally just bought three at the Rite-Aid down the street from me. They're not stocked year-round but as Easter approaches you'd be blind if you didn't see them in stores.

Got some at kroger and CVS. They are out now.

any grocery or convenience store between valentines day and easter.

What is the orange part? Caramel?

different colour icing.

caramel would be better.

they make a caramel version.

>Explaining something to a retard
No thanks.

Ever heard of the Golden Rule, fella?

cheap chocolate with icing in the middle.

go to walmart and buy one...

Probably the same type of cunt who swears the beer changes when AB buys up a microbrewery in their state

used to be good
have always been stomach churningly sickly

Really fucking sweet and rich but amazing having just one as a snack or desert occasionally when theyre in season.

Can someone explain to an American why another American wouldn't know what the fuck a Cadbury egg is?

Just obsessed 3rd world larpers. Don't overthink it.

Can someone explain to an internet user why viral marketers uses memes for guaranteed replies to keep the thread alive with repetitive bumping from Americans who can't resist the urge to talk about America? Because I just don't know!

>everyone I don't like is a shill

What? Seen those in America since I was a little kid and I'm like 30 now. Buy one and eat it. The chocolate ones are better anyway though.

the original (creme)version is awful
the chocolate and caramel versions are worse

Imagine the worst chocolate you've ever tasted, but in a hollow ovoid shape and filled with some horrifying old man's congealed semen.

But you know this already, as Cadbury eggs are at literally every till in every store and gas station around Easter time in America.

superior candy coming through

Are you sure you don't mean Kinder Eggs, OP?

Because you can get a Cadbury Creme Egg at literally any grocery store or convenience store.

well now theyre shit, because cadbury was ruined when amerifat company Kraft bought them

but they used to be delicious

They were always shit; you just grew up and are obsessed.

no.

all cadbury chocolate became noticeably worse after 2009, i and almost everyone else noticed this without even knowing theyd been bought by kraft until later

>they used to be delicious
They were the worst part of Easter for me. They are, and always have been, more sickly sweet than Peeps.

same happened to pretty much every local brand of candy and chocolate in my country in the last 10 years when they got bought by nestle/mondelez
shit sucks, mane

If it was any good in the first place it wouldn't need to have been bought by shitty companies to stay on the market.

I had a creme egg recently, gave me a weird burning sensation in the back of my throat. What gives?

It was your body screaming in pain from the obscene sweetness. It is literally worse than Hershey'chocolate syrup.

Thick chocolate shell with a white and yellow sugar fondant inside. Very sweet.

So you've never been anywhere near a TV during the four months leading up to easter in last forty years? They litter ally air the same comerical every year with the lion in bunny ears.

sub-par chocolate around sugar

I eat one of these every 3-4 years, and while I enjoy it I think that's about my limit.

its a thick, milk chocolate egg with fondant icing inside that's coloured yellow and white to look like egg yolk. Its a sugary explosion and burns a bit if you eat it in like two bites. They're pretty good though. I prefer pic related 10000x more

>Snowballs
We call them gunk-eggs.

This. Local cadbury factory in my city used to give tours for 10 dollars where you were able to buy their products in bulk at the end on the cheap cheap, after being bought out, noone is even allowed inside except staff, complete with a turnstile door and security. The only product i still like from them nowadays is the fruit and nut milk chocolate bar, but ever since being bought out all their chocolate has this acidic feel if you dont nibble on it. Im not some anit american memer, but you're country has a penchant for sucking at anything food related.

>You pee on me, I'll pee on you
Not sure how that applies here.

Think about it

>Can someone explain to an American what a Cadbury Creme Egg is like?
You do realize you can buy one at, like, any market, right? Especially around Easter. Hell, I saw a basket of them at every checkout line when I went to buy groceries last week.

Target, Walmart, Menards, Home Depot, Hy-Vee, Cub Foods, CVS, Walgreens...

>Can someone explain to an American what a Cadbury Creme Egg is like?
One is too many

Companies don't only buy out other companies when they're doing badly, user

>come to america
>eat chocolate egg
>cool! I got a race ca-
>get shoot in the back by airport security

Those taste horrible
they are way too sweet
and the spoon is too small and weak to actually scop

>>get shoot in the back by airport security

You misspelled " 'merican niggers"

they are disgusting and I hate them

but there's also this
youtube.com/watch?v=_FiA57ir5QM

remember when videos were filmed on potatoes?

