What are the ins and outs of getting secretly drunk at the office instead of working...

What are the ins and outs of getting secretly drunk at the office instead of working? How can one successfully camouflage alcohol and prevent others from smelling it on one's breath?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/KangarooGravity-Feeding-Large-Bore-1000mL/dp/B00T5AFVDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517372748&sr=8-1&keywords=iv bag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sound like a drunk slop of shit

You can maybe hide the smell if you eat a lot and drink a lot of water, and chew gum.

dont go down that road, dude. it ends in DWI arrests, being fired, and being homeless, in jail or rehab.

Trust me.

Bourbon in coffee
Vodka in energy drinks
Cough drops

Someone just got fired from drinking on the job here id say make sure you're not a toothless black forklift driver and you'd be ok

Storytime?

You can't hide it. No matter what you try. They will know.

Depends on how much you plan on drinking tbqh

Skip the alcohol, trip balls at work instead. Nobody will know what’s wrong with you or why, and standard piss tests can’t find psychedelics.

K R A T O M
R
A
T
O
M
mix with green tea, never get caught

daytime drinking gets your body physically dependent on alcohol. you are 24/7 on alcohol and your body becomes reliant upon it. that means you have to be intoxicated to do everyday things, or you suffer withdrawals. that means driving drunk, working drunk, grocery shopping drunk, everything drunk.

i dont need to share personal stories about this, its a universal situation among alcoholics.

Storytime?

watch the movie leaving las vegas. thats alcoholism in a nutshell.

You become Nicholas Cage?

youre a goofy retard and not very good at trolling.

You're the one telling me a Nicholas Cage movie reflects reality.

Preach it, brother.
This is truth, I've lived it.

Storytime?

Imagine being that poster; the horror of having a brain destroyed by alcohol!

can confirm
everyone knows and getting fired is onl8y the first step to your inevitable transformation

Not worth it homie the downward spiral is not fun. The sobriety after might actually be worse. I'm only 63 days in and I shouldn't be on a thread like this. Get out while you can. I got lucky I was able to go to a program through my healthcare before I had an incident or permanently fucked up my liver. If you are going to do it the best suggestion I could give and I don't know if I should. Vodka has the least smell. That being said you can't get drunk without people being able to tell. You can only get away with tying enough of one on to counteract the withdrawal. You're still going to wreck your stomach lining and have random bouts of violent nausea throughout the day. That's on top of all of the usual hangover symptoms. Anyones who knows what to look for will spot you. You will not get away with it.

If you choose to be a dumbass and go through with this. Get an IV bag and fill it with your poison of choice. Now you need to jury rig it into a Miami holster so you can wear it under your shirt. You run the IV line out your sleeve and tuck it in when not in use. There is a little flow knob that will let you turn the booze on and off. Now you can covertly top off your coffee when nobody's looking. I used to use this to smuggle booze into sports games and the like. I never got past the stiff bloody mary stage before I decided to call knock it off.

Seriously user get help. It's only downhill from here. Please don't do this to yourself. Once you hardwire your brain to be drunk all the time sobriety hurts. Turn back now.

amazon.com/KangarooGravity-Feeding-Large-Bore-1000mL/dp/B00T5AFVDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517372748&sr=8-1&keywords=iv bag

The first thing you have to do is take public transport to work. The risk of being caught drunk driving screws it up big time. If you're currently driving to work, you'll need a couple of months catching public transport without doing any drinking. When you make a change to your habits, people will notice you more and start to wonder why. You need to wait until they've gotten used to it.

Secondly, remember that this is never going to work forever. You'll pull it off for two years at best, then you'll lose your job and have trouble finding another job that doesn't find out why you lost your last job. Only do this if you've decided on hitting a downward spiral from which you'll never recover.

So then what you do is mix vodka in your water bottle and sip it through the day and don't drink too much at once. That's it.

How much interaction do you have with coworkers? I do this all the time.

Get Bourbon and add it to your coffee. Keep a strongly flavored garlic footlong in your bag. Get 3 packs of gum, a mini-listerine, a bottle of water, colonge and slow dissolving breath strips.

The key is to intake a decent amount and lessen the # of sips you take.

E.g. Drink 100 ml at once instead of 4 shots. Then:

1. Eat a piece of your sub.
2. Go to the bathroom and wash your mouth out with a little water IN A STALL. You don't want to be seen doing this. Most they'll hear are weird sounds.
3. Swish some listerine for a full minute, spit it out.
4. Rinse with water again.
5. Swish some listerine, spit it out.
6. Head back to your desk, take another bite of your sub.
7. Put a slow dissolving listerine strip ion your tongue.
8. Chew 3-4 pieces of gum, making sure to get two on both sides of your molars at rest. Leave the gum in your mouth while you "work". Replace it periodically.
9. Spray Cologne.

Depending on how much you sweat, you may need to head to the bathroom ( use a different one or leave the building if possible) take off your shirt and wipe down your body. Alcohol sweats can give you away.

Drink 2m2b.

Google it

I dont know if its because i used to be an alcoholic but I can always, ALWAYS smell alcohol on someone even if its the stuff that isn't supposed to leave smells like vodka
I would not recommend drinking in the office OP