Wtf? We get those in America. Especially around Easter time. Used to love the shit out of them as a kid but they really are just diabeetus wrapped in foil.

It honestly could just be him considering our taste buds can change over time.

You see about as many niggers at the airport as you do in the deep end of the pool. Can't fly anywhere on foodstamps.

For some reason eating things with a mini spoon makes them taste better. ive only seen these once at world market and dont feel like spending a lot to import chocolate
the sugar probably. like those multi-colored corn syrup barrel drinks that always fucking burned. still drank em though

Well, no, I imagine a shut in hikikomori wouldn't run into a Cadbury egg in their bedroom.

no. they cheapend the chocolate to the real shit kind you get in advent calendars. if you cant tell the difference youre a brain dead cunt

No they didn't. Take off your tinfoil hat retard. I'm not even that same guy and they taste exactly the same.

fresh cadbury creme egg:
>literally delicous. runny, oozy filling surrounded by pretty good chocolate.
Year old cadbury creme egg for sale all over the place.
>disgusting and not worth the $.50 or the calories.

There is no way of knowing when you buy it if its fresh or stale.

You could just read the batch number under the secondary fold and compare it to the log sheets posted at Creamyeggs.com

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/12094209/Cadbury-loses-more-than-6m-in-Creme-Egg-sales-after-changing-recipe.html

fuck off retard

The US Office is an abomination, this is literally the only thing funny this man has been associated with but it is 10/10.

Kinder Surprise can be sold in the US now.

No, it can't. You're thinking of Kinder Joy.

Bwok meow, bowok meow

i used to have a stuffed cadbury bunny that made clucked when squeezed
it was cute

where the fuck do you live?

The center of the earth, why?

crap chocoalte and pure sugar filling. disgutang

Theyve been in stores since December user. They even have halloween ones in the fall. basically been available since september. What the hell cave do you live under?

To answer the question, they are amazing. its fun to pick off parts of the chocolate and scoop the fondant with it like a handi snack

Thats probably what OP mean i think? I had literally never heard of a kinder egg till like last year. Cadbury eggs though, that shits been since my childhood, and im 30 now. Where the fuck did OP live?

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Sickly but kinda nice. The yoke is very sweet

Maybe its all the muslim cock you fags been sucking on that has fucked up ya taste buds

Actually, the Koran forbids extramarital cocksucking. No good Muslim would participate in such a practice.

There's not need for the gutter talk or the Islamophobia guys.

>buying cadbury after the seppos fucked it up

It wasn't even amazing chocolate but was decent for something you knew was readily available in every post office/railway station/paki shop in the country when you fancied a bar of something

Now we have nothing. If I want chocolate I wait til I go to Aldi.

Fuck so since there was a buyout I'll literally never get to try a real one? I missed the boat?

>Islamophobia
You should damn well be afraid of the people who want to destroy your culture and rape your daughter.

White supremacists killed more people in the US in 2017 than Muslims, Antifa, refugees, DACA recipients and kneeling NFL players combined.

They make your teeth hurt because it's fucking packed with +1000% of your daily recommended sugar intake

>these other people killed more so the former is ok!

Define "people"

Eyeroll times 1000

I'm gonna buy one. What the best flavor readily available at an American drug store?

I just ate 3 at lunch

OP UPDATE:

Just drove 25 minutes out of my way to get one. Pretty dumb but I listened to a podcast.

I was pleasantly surprised. I guess expected it to be vomit inducing, but it was actually just on the very sweet side. The chocolate quality also wasn't as bad as some anons are making it out to be. it definitely isn't advent calendar "chocolate flavored candy" tier. The texture of the filling was very enjoyable for me. My main issue is the filling was all mixed together so there wasn't a separate yolk and white, just a mixed together light orange paste.

I'll probably eat one again in a few years when I remember only the good and forget all the bad like Taco Bell.

Thanks for your contributions.

Cadburys (R.I.P best chocolate) now tastes like shit since the yank takeover. I wouldn't worry about it.

its like putting it in ya girl on the first